Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 1115 1116 [1117] 1118 1119 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 846591 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: One year anniversary. Yay or nay? <3
« Reply #16740 on: February 18, 2014, 10:11:44 am »

Don't worry. Edwin's supposed to be getting Ami up, so if you get knocked down she can fly over and rescue/heal you.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: One year anniversary. Yay or nay? <3
« Reply #16741 on: February 18, 2014, 10:35:56 am »

Still trying to figure out if Tantallos should heal Derick or put the sniper to sleep.

Edit: So he killed the Sniper, alriiiight. Now I have no idea what to do. Because if I heal him, the Hexmasters probably will try to put him into berserk.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16742 on: February 18, 2014, 10:58:14 am »

Could go after the Hexmasters with either sleep or attacks; they don't have any actual weapons, so they can't counter.  Alternately, Guard D is still there. 

Also, did Zako intend to post an action, or is it hidden in IMG tags pending some revision? 

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16743 on: February 18, 2014, 10:59:08 am »

It's in img tags. And I'm moving up to help.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #16744 on: February 18, 2014, 11:35:33 am »

Also, did Zako intend to post an action, or is it hidden in IMG tags pending some revision?

Wait what? I thought he posted empty post by accident v:
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16745 on: February 18, 2014, 11:38:15 am »

You might want to edit the image tags out of your IC post. >.>

I tried to tell him about it but I guess he doesn't pay attention to the OOC thread. :V
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16746 on: February 18, 2014, 12:05:43 pm »

You might want to edit the image tags out of your IC post. >.>

I tried to tell him about it but I guess he doesn't pay attention to the OOC thread. :V
Ah.  I only noticed it because of your question, but I wasn't certain if he had done that on purpose given the lack of response.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16747 on: February 18, 2014, 01:21:45 pm »

Still trying to figure out if Tantallos should heal Derick or put the sniper to sleep.

Edit: So he killed the Sniper, alriiiight. Now I have no idea what to do. Because if I heal him, the Hexmasters probably will try to put him into berserk.
Either Sleep or attack one of the Hexmasters. We do not need a fully-healed Derick running around berserk ._.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16749 on: February 18, 2014, 03:56:22 pm »

Oh. If they aren't armed, so no freaking weapon advantage, going for it with Luna, so good bye for all that RES.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16750 on: February 18, 2014, 09:07:37 pm »

Sorry, I was so tired that I must have been out of my mind when I made that post. I also went to sleep early last night for the army interview I had today, so I didn't get to read this thread. Sorry guys!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16751 on: February 18, 2014, 09:14:50 pm »

Army interview? Huh. well, good luck with that. ^^^

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: Your panic button should be to the left
« Reply #16752 on: February 19, 2014, 01:23:49 pm »

Awww yisssssssssssssssssss

brace yourselves
murder is coming
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: Your panic button should be to the left
« Reply #16753 on: February 19, 2014, 01:31:50 pm »

Aaand that is why killing both of the Derpmasters on the same turn would have been a better idea. Now someone will have to take Derick down before getting rid of the Derpmaster.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16754 on: February 19, 2014, 01:34:10 pm »

Or you know, I could heal that.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 1115 1116 [1117] 1118 1119 ... 1249