Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 496 497 [498] 499 500 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 393121 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #7455 on: March 07, 2014, 12:39:57 pm »

Suddenly the castle shook as bright, white light shone from somewhere above the windows.

The key fit perfectly and the door opened with a quiet click. It was leading to a small balcony, and from the balcony, a thin set of stairs led to a lone-standing tower, from which the light was emanating before dissipating.

"Hopefully, everything will be solved up there."

The group, determined to finish Prixima's vile reign once and for all, began to march out and climb the stairs...

*kzzzzzttt*

~~Chapter 11x: Splits and Reunions~~

IN THE PAST BUT NOT THAT FAR AGO:

The white light dissipated and Gregor, Mannan, and all others were gone. The runes on the floor vanished and Magister Tiron took a deep breath, happy to finish his incantations.

Cold wind blew across the ruined manor; Matilda rubbed her hands together for a bit.

"So... what now? Do we wait until they come back from the castle?" She asked, looking at the foreboding forest far to the north-west; a black spire of highest tower of Kesselring was barely visible in this cloudy morning background.

//Gregor's party is no longer active!
//Olison Eul, Valor Inara, Seyena Ikane, Alexander Jorinn and Salvatore Vaughan are in!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 12:46:29 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7456 on: March 07, 2014, 12:50:46 pm »

Olison's gaze quietly passed over the horizon. He knew the limitations prevented him from going, but he felt a tinge of irritation in passing up the chance.
: "It's out of our hands now..." He paused, thinking over Matilda's question for a moment before turning to the Magister, "I don't suppose the escape plan involved another casting of that spell, did it?"
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 12:52:27 pm by CrimsonEon »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7457 on: March 07, 2014, 12:57:17 pm »

"If I had time to manufacture third crystal, then I could keep it on me and do the ritual again. Unfortunately I was contacted on short notice... didn't had enough time."

Danya let out a hum.

"I have other concerns. What if a Kesselring patrol winds up here? I don't mind killing some armed thugs, but I would prefer not being surprised by enemies. I think we should scout around or at least have few of us checking the perimeter every few minutes."
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #7458 on: March 07, 2014, 01:07:08 pm »

"Who'd yah suggest ta scout? Me an' Ormm can do it if'in need be, but we ain' much on bein' 'ard ta see 'owever, don' take much ta notice ah golden wyvern in the sky."

The wyvern knight patted the golden wyvern's side at the mention of him, with Ormm finally turning its attention away from where the group used to be before they vanished.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7459 on: March 07, 2014, 01:16:36 pm »

Olison sighed a little in disappointment, but nevertheless stood at attention as Danya voiced her concern.
: "On that, I agree." The cavalier nodded, briefly looking outside to his grazing warhorse, "I would suggest either myself or Seyena to scout in that case. Having been under employ here, I believe I still know the area well enough to stay out of trouble."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7460 on: March 07, 2014, 04:14:56 pm »

"Pegasi would do better than the wyvern in this... setting. Even flying just above trees would make us hard to spot. I can watch and scout around, and the blonde here good help as well." Danya nodded toward Seyena.
SigFlags!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7461 on: March 07, 2014, 04:49:40 pm »

"..." Valor said nothing. He had come all this way to kill Prixima, not sit in some ruins while people he knew did it for him.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #7462 on: March 07, 2014, 07:07:17 pm »

Alexander sat there, thinking to himself while his friends battled in the castle.
:"...You know... it's probably better that I hadn't had to fight through that castle. How many people there do I know...?"
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 07:11:46 pm by Powder Miner »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7463 on: March 07, 2014, 07:11:43 pm »

"Dear, if they're at least half decent as you are, I don't think they would stay with Prixima for long."
SigFlags!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7464 on: March 07, 2014, 07:20:15 pm »

Alexander smiles at Anja.
:"Thanks. ...I just wonder how many never got the choice to get out."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7465 on: March 07, 2014, 07:29:03 pm »

Valor thumped a fist against a nearby wall. "I still wish I could have gone." Then he was silent for a few more moments before releasing an emphatic sigh. "Magic sucks."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7466 on: March 08, 2014, 03:54:58 am »

"I will go then and take watch over the south. The blonde can take the north... when she wakes up." With audible grumble, Danya mounted her pegasus and took off to the skies.

"She seems a bit stuck-up and arrogant." Matilda spoke quietly at Olison's side.

@Alex:

"Hey, Alex, dear? Did you think... about our plans for the future, hmm? I'm not particularily a person to settle down for long time..."
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 10:10:16 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7467 on: March 08, 2014, 04:34:00 pm »

Seyena awoke with a start - she had been taking a catnap, leaning on the familiar grey pegasus.

"Wh- yeah, yeah, North..."

"This sucks." She muttered, climbing on Ilya, and sleepily spurring the steed high into the air, in the opposite direction Danya had taken off from.
I need to put something interesting here.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7468 on: March 08, 2014, 05:59:42 pm »

Somehow, Alexander took this mostly in stride.
:"...you know... After this, I don't really know if I could settle down for a civilian life, honestly. So... ...I guess I'd travel with you, right?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7469 on: March 08, 2014, 06:06:27 pm »

@Alex:

Anja clapped her hands together.

"You would, really? Ah, it would be wonderful! Imagine us, together, traveling from town to town in our big wagon, with at least ten kids! We would be mercenaries and performers! Or something of that kind."

@Seyena:

After Seyena took into the air, she could make a run and a circle and everything in the air, the pegasus seemingly happy to take flight in less than tense moment.

And Seyena could easily notice at least a squadron of people slowly making their way between the trees, coming from the north-east. It was evident that they were sneaking upon the manor for some reason, and that they will arrive there within minutes. All of them, whilst definitely being a mix of mages and soldiers and archers, had the same crest - Kesselring.
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 496 497 [498] 499 500 ... 559