Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 511 512 [513] 514 515 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 393249 times)

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #7680 on: May 14, 2014, 05:42:41 pm »

Olison looked on from a distance, wary. With another moment, he looked outside in the direction of the castle.
: "...Very well. We'll need to move fast in order to catch up. Everyone who's coming, take a moment to recoup if you need it, but we leave shortly."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7681 on: May 14, 2014, 05:44:06 pm »

Valor moved over to Seyena, and gave her a confident grin. "Ready to put this all behind us?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #7682 on: May 14, 2014, 06:17:30 pm »

Alexander nabs the stone from the air.
:"Protects from magic, eh? Dragon knows I need this!"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7683 on: May 14, 2014, 06:20:53 pm »

"Sire, my men are ready."

"Let's go, then! I have to save my mother from her madness." Leo quickly mounted his horse.

"If that's still possible." He mumbled under his nose as the twenty-so people rode north-west.

*kzzzzt*

~~Final Chapter~~

IN EXACTLY SAME MOMENT BUT IN VASTLY DIFFERENT LOCATION:

The group went in a line on the thin stairs, with rooftops of the middle floors under the thin ascending bridge. And they entered a small antechamber, which quickly opened into a small, tiled room.

It was illuminated brilliantly by candelier above and sets of torches on the wall. It was that place - Prixima's inner sanctum, her secret laboratory... which was sparsely furnished.

There were sets of empty black cauldrons and copper bowls hastily packed at the corners and nooks of the room; a smaller heap of wooden bowls rested near the archway between antechamber and main room; these were stained with some food leftovers, with the one at the bottom already growing mold.

And at the wall away from the entrance, there was a table, with several pulsating gemstones sitting on top, most of them in various states of being shattered; some even resembled piles of dust rather than actual gemstones.

And leaning above it, was a woman, in her early forties, with shaggy black hair, mumbling something under her nose. Prixima Kesselring.

Mannan looked at Gregor, while something at the table sizzled and bubbled quietly. Then, the bishop took a careful step forward, and opened his mouth to talk.

"What do you want? Don't you see I'm busy? Leave." A rather dry, feminine voice interrupted Mannan before he managed to utter a word. It came from under that shaggy hair - Prixima didn't even turn her head - the voice was barely similar to the soft but cold and demanding voice Gregor and few of his companions knew already.

//Valor's party is no longer active!
//Derick, Edwin Westbringer, Riven, Tantallos Forsaken, Charlotte von Hexham, Gregor von Hexham, Raquel Torriani, Ami Storm and Christopher Shields are in!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7684 on: May 14, 2014, 06:24:31 pm »

Chris drew his knife and walked toward Prixima, stopping a few feet away.

"...Prixima. It's time we end this."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7685 on: May 14, 2014, 06:25:57 pm »

: "It's over, Prixima. Your castle has fallen and your hired thugs have either fled or been killed. You're our last bit of business here."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #7686 on: May 14, 2014, 06:27:59 pm »

At the same moment Chris did that Derick drew his mage masher and ran straight at Prixima as fast as he could, and struck at her with it with all his strength.

"GRAAAAAAAAH!!!"
It's FEF, not FEOF

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7687 on: May 14, 2014, 06:33:49 pm »

A blast of golden energy pushed Derick away - it didn't hurt him, but he could feel an uncomfortable tingle at his skin. Prixima turned around. She took a step forward, and the energy field pushed Derick, along with Chris as well, away.

Another step, and the field pushed them back to the group.

"Please... refer to me properly. Say good morning or whatever, Lady Prixima. Don't you remember my title? It's Countess." She mumbled, her arms crossed on her chest.

"So you were causing all that noise downstairs. And now you come to interrupt my research by yourself. No questions? No 'why you do this' or 'what's your devilish plan, witch?' No? Hmph, you're worse at this than fictional characters in my collection of bad quality drama plays."
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7688 on: May 14, 2014, 06:35:30 pm »

"I don't care why you're doing this. Tell us if you like, but I only want you cold in the ground so I can move on with my life. So we can all move on."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #7689 on: May 14, 2014, 06:43:43 pm »

"Gah!"

Derick was thrown to the floor and stunned by the impact. He scrambled to his feet after a few moments and picked the mage masher back up.

"Alright fine! What in the name of the Dragon are you planning Prixima!?"
It's FEF, not FEOF

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7690 on: May 14, 2014, 06:45:06 pm »

"Do not worry, my loveboy spy. I will get to that, but first." A ripping noise came from Charlotte as Tiger's Eye that she took with her just shred her cloth and flew across the room, right into Prixima's waiting hand.

"I will be taking that." Prixima took a deep breath, closed her fist and then all could hear the Dragonstone being crushed in her grip. After she opened her hand, there were few larger pieces and a pile of orange dust.

"Did you know? Why Dragonstones were given to us? Hmph... everyone thought it was a memento, a reward for destroying Gor-Tah! But no, I've got to the bottom of this. The Dragons gave us the stones to make us better! We were supposed to use these stones to infuse our bodies and minds and our progeny with powers that would let us destroy demons like Gor-Tah by hundreds, in case of another demonic appearance." She let the powder fall to the ground, and then she reached behind, placing the chunks on the table.

"Of course, there were no more demons. And our pitiful ancestors simply locked the gemstones away. Waste of precious resource, don't you think?"

"By the way, how did you find Aaron, Ernest and Adrien? It was hard, considering I had to work with corpses." Moment later, Marpa let out a gasp, her eyes widening.

"Wait a moment, you mean.. you mean Aaron was... all the time--" Prixima let out a short laugh.

"Oh please, you didn't see a difference? That you were sleeping with your husband's corpse for last three months? Ha ha, this is splendid! SPLENDID!" Prixima burst into laughter, her body shivering from entertainment.
SigFlags!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #7691 on: May 14, 2014, 06:47:48 pm »

"That... that was...    WHY YOOOUUU!!!"

Derick ran at her again mage masher raised in the air.

"PAY"
It's FEF, not FEOF

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7692 on: May 14, 2014, 06:47:57 pm »

: "...oh my."

: "Um, but, Lady Kesselring, what did you mean by progeny? Are these gifts inheritable, or did the Dragons mean for this to be a temporary weapon?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7693 on: May 14, 2014, 06:48:44 pm »

Chris shook his head.

"You know, Prixima... you really are a bitch."

"Come on, then. Show us this power you've got."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7694 on: May 14, 2014, 06:54:36 pm »

: "Ah! Destroyed! You destroyed it! All that time guarding the Dragonstone -- for NOTHING!"

Charlotte gaze drifts off.

: "Seyena..."
Pages: 1 ... 511 512 [513] 514 515 ... 559