Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 362 363 [364] 365 366 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 393263 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #5445 on: August 16, 2013, 03:46:25 pm »

"What? What else could we do with it? I've no interest in bargaining for a truce with Prixima." Valor folded his arms across his chest, eyes narrowed. "...You're not thinking of trying to actually use the dragonstones, are you? We don't have the first idea of what they can do, beyond speculation... Right?"

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5446 on: August 16, 2013, 03:50:47 pm »

: "Noble? If the item is what we think it is, who says we have to bring it back to Mannan?"

"Mannan does. Or do you want another bounty in Berebia, too?"

"What? What else could we do with it? I've no interest in bargaining for a truce with Prixima." Valor folded his arms across his chest, eyes narrowed. "...You're not thinking of trying to actually use the dragonstones, are you? We don't have the first idea of what they can do, beyond speculation... Right?"

"I doubt she is. Honestly, I'd wager that these stones are still alien to Prixima and Mannan both. How would we find out what to do with them?"
I need to put something interesting here.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5447 on: August 16, 2013, 03:55:33 pm »

: "I'm more interested in keeping magical artifacts away from the hands of nobles in general."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5448 on: August 16, 2013, 03:59:21 pm »

: "I'm more interested in keeping magical artifacts away from the hands of nobles in general."

"Look... Nobles are just like anyone else, but with money. They can be bad... And they can be good. Personally, I'd sooner have a dragonstone under castle guard than in one of our pockets. Besides. Mannan seems alright. And he's opposed to Prixima. For me, for now, that's good enough."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5449 on: August 16, 2013, 04:21:52 pm »

After some quarrels and talks, the group decided to try and wrestle the box, and, whatever is inside, from the possible agent of Prixima. So they've set out.

To Fierre.

~~Chapter 9B: The Box of Silver~~

To catch the box, the group headed to Fierre, a small border town, dangerously close to the regions of the fighting between the two nations locked in bitter war of hatred.

For two days, the mercenary group ventured east, and then south, through the snow-covered roads. As they proceed, they could see the tracks of Joz's group, and the innkeepers and merchants mentioend seeing a group of horsemen under command of blue-haired beauty.

They were quite fast in their march, but alas, they always seemed to miss the other group by the matter of hours, maybe even less.

Soon however, they've got themselves to a forest, behind which - according to a lone woodcutter - Fierre lies. They've gotten to the end of the forest, without problem.

And it was very, very quiet.

The group trudged through the fresh snow that fell this morning, the white powder crunching under their boots. They've just wandered between two long piles of snow, when suddenly...

Raquel tripped.

And Derick, who was walking right behind her, could easily see what she tripped over.

Human, blood-stained hand, still looking fresh and pink despite the cold. From the nearby pile, some fingers were sticking out as well. There were corpses under the snow.

Many corpses, it seems.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 04:26:49 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #5450 on: August 16, 2013, 04:29:02 pm »

Derick swore and helped Raquel up.

"Please don't be them please don't be them"

He kneeled down and started brushing away the snow.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5451 on: August 16, 2013, 04:39:36 pm »

Derick quickly brushed away enough snow to notice that the unfortunate dead man wore red cape, just like one of the Joz's sages, and that said sage had a tattoo on his neck.

That was definitely Hans, the healing mage. He was laying on his stomach, but the large wound in his back was more than obvious.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #5452 on: August 16, 2013, 04:42:32 pm »

Alexander regarded the corpses and Derick's frantic scrabbling.
: "...Damn."
Then he began looking for any leftover enemy troops, or tracks. They couldn't be far, and if they wished to stop Prixima, they needed to be careful. Not miss any opportunities, either.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #5453 on: August 16, 2013, 04:53:34 pm »

Derick sat silent for a moment before scrambling to check the other corpses, looking for Joz and Matilda in particular
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 04:55:19 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5454 on: August 16, 2013, 04:58:21 pm »

"This looks pretty bad. What happened here?"

It was a rhetorical question, of course. Gregor began checking for survivors, though he didn't have high hopes.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5455 on: August 16, 2013, 05:02:42 pm »

The tracks that led toward Fierre were numerous now. Approximately double the 'usual' amount - someone must've came back here or something like that, from the village. There were even marks of something heavy dragged back, and those tracks ended right at the snowpiles.

There were no survivors, and none of the corpses that Derick managed to uncover from the piles looked like either Joz or Matilda. Most of the corpses had large puncture wounds - few bodies still had arrows embedded in them.

And then Gregor noticed the color of the fletchings on the arrows - dark green. It was Menelean.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 05:14:57 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5456 on: August 16, 2013, 05:08:04 pm »

"Blast. Now the only question is if they were attacked by a regular army unit or someone a little less official."

He grabbed one of the arrows and looked around. "Any of these bodies in Menelean uniforms?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5457 on: August 16, 2013, 05:15:40 pm »

: "I'll scout ahead, it's not like I'm going to get picked off by an arrow."
Yes, do that. Scout.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5458 on: August 16, 2013, 05:22:01 pm »

There were no bodies wearing Menelean uniforms.

Alexander went forward and looked around, quickly finding, just behind the corner, the body of Swordmaster Joz, sitting against the tree. His hands were still clutching on the thin, magical sword from the tomb, said balde now broken and the metal ahve lost it's magical shine. The snow around Joz was red from the amount of spilled blood.

"You're... late..." Alexander suddenly heard those worse, coming from said body.
SigFlags!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5459 on: August 16, 2013, 05:25:31 pm »

: "Shit! Derick! Ami! I think it's... the mercenary swordsmaster! And... he might be alive, but he won't be for long!"
Give him a vulnerary or other healing product, if I have one. But do make sure he's alive and it's not something else going on.
Pages: 1 ... 362 363 [364] 365 366 ... 559