Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Can we make a nice gaussian-looking curve?

A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A

Pages: 1 ... 1390 1391 [1392]

Author Topic: Sheb's European Megathread: Remove Feta!  (Read 895910 times)

miljan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sheb's European Megathread: Remove Feta!
« Reply #20865 on: October 02, 2015, 09:52:36 am »

Do you believe the government was secretly behind 9/11 or something?

What has this to do with this topic? No, i dont know who was behind and have no info about it. Nor was interested in it that much.

WTF i think CIA job is? I dont know, to start shit in other countries? Lack of those action?

Google is your friend:

Quote from: CIA mission statement
Preempt threats and further US national security objectives by collecting intelligence that matters, producing objective all-source analysis, conducting effective covert action as directed by the President, and safeguarding the secrets that help keep our Nation safe.

In particular I want to draw your attention to "collecting intelligence that matters, producing objective all-source analysis".  So the existence of the report you are shitting bricks about is something we could have guessed the existence of just by reading the first goddamn clause of their mission statement.  All this report gives us is the mildly interesting details of what they thought was the most effective approach.  You could have guessed the details even with a little luck.
I want to draw your attention to "conducting effective covert action as directed by the President". So yes, CIA is shitting and starting shit out if they are in interes to US national security.

No, it takes just simple logic to see. If you plan something and later that something happens+ openly arming and supporting rebels be sure that if you are not fully blind, to be able to come to a conclusion.

That is absofuckinglutely horrendous logic.  Just truthter level stupid.

Yea, man horrendous logic, have a plan to start a shit in another country, and in few years it actually  happens with knowing what USA did in pass.  OMG, horrible logic. 
The only stupidity there is, is the ones that are acting stupid and blind. But I see you are from USA so nothing new there. So you better not talk about is something on level of stupidity.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 09:55:46 am by miljan »
Make love not war

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #20866 on: October 02, 2015, 10:17:59 am »

I want to draw your attention to "conducting effective covert action as directed by the President". So yes, CIA is shitting and starting shit out if they are in interes to US national security.

The US military kills people some of the times so according to your "logic" everytime someone dies they were killed by the US military.

You are peddling the stupid shit behind every conspiracy theory ever.  Why?  Oh that's right, because you are PEDDLING A CONSPIRACY THEORY.

Take a subject you know shit about and assume everything you dont know points to a conclusion.  And then accuse people of being idiots when they point out your lack of evidence.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #20867 on: October 02, 2015, 10:23:17 am »

If we could keep the ad hominem to a minimum, it'd be nice. And consistent with the forum guidelines.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Tu jee, veerey / Toofano se lad ke [Fight, brave one / Fight those internal storms and]
Tu jeet, veerey / Zakhmo se bhid kar bhi tu [Win, brave one / Weather those wounds and]
Firse uthega yaara [Rise once again]

Mel lives again! Fight monsters; fight crime; fight compound interest...

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20868 on: October 02, 2015, 10:24:05 am »

What has this to do with this topic? No, i dont know who was behind and have no info about it. Nor was interested in it that much.

What I'm trying to ask in a subtle way is, 'Are you a conspiracy theorist?'

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20869 on: October 02, 2015, 10:24:23 am »

Nothing is reliable source.
We don't know anything because it's impossible to know what we know, but we do know that we don't know because it's possible know what we don't know but could know! Because if we know nothing we know that we don't know something, and knowing that you don't know something that you don't know implies that you do know something!! Therefore all knowledge is literally something out of nothing!!! The Truth IS OUT THere!!!!

No-one knows what happened, but Osama and Al-Qaeda certainly had nothing to do with it!!!!! It has been proven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #20870 on: October 02, 2015, 10:26:22 am »

Ok guys, I'm locking this up, it was fun, but the shitposting is just getting too much. Feel free to create other threads as needed.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.
Pages: 1 ... 1390 1391 [1392]