Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 31

Author Topic: You are the head of a hydra. (Stopped, going to be restarted in a new thread)  (Read 50557 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: You are the head of a hydra. On: Eleventh Turn
« Reply #240 on: March 07, 2013, 10:06:17 pm »

Be smart, wise dwarf! My brpthers wish to destroy your people! Remember, the banana slithers clockwise for winter!

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing satisfies—Attain liberation with vigilance
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: March 08, 2013, 04:16:22 pm »

Be smart, wise dwarf! My brpthers wish to destroy your people! Remember, the banana slithers clockwise for winter!
"That is my quirk! There WILL be consequences." Give Marshy a strong headbutt! "He speaks of lies! The banana swims to the north for fear of warm autumn nights."
Slog looks overjoyed at this revelation.
Slog is a barrel of endless dopamine.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: March 15, 2013, 04:45:36 pm »

Turn 12: Waiting...Waiting...Wait-Human!

You wait for 45 minutes as the dwarves continue their deliberations, their archers lowering their bows at some point during the wait.  You see a human scout of hostile intent nearby.  The human appears to have an iron shortsword, a high quality bow with a decent amount of arrows, and black leather armor with an enchantment that reduces visibility of the wearer by 50%.  Due to the armaments, this scout is exceptionally skilled in combat and avoiding detection.  What do you do?

Spoiler: Mood of the Dwarves (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enchantments (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 05:47:30 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: March 15, 2013, 04:47:14 pm »

Bite his head off, trying not to damage the armor.

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing satisfies—Attain liberation with vigilance
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 15, 2013, 05:07:33 pm »

We gotta be sneaky, Charlie!

Warn the dwarves quietly. Observe him, attempt to sneak behind him. Imagine, he gets shot by arrows in the front, and attacked by a hydra from the back!
Slog looks overjoyed at this revelation.
Slog is a barrel of endless dopamine.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: You are the head of a hydra. On: Twelfth Turn
« Reply #245 on: March 15, 2013, 05:37:59 pm »

Slowly creep forward; try to capture the human in my maw without killing it.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: March 15, 2013, 05:39:25 pm »

Attempt to strangleStruggle Snuggle the human scout, not letting him out of my sight and grip
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 05:45:32 pm by javierpwn »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: March 15, 2013, 05:44:36 pm »

Headbutt Human and when knock over, move in for the kill
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: March 15, 2013, 07:36:19 pm »

Wrap around him with my neck, hold him still so that the others can get their attacks off.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: March 16, 2013, 07:05:53 pm »

Turn 13: The human is BA

Jimmie-Bob attempts to warn the dwarves of the presence of the human, but the body is moving in the direction of the human, who is hiding amoungst the grasses of the battlefield.  The method utilized however, is grabbing and throwing a tree at the human, who hears it coming and attempts to jump over the trunk of the tree, but has its foot tangled in some branches.  The dwarves notice the quick shift of the Chameleon spell, but hold back to let you take care of the foe.

You come upon the human, which just got its foot out of the branches that entangeled it and Doplis tries to wrap the human in coils of his neck, but fails.  Goldie then successfully manages to trap the human in its jaws, but the human begins to slide down Goldie's throat.  The human then stabs through Goldies throat and spins, cutting off Goldie's head.  He jumps and lands on Jimmie-Bob's head.  F.Y.R. charges the human, who fires an arrow through the head's eye, damaging the brain to such a degree that the head disintegrates in order to regrow.

Dorius then tries to bite the human, but misses when the human dodges, ramming into Jimmie-Bob, sending the human flying, causing him to land on Joe's neck.  He launches a downward slash, detaching Joe's head.  Jimmie tries for a revenge strike, and grabs the human by the torso, causing a multitude of puncture wounds that are barely lessened to non-lethality by the armor.  The human manages to get a stab in with his free arm, causing Jimmie to release him as an arrow is buried lethally in the brain, causing the head to disintegrate.  The human lands on the ground, clutching his sword, the bow being broken by the bite and the other arrows falling to the ground durring the fall.

The human makes a final slash at the overloaded-by pain hydra, decapitating Doplis.  The human quickly draws out a scroll, sacrificing it to activate a Teleport Home spell.  After the human left, the heads regrew with five new ones, Fluffy, Eligor, Auris, Frost, and Darvic.

Spoiler: Mood of the Dwarves (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: GM ramblings (click to show/hide)
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: March 16, 2013, 07:07:06 pm »

[Double_Post_Contained_Turn_13_Copy]
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 07:11:02 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: You are the head of a hydra. On: Thirteenth Turn
« Reply #251 on: March 16, 2013, 07:16:19 pm »

Am I alive? If so:

"Impudent human! Do you have ANY idea how much that stings? And I was trying to catch you alive!"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: March 16, 2013, 07:18:49 pm »

Eh? whats this? I can see... dwarves! Hello dwarves! My name is Darvic! Do you have any tea?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: March 16, 2013, 07:19:22 pm »

This was most unintendedly fortuitous. Let the old greet the new. How is the choir of heads?

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: March 16, 2013, 07:20:58 pm »

"Vell, zat vas rather... unpleasent. Greetings, all. I am Frost."
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 31