Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Super Hero Game Thing (IC)  (Read 3341 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Super Hero Game Thing (IC)
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2014, 06:12:32 pm »

Sneak up behind the robots mugging the guy in owl form.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2014, 06:41:52 pm »

Dismantle *loot* for parts, try to design a basic, ranged combat robot. Make sure it can take a bullet or two, and that it has a brain capable of targeting well. Also, make sure to center the brain/control center somewhere safer than the head or chest. Maybe a shoulder, or leg.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2014, 08:42:21 am »

Action: Sneak up behind Cortex and hit him in the head! THOCK!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2014, 11:18:09 pm »

Waiting on Blitz.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2014, 11:26:59 pm »

Alexander continues driving to town, because apparently he has not arrived yet.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2014, 12:06:19 am »

Ryan

You sneak up behind the robots. Really, you don't think you need to sneak up on them. They are just robots. I mean, what would they do? You're a random ass owl. For all they know you could be working for Cortex as well. On that subject mind controlled animals were a real problem back in the day. You wonder if that trend would come back. That would make things harder for you. You know, since you can transform into an owl.

Erin

You go to do that but a robot stops you. Cortex turns around surprised before speaking.
"Really? I go through the trouble of putting on my good suit, come all the way out here with several thousand dollars in cash and and even make it clear I want this to be a duel and... Oh wait, Erin? Haven't seen you since high school, how have you been? I hope you weren't offended by the email, I thought you were that Aiden guy.
You stare at him as it slowly clicks into place. Now you know why the email looked familiar. It was written by Kyle, you had pretty much every class with him. The villain thing is kind of obvious. He was always picked on by the other boys. And girls... And that one geography teacher.

Gary

You start designing the robot but notice some problems. Number one, it will have to be much larger to fit the brain where you want it. Number two, the targeting system will be pretty crap since it's using a consoles tech. It'll still hit, but only about 60% of the time. Going to need to get some better hardware. Also, some more scrap would be useful in making armor for it. Oh! And some paint. After all, need to represent yourself. Maybe something in red or purple. That always looks nice.

Alex

Well, you live out in the boondocks. It's about a thirty minute drive. Your passenger is at the moment looking between the radio, herself, and you. Possibly contemplating asking something. Now that you think about it, she could be a good side kick depending on what she can do. You can get the collar off with some time, and some clothes are just a thrift shop away. And she is in your debt so you could probably do whatever you want with her. ... Oh, that came out worse than intended.

Harry

You send your clone up through the sewer. Stinky place but you made a base here. And you lack a nose so it's not that bad. The only thing that's a real problem is your booby traps killing/nearly killing sanitation workers. And the occasional villain. You did find a nice hole in the wall that you expanded from so that's nice. ... Oh, it seems that the clone found one. It's called Friendly Fire. It's about mid priced and seems to have decent enough customers. Although the guy in the back looks shady. Pretty suspicious.

blazing glory

« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2014, 12:13:21 am »

Send the clone through anyway, get a bunch of guns.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2014, 06:05:38 am »

Slice and Dice the robots!
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2014, 08:05:31 am »

"Kyle? I've been good. Lots of business lately...I remember you. I used to call you Dorkex, remember? I hope you didn't hold that against m...Oh."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2014, 12:56:24 pm »

Alex glances over at the girl.
Do you want to ask anything?
Meanwhile, he searches for some supermarket or other in the town.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2014, 05:47:28 pm »

Build the robot, send the butler to rob a store, looking for cash and dark blue/black paint.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2014, 01:17:54 am »

Ryan

You pop up behind and take the robots by surprise. The man is just as surprised as the robots. With good reason. Some random owl turned into a boy and started killing robots. Not something you see everyday. Well, you do. But you're a boy who can turn into an owl and start killing robots. Well, the robots are actually pretty okay if pretty dented and somewhat sliced. You are hitting metal with a sword. It's not like katanas are really made for fighting stuff like that. Maybe you should invest in a gun...

Erin

Kyle, no, Cortex smirks. "Oh, I do. And I'll be sure to pay you back with interest..." His eyes are full of fire as he snaps his fingers. At first nothing happens. But slowly the robots turn to him and their eyes turn white. You're pushed away as metallic whirring and clanging starts up behind the outer line of robots. After a second a large metal arm extends from the middle of the circle where Cortex was. It soon becomes apparent what is happening. Cortex made a transforming mech. Holy fucking shit. It's like, three stories tall. You didn't sign up for this. But... if you were to land some good hits on the joints... you might just beat it. Okay. Just need to... get past... those huge metal arms. Today is not your day.

Gary

You send butt bot to rob a hardware store in that case. It's a good idea. You need more screws as well. Maybe a sawzall. Oh! And you're sure they got that new shipment of hammers. Hammers are nice. And your last one was broken by the last robot attempt. Stupid hammer bot. Oh well. This battle robot will be much better than that old thing. Maybe you can get a minion soon. Minions would be nice. Then you'd have someone to talk to. And love you unconditionally. And hug you. You should talk to your mother. Maybe she would loan you some of her old software for the targeting. Your mother always was supportive of your career choice. Your dad wasn't. But then what do you expect being raised in a family of heroes and villains.

Alex

She bites her lip and looks out the window at the passing street. She finally speaks after a few urban housing complexes. "Can you turn on the radio? It's been a long time since I heard... music." She looks nervous. Like she expects you to hit her for it. Which is odd. Most people would allow music for slaves for a lesser chance at revolt. Not that it's a common thing to have slaves at all. Anyways, the only reason you can think of off the top of your head for that is that it would cause strain on her collar. But that wouldn't happen unless she has powers to do with music or something...

Harry

Hm... These prices are a bit out of range at the moment... At least for a bunch of guns. A few guns would be fine. Maybe a nice shotgun, a rifle, and two pistols? Yeah, that would outfit three minions... You should get minions. And you know, A good destructive romp through a intersection would be a good catalyst to making headway on that. People are always looking for a winner. And let's be honest, the first act of evil always works. It's like, a law or something. A law that helps you for once. So you'd rather not break it. Anyways, you should make a choice on those guns. There's still mister shady as well...

blazing glory

« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2014, 01:49:55 am »

Get a 4-9 handguns then.
Pages: 1 2 [3]