Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 31

Author Topic: You are the head of a hydra. (Stopped, going to be restarted in a new thread)  (Read 51999 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: You are the head of a hydra.
« Reply #180 on: February 21, 2013, 06:43:24 pm »

"A dwarf is a short, bearded person, kinda like a human but stouter and living underground. They like stone, gems, and metals. They're the race that's most likely to not kill us on sight."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 22, 2013, 12:28:09 am »

"Mmmmmmmm Dwarves are taste..."

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 22, 2013, 03:55:54 am »

"Dwarves..... I agree they would be the best place to go, maybe we can do defending jobs for food and money, and perhaps spells as well....."
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 22, 2013, 06:20:20 am »

edit: moved
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 01:00:21 pm by Ultimuh »

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 22, 2013, 12:05:04 pm »

How on earth did I miss this gem?
Oh wait, Skyrim did it.
Myes, well.. Waitlist me?

Spoiler: This head (click to show/hide)

Move this to the OOC/Application, and it will be added to the waitlist.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 22, 2013, 03:16:43 pm »

"A midget grabs your arm and drags you along to his hole. He tells everyone the story of the brave little bear."

Go to dwarves.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 22, 2013, 05:56:49 pm »

"You know what I bet are really tasty? Dwarven Whitefish. It's made from cave fish, fried in some sort of alcohol or another, and put in a solution of dwarven syrup, cooked tallow, and lye in a 5:4:1 ratio, before being stored in a rock pot for a week and a day and then served. The dwarves only give it to people who don't eat them."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 24, 2013, 02:20:02 pm »

"You know what I bet are really tasty? Dwarven Whitefish. It's made from cave fish, fried in some sort of alcohol or another, and put in a solution of dwarven syrup, cooked tallow, and lye in a 5:4:1 ratio, before being stored in a rock pot for a week and a day and then served. The dwarves only give it to people who don't eat them."
"You can't tell me what to eat! I'll eat all of them!"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 24, 2013, 02:36:39 pm »

"The dwarves don't leave their Whitefish out in the open. Besides, if you try to eat the dwarves, I'll bite your head off."
Sig

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 24, 2013, 03:53:38 pm »

"The dwarves don't leave their Whitefish out in the open. Besides, if you try to eat the dwarves, I'll bite your head off."
"Trying to challenge me with oppression? Maybe you should think before you speak you FACIST!"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 24, 2013, 03:54:58 pm »

"Yes, how horrible of me to impose measures which would stop us from being turned into a Hydra Roast."
Sig

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 24, 2013, 07:41:16 pm »

"Yes, how horrible of me to impose measures which would stop us from being turned into a Hydra Roast."
"We're much stronger than those dwarfs and you know it!"

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 24, 2013, 07:45:09 pm »

"Stahp argueing! Walton nose Feeshy taste bedder!And you should listen two Goldy; he gots teh smarts!"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 24, 2013, 08:30:12 pm »

"A few dwarves, sure, but all the dwarves, with steel arms and armor and all their mechanical devices? I wouldn't bet my life on it for just a little stringy dwarflesh."

"Stahp argueing! Walton nose Feeshy taste bedder!And you should listen two Goldy; he gots teh smarts!"
"Why thank you Walton."
Sig

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 24, 2013, 08:53:21 pm »

"A few dwarves, sure, but all the dwarves, with steel arms and armor and all their mechanical devices? I wouldn't bet my life on it for just a little stringy dwarflesh."

"Why thank you Walton."
"But certainly you want to kill those filthy fascists, right?"
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 31