Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Can we make a nice gaussian-looking curve?

A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A

Pages: 1 ... 1386 1387 [1388] 1389 1390 ... 1393

Author Topic: Sheb's European Megathread: Remove Feta!  (Read 1624430 times)

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
Re: Sheb's European Megathread: Remove Feta!
« Reply #20805 on: October 01, 2015, 02:28:58 pm »

"We are not supporting anyone against their own people. We fight terrorism."

At this point it's impossible to tell whether ISIS is worse than Assad or the other way round, but be that as it may, it looks like Obama is sticking to his guns about opposing the child-killing tyrant, no matter what. But after Obama is gone, how about this: USA and Russia join forces with Assad to drive armed Islamists out of Syria, and when the country has been sufficiently stabilized, the CIA stages a coup and abducts Assad to put him on trial at the Hague.

Arab Spring 2: Professional Edition. "What could possibly go wrong?"

miljan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20806 on: October 01, 2015, 02:40:30 pm »

"We are not supporting anyone against their own people. We fight terrorism."

At this point it's impossible to tell whether ISIS is worse than Assad or the other way round, but be that as it may, it looks like Obama is sticking to his guns about opposing the child-killing tyrant, no matter what. But after Obama is gone, how about this: USA and Russia join forces with Assad to drive armed Islamists out of Syria, and when the country has been sufficiently stabilized, the CIA stages a coup and abducts Assad to put him on trial at the Hague.

Arab Spring 2: Professional Edition. "What could possibly go wrong?"

CIA already staged the whole civil war in the first place. As US had planes for this from 2006 i think from the leaked document. But hey, what shit US did and helped in making ISIS with their occupations and aggression on several countries, dont expect them do any good in the future so anything is possible.
Make love not war

Vilanat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20807 on: October 01, 2015, 02:44:22 pm »

The U.S staged it? got a reliable source for that?

miljan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20808 on: October 01, 2015, 02:47:48 pm »

Nothing is reliable source. But this is coming from wikileaks.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/09/wikileaks-founder-assange-us-planned-to-overthrow-syrian-govt-years-before-uprising-3211938.html

USA is very well known for this type of actions from cold war to this day. So its nothing really new.
Make love not war

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #20809 on: October 01, 2015, 03:51:28 pm »

LW, don't tell me you're one of those PUA work out guys. That'd be too funny.
How did we go from LW being a terrorist to being a PUA?

I mean, some accusations are just wrong, man, yanno? :P
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20810 on: October 01, 2015, 04:03:53 pm »

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/09/wikileaks-founder-assange-us-planned-to-overthrow-syrian-govt-years-before-uprising-3211938.html

USA is very well known for this type of actions from cold war to this day. So its nothing really new.

Beforeitsnews is NOT. A. SOURCE! It's as far from reliable as you can possibly get. Not if you want to be taken seriously.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #20811 on: October 01, 2015, 04:16:49 pm »

Beforeitsnews is NOT. A. SOURCE! It's as far from reliable as you can possibly get. Not if you want to be taken seriously.
For reference, it's slightly above citing Time Cube in your physics paper.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #20812 on: October 01, 2015, 04:27:09 pm »

That source doesn't even say that the US started the Syrian civil war. I says the US had a contingency plan to start a Syrian civil war.  Keep in mind that the US has kept contingency plans to invade Canada for 80 years now.  It makes for good scaremongering but it's deeply dishonest.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

miljan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20813 on: October 01, 2015, 04:27:54 pm »

Beforeitsnews  is not the source, if you actually looked at it, you would see that the source is Julian Assange from the video interview done on RT. They just reposted  it, and I posted thew first link that my google search found. So if YOU want to be take seriously at least take a few second to see what I posted before commenting
Make love not war

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #20814 on: October 01, 2015, 04:29:51 pm »

Russian Times is using innuendo for propoganda about the US causing violence to create an empire?  But did you hear this story about bears shitting in woods?
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #20815 on: October 01, 2015, 04:31:44 pm »

Russian Times is using innuendo for propoganda about the US causing violence to create an empire?  But did you hear this story about bears shitting in woods?

Heard it from this guy who wears a funny hat.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20816 on: October 01, 2015, 04:31:50 pm »

Beforeitsnews  is not the source, if you actually looked at it, you would see that the source is Julian Assange from the video interview done on RT. They just reposted  it, and I posted thew first link that my google search found. So if YOU want to be take seriously at least take a few second to see what I posted before commenting

No, if YOU want to be taken seriously, link from the wiki leaks site itself, not some conspiracy site. Next you're going to say that the government was behind 9/11 :p

Hell, Russia Times is a more reliable site than that conspiracy site, and that says something because RT is the propaganda mouthpiece of Moscow.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 04:34:44 pm by smjjames »

miljan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20817 on: October 01, 2015, 04:37:33 pm »

The only thing I heard is USA had a plan to start shit  in syria and that USA is directly supporting rebels from training to weapons in a foreign country. Its enough to assume that USA is a lot more involved in this from the start. Now, do bears shit in woods I dont know, but I know that USA is shitting a lot around  the world and we can see that shit dripping all over

Make love not war

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #20818 on: October 01, 2015, 04:39:56 pm »

Its enough to assume that USA is a lot more involved in this from the start.

So your logic for proving something is to assume it's true...  You haven't actually provided proof, just repeated innuendo from facts that everyone here already knew.
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20819 on: October 01, 2015, 04:42:44 pm »

The only thing I heard is USA had a plan to start shit  in syria and that USA is directly supporting rebels from training to weapons in a foreign country. Its enough to assume that USA is a lot more involved in this from the start. Now, do bears shit in woods I dont know, but I know that USA is shitting a lot around  the world and we can see that shit dripping all over

Source on the U.S. planning to start shit in Syria? ;)
Pages: 1 ... 1386 1387 [1388] 1389 1390 ... 1393