Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 393247 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #3075 on: May 26, 2013, 09:38:56 pm »

"I agree. Splitting up last time almost got some of us killed. We stick together and we stay alive."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3076 on: May 26, 2013, 09:40:34 pm »

Seyena was appalled by the blood that littered the ground. Until now, she had only seen smaller battles with mercenaries. This... this was like war. And it horrified her.
"There's too much blood..." She muttered, carefully choosing her steps so as to not trod on the fallen.

Then she looked up, seeing Alexander charge down the hall.
"Hey, you dumb knight! Don't yell that loud, you'll warn them that we're here!" She quickly ran after him, attempting to grab onto his armor to slow him down.
I need to put something interesting here.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3077 on: May 26, 2013, 09:43:22 pm »

"I could join if you need another shaman around, your call."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3078 on: May 26, 2013, 09:44:20 pm »

Riven glanced at Alexander, then turned to Chris.

: "Um, if I might ask, do you know the purpose of this? It seems like they could have absorbed them instead. Were they trying to send a message?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3079 on: May 26, 2013, 09:48:11 pm »

"I agree. We enter through the halls. They cannot stand before us now." Valor clenched his fist, his face set with grim determinaton.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3080 on: May 26, 2013, 09:49:42 pm »

Unfortunately for Seyena, a slim pegasus rider without her pegasus grabbing at the armor of a 6'5 bulky man with as much armor as Alexander has does not do a lot to slow him down.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3081 on: May 26, 2013, 09:52:21 pm »

: "I agree with Sir Jorinn. The time for subtlety and sneaking about has passed. These murderers will never stop us."

Follow Alexander down the hall.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3082 on: May 26, 2013, 09:53:13 pm »

Chris turned to Riven.

"I don't know. If I had to guess I would say they're trying to eliminate Prixima before I can finish my mission. It doesn't matter. Whatever their mission is, they're going to fail."

He seemed confident.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3083 on: May 26, 2013, 10:16:32 pm »

"Lets just get it done, it is not like we really could turn around or anything. BUT we should charge more for helping them heh..heheh."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3084 on: May 26, 2013, 10:53:47 pm »

~~Chapter 5: Song of Blood and Victory~~

"Sir Vagor! Only few of Prixima's guards remain before we gain entry to her study."

"And my son said we wouldn't make it... hmph. So this is it. This is where that damned witch resides. Listen, soldiers of Berebia! It doesn't matter how many friends you have lost today, how many sons and brothers you saw dying, how many servants and maids you had to execute. Today, we will cleanse demonic filth from this world! For Berebia!" The soldiers cheered, prepared their weapons and went after Vagor's lead.

Meanwhile...

"Sir Rosecross... it's still treason. Are you sure there was no other way?"

"Julie... and all of you. If there was any other way, I would do it. With death of my father, Rosecross family went into my hands. And we swore to protect the weak from the fangs of wicked. Even if our home is at war with our current allies, we have to follow our vow. Besides--" The soldiers around Larion noticed that mercenaries were coming, and eveyrone in his unit drew weapons from sheaths, or in case of the archers, prepared their arrows. Larion slowly slid his silvery blade as well out of it's jeweled sheath. His eyes briefly glanced at the mercenaries, and rested on Seyena. For a moment, he looked a bit sad at her sight.

"Ah... I don't know how you people got here in the first place, but I have to admit - I never even considered you in my plans. And as I see, the moonlit beauty that seized my heart back then, under the shining moon... you're here too. My only regret is the circumstances in which we meet this time - and it's the last time, I'm afraid." He looked over the mercenary group once more.

"Enough. Victory or death - let it be swift."

~~Player Turn 1~~

Enemies' Stats!
Allies' Stats!

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3085 on: May 26, 2013, 11:01:02 pm »

: "What the...Menelean troops? Here in the keep?"

: "Comrades, sheathe your weapons! We've been hired by Lady Prixima and seek to save her; we're on the same side!"

((I'm assuming they're still wearing allied colors, even if the map obviously shows them as enemies))

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3086 on: May 26, 2013, 11:03:59 pm »

"Your simple brain will never grasp the intricacies and complexity of... simple politics. We are Meneleans, but we're now serving greater cause. You, on other hand, are no more than hired thugs who are turning everything into a mess. Eliminating you will only do us a favor!"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3087 on: May 26, 2013, 11:09:07 pm »

: "Wait...you're working with the Berebians? You violate your oaths to King Paragor? You participate in the butchering of the defenseless?" Gregor lowers his lance to the "ready" position. "You call us thugs? The world doesn't need honorless scum like you. Prepare yourselves!"

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3088 on: May 26, 2013, 11:11:58 pm »

Seyena was momentarily shocked by Rosecross' appearance. She was about to take a step forward to ask for his aid when she heard him speak.
"A greater cause? Just what exactly are you trying to achieve by this?"
I need to put something interesting here.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3089 on: May 26, 2013, 11:14:32 pm »

"You, my lady... It pains me greatly that I will have to violate your body in combat. You shouldn't be here - maybe you should run away... As for greater cause - you're not my covenant. I have nothing to talk about with you, or any of your fellow vagrants."
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 559