Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 31

Author Topic: You are the head of a hydra. (Stopped, going to be restarted in a new thread)  (Read 50563 times)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: You are the head of a hydra.
« Reply #150 on: February 17, 2013, 08:07:55 am »

Pain is a construct of the mind. Free the mind, and you transcend pain. Thus the only pain felt is your own in such a struggle.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 17, 2013, 08:14:39 am »

So you are beyond that? And it won't hurt if I do... this?

Bite a chunk of Purples head.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 17, 2013, 08:16:21 am »

Calmly attempt to break GL's neck.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 17, 2013, 09:05:08 am »

Headbutt Marshy and Joe to make them behave.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing satisfies—Attain liberation with vigilance
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 17, 2013, 10:40:18 am »

A taco is with sauce. The world is in sepia. You ask me for a hamburger. My attempt to reciprocate is cut brutally short by the lack of arms. Across a variety of hidden dimensions you are dismayed. John Lennon hands me an apple, but it slips through my fingers. You are my power rangers.

Instruct my priests in at least 10 of the Cuil levels. If they have a system of writing, tell them to record it. Also, help Walton "catch feeshy". My priests are to help Doplis' and Walton's priests some of the time. Also warn them about the danger of stairs and of that one head who always subverts everyone. As well, I will start to become friends with Walton and Doplis, they are my new friends.

To Walton: "Hello Walton. Fishes are in fishes. You eat them all. You are not dismayed. A friend is made of both of us."

To Doplis: "Hello Doplis. You ask again for a hamburger. I refuse to reciprocate. You demand a lawyer. I remind you harshly that this is the new world order. Lawyers no longer exist. Only papillons. A friend is made of both of us."
Slog looks overjoyed at this revelation.
Slog is a barrel of endless dopamine.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 17, 2013, 10:58:51 am »

"Hi Walton, my name is F.Y.R. have we met?"

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 17, 2013, 11:33:23 am »

"Uhhhh
Greetings the one who speaks enigmas, friendship is a gift that accepting will give me pleasure, In body's joined and ideas shared we shall have a friendship that will transcend hamburgers and time, do you have a name poetic one?"
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 17, 2013, 11:35:12 am »

"Uhhhh
Greetings the one who speaks enigmas, friendship is a gift that accepting will give me pleasure, In body's joined and ideas shared we shall have a friendship that will transcend hamburgers and time, do you have a name poetic one?"

Me or CU?

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 17, 2013, 11:49:43 am »

"Hi Walton, my name is F.Y.R. have we met?"
"I don't believe Walton and You have met formerly.... Aldough we are part of each odder"

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 17, 2013, 11:52:11 am »

"Uhhhh

Me or CU?
CU.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing satisfies—Attain liberation with vigilance
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 17, 2013, 11:52:22 am »

"Uhhhh

"My name is Jimmie-Bob. A wizard flies into a house. Several children are launched, screaming."
Slog looks overjoyed at this revelation.
Slog is a barrel of endless dopamine.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 17, 2013, 11:54:27 am »

"Uhhhh

"My name is Jimmie-Bob. A wizard flies into a house. Several children are launched, screaming."
damm it derm
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 17, 2013, 12:28:07 pm »

"Uhhhh

"Well that's very nice Jimmy-Bob, I'm called Doplis.
So how are you today?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 17, 2013, 10:23:05 pm »

"Greeting, new heads. I am Great Goldie, typically called Goldie for short. I am so...blessed? as to have been right next to Walton, and thank you, Dolpis, for providing a buffer between the two of us. In case you haven't gathered, new ones, we have a cult. Care to introduce yourselves to them?

"On that topic...Priests of Me, would you kindly inform me on the specifics of your tribe's current state of being? Say, the facilities present, notable individuals, or your neighbors? Really, anything you think is important."
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 12:54:54 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 18, 2013, 12:20:25 pm »

"Greeting, new heads. I am Great Goldie, typically called Goldie for short. I am so...blessed? as to have been right next to Walton, and thank you, Scraps, for providing a buffer between the two of us. In case you haven't gathered, new ones, we have a cult. Care to introduce yourselves to them?
"Oh hi uh Goldie I'm Doplis, I don't know why you don't want to be next to Walton but I'm glad your happy.

Oh ah, Hi cultists I'm Doplis the one without a nickname, how are you guys today?"
So how are you today?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 31