Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 388243 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« on: February 10, 2013, 04:44:23 pm »

~~~~RULES~~~~

1. All kinds of questions, character sheet edits, story discussions and all non-IC stuff are to be posted at OOC Thread

2. Post formatting is mandatory:
"Coloured text for PC speech lines!"
Normal text for descriptions, etc.
Bolded text denotes action!

3. Order of posts:
In battle:
Player(s) -> GM -> Player(s) -> GM ... (until end of Player Phase) -> GM posts for Enemies -> GM posts for Allies -> End of Turn.
Outside battle:
Players -> GM, when needed

4. Unless GM explicitly mentions you/your character, you can't post in this thread.

5. Table of Contents:
Prologue: Road to Kesselring
Chapter 1: Proof of Courage
Chapter 2: In the search of Lapis Lazuli
Chapter 2x: Trial by Combat
Chapter 3: The Border City of Fezzan
Chapter 3x: Dissappointed Customers
Chapter 4: The Shadows of War
Chapter 5: Song of Blood and Victory
Intermission: Change of Plans
Chapter 6: At the Border of Freedom
Chapter 7: Blackmoore
Intermission B: The White Towers of Tunhausen
Chapter 8: Mysteries of the Tomb
Chapter 9B: The Box of Silver
Chapter 10B: The Ballet of Lies
Chapter 11: House of the Witch
Chapter 11x: Splits and Reunions
Final Chapter

Warning! Story Recap was cut in two because character limit was exceeded; continuation in next post.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 06:22:04 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 02:31:14 pm »

~~Prologue: Road to Kesselring~~

Sarius, leader of the Young Wolves, is dead.

He was all well and healthy when he was going to the bed at the inn in the small village of Pores. Next morning, he was found dead, his face pale grey, strong smell of vile herbs coming from his mouth. The guards quickly found out signs of struggle, and the conclusion was drawn that Sarius was poisoned.

This bodes bad to his mercenaries, a band of young men and women just making first steps on the road to glory and wealth. Normally in such circumstances, one would call mission aborted and return. But this was a mission given in the name of Menelean royalty, and thus, even with the Sarius dead, the group had to continue onwards.

Toward the Fortress Kesselring...

~~~

The sun is shining high on the cloudless sky, the sunrays warming the spring fields and budding trees after another harsh Menelean winter. Snow is long gone, but the cold still persists. The group of young mercenaries recently passed a small caravan which informed them that Fortress Kesselring is just one hour of foot travel away.

The youngsters, slightly cheered up by the news that the long journey from Mercia will be ended, now were entering a small forest surrounding Kesselring, the road winding back and forth between the largers groups of trees, rugged and cracked terrain, and small pools and lakes.

It's still some time before they reach their destination, and there are several questions that need answers. Who poisoned their leader. Why? Who will now declare himself the new leader of Young Wolves? Will they be still 'Young Wolves', or will they change name? Who will take responsibility of the command, and what's more important, who will parley with Lady Prixima after they finish the trip?

It would be wise to sort this things now...

Sterling, Ami Storm, Henry, Derick, Daniel, Adrien are in.
Road leads generally to the north-west, the forest is rather quiet, and there are no other travelers on the road.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 05:57:32 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 02:37:25 pm »

(OOC: Posting to follow!)
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 02:44:40 pm »

[...]The grop of young mercenaries recently[...]
(OoC: Small typo there you might want to fix)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 02:46:20 pm »

~~~~RULES~~~~

1. All kinds of questions, character sheet edits, story discussions and all non-IC stuff are to be posted at OOC Thread

((One more time and I will be angry.))
SigFlags!

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 03:00:59 pm »

(OoC: I READZ GUD)
Daniel sighed and looked towards the group. Morale was lower than it had been for a while and they were going into what could quite possibly be a nasty bit of combat. After all, why would someone hire mercenaries if they DIDN'T expect a fight? He rubbed his hands together and spoke.
"Right then. We need to get some details down before we get to the Fortress. We at least need to decide whether we are keeping our groups name and who our new leader is. I don't have any particular preference for the leader but I think that we should stay as the Young Wolves. It's a good a name as any and this way we smooth out any problems in case the good Countess was told our motley crew's name beforehand."
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 08:50:09 pm by Emral282 »

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 03:06:43 pm »

"The name's as good as any, I guess. We are inexperienced, sad to say. I wished it'd be otherwise, but we weren't able to help..."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 03:09:33 pm »

Ami tapped the ground with her staff
:"I maybe the youngest in our group, but I am the who responsible for keeping us in one piece so I step forward as a candidate for leader. Young wolves should stay as our name."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2013, 03:34:13 pm »

"Well. I for one am not a big fan of the name. But Daniel makes a good point about recognition. I guess we should keep it for now. But after this job is complete we could look into changing it?

Or maybe not, it's not that bad, I am sure that with time it will grow upon me.

As for the leader..."

Henry shrugged and scratched the back of his head.

It seems just a little bit disrespectful to Sarius to be trying to replace him so quickly... Although we do need one... I would also be loath to pick the wrong man"

He nods to Ami

"Or woman for the job. Maybe we could at least for now share command? I have not known all of you long, but you seem like good enough people, perhaps in time one of us will raise to the top and we can make them the official leader, but until we get to know each other better I think it would be best to just leave it as shared command."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2013, 03:35:58 pm »

"I, for one think we should change the name. Sure, we may be inexperienced, but we really don't need to go parading that around. We'll lose too many potential jobs otherwise." Adrian sighed as he walked, the long trek was beginning to take it's toll, as he became more and more bored. Up until Ami declared her intent for leadership...

"Now, it's nice to see someone trying to step up, unfortunately, you have neither the right demenour nor the skills to lead us. I say Daniel should be the leader, atleast he has some of the skills needed for such a task."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2013, 03:39:12 pm »

Ami nod
:"Ok Henry, Adrian, guess it would a bit early for me to lead."
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 03:40:48 pm by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2013, 03:46:08 pm »

"I have no problem with that suggestion."
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 03:47:51 pm by Darvi »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2013, 04:23:23 pm »

Derrick scratched the back of his head. "Well I don't really have much of an opinion on the name, but I kinda like the wolf motif we've got going on. If we change it could we at least try to still have wolf in the name?"
It's FEF, not FEOF

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2013, 04:25:25 pm »

"In that case, might I suggest Sarius' Wolves? That way our leader lives on, if in name only."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2013, 04:27:19 pm »

As the group followed the twisting road, talking and discussing who should be leader and if to keep the name or not, they could, at one moment, notice someone, or rather, several someones, far to the north-west.

In a minute or so, both groups will meet with each other. And it looked like that group was coming directly toward the mercenaries - even better, they seem to have noticed the youngsters and picked up on the walking speed.
SigFlags!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 559