Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Can we make a nice gaussian-looking curve?

A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A

Pages: 1 ... 1390 1391 [1392] 1393

Author Topic: Sheb's European Megathread: Remove Feta!  (Read 1624579 times)

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
Re: Sheb's European Megathread: Remove Feta!
« Reply #20865 on: October 02, 2015, 04:25:52 am »

Holy shit did not know this. In some cases, pedophilia is legal in my country (the Netherlands).

If a refugee arrives in our country, married to child bride, our law won't and can't stop him, as long as the marriage was legal in his country of origin.
That's fucked up, man.

I mean, are you saying that the pedo husband will not be prosecuted for consummating his illegal pedo marriage? Because that's pretty much the only thing that Dutch courts could latch onto to jail those sickos – a "marriage" where either of the spouses is not of legal age is simply null and void under any civilized jurisdiction, and AFAIK there are (as of yet) no laws against claiming you're married to someone you're not married to.

Holy shit that law needs to change. Child brides should be forcibly separated from their pedobear husbands by child protective services IMO
But isn't that already the case in the Netherlands? If a child is living with some repulsive bastard who isn't her father and/or guardian, she will be taken into government custody – everything else would be gross negligence.

EDIT:
the "cultural appropriation is always wrong" group
The cultu-what group?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 04:33:42 am by SirQuiamus »

miljan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20866 on: October 02, 2015, 04:51:24 am »

Intel report, with plans and suggestion how to bring syria government down is just intel?

Yes?  What the fuck do you think the CIAs job is?

You'll notice a complete lack of any of these actions being undertaken.  You have the Super Secret Cross My Eye information and it doesn't say what you want but because you expect it to, you assume it does anyway.  You aren't adjusting your posterior to new information.

I know its hard to accept that your country is starting a lot of shit around the world

Not really, it just takes evidence, something that you haven't provided an iota of.

WTF i think CIA job is? I dont know, to start shit in other countries? Lack of those action? Yea man, if you have different plans to start shit in a independent countries, and years later it happens be sure that there is lot more involved in that.

No, it takes just simple logic to see. If you plan something and later that something happens+ openly arming and supporting rebels be sure that if you are not fully blind, to be able to come to a conclusion.
And knowing that USA is the most aggressive country in the world in the last few decades, that openly invaded several countries or supported bombing, supporting opposition and similar, and did similar shit from back of cold war, be sure they will not stop doing same today.

So yes, if you  dont want to close your eyes to things USA did in past and info we have now, you can make a normal logical conclusion.
Make love not war

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20867 on: October 02, 2015, 06:21:32 am »

You're seriously weak nationalist if you're for globalism. But still, changes don't always mean progress.
I am not for globalism, I am against blatant isolationism. Being isolated causes stagnation. I am sure that smart immigration policy can only benefit my nation.

War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20868 on: October 02, 2015, 08:43:13 am »

Intel report, with plans and suggestion how to bring syria government down is just intel?

Yes?  What the fuck do you think the CIAs job is?

You'll notice a complete lack of any of these actions being undertaken.  You have the Super Secret Cross My Eye information and it doesn't say what you want but because you expect it to, you assume it does anyway.  You aren't adjusting your posterior to new information.

I know its hard to accept that your country is starting a lot of shit around the world

Not really, it just takes evidence, something that you haven't provided an iota of.

WTF i think CIA job is? I dont know, to start shit in other countries? Lack of those action? Yea man, if you have different plans to start shit in a independent countries, and years later it happens be sure that there is lot more involved in that.

No, it takes just simple logic to see. If you plan something and later that something happens+ openly arming and supporting rebels be sure that if you are not fully blind, to be able to come to a conclusion.
And knowing that USA is the most aggressive country in the world in the last few decades, that openly invaded several countries or supported bombing, supporting opposition and similar, and did similar shit from back of cold war, be sure they will not stop doing same today.

So yes, if you  dont want to close your eyes to things USA did in past and info we have now, you can make a normal logical conclusion.

Do you believe the government was secretly behind 9/11 or something?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #20869 on: October 02, 2015, 08:56:41 am »

Holy shit did not know this. In some cases, pedophilia is legal in my country (the Netherlands).

If a refugee arrives in our country, married to child bride, our law won't and can't stop him, as long as the marriage was legal in his country of origin.

Holy shit that law needs to change. Child brides should be forcibly separated from their pedobear husbands by child protective services IMO
Don't be a racist shitlord m8 it's a cultural thing that deserves our protection

You're seriously weak nationalist if you're for globalism. But still, changes don't always mean progress.
I am not for globalism, I am against blatant isolationism. Being isolated causes stagnation. I am sure that smart immigration policy can only benefit my nation.
Aye, selective migration so migrants actually enrich your country as opposed to "enrich"

Secretly? Christopher Nolan knows
Ottoman galleys can't melt Greek triremes

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #20870 on: October 02, 2015, 08:59:12 am »

In long term, the amount of jobs will of course increase proportionally and natives will enjoy their status as slave-owners productive workers, but in the short term, there won't be enough jobs for everyone, since a couple hundred thousand new jobs can't be created instantly. And I think even a few months without a job is going to have disastrous effects on average poor person's quality of life.

That is a very complicated subject.  In some countries like Estonia it would clearly apply while in others like Germany it would clearly not apply.  Which probably has something to do with why Germany is so much more gung ho then Estonia on this one.

WTF i think CIA job is? I dont know, to start shit in other countries? Lack of those action?

Google is your friend:

Quote from: CIA mission statement
Preempt threats and further US national security objectives by collecting intelligence that matters, producing objective all-source analysis, conducting effective covert action as directed by the President, and safeguarding the secrets that help keep our Nation safe.

In particular I want to draw your attention to "collecting intelligence that matters, producing objective all-source analysis".  So the existence of the report you are shitting bricks about is something we could have guessed the existence of just by reading the first goddamn clause of their mission statement.  All this report gives us is the mildly interesting details of what they thought was the most effective approach.  You could have guessed the details even with a little luck.

That is absofuckinglutely horrendous logic.  Just truthter level stupid.

Ottoman galleys can't melt Greek triremes

More like Great Bombards can't melt Stone Walls.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 09:00:53 am by mainiac »
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #20871 on: October 02, 2015, 09:10:03 am »

Aye, selective migration so migrants actually enrich your country as opposed to "enrich"

See, when I say that I'm called a racist :P
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #20872 on: October 02, 2015, 09:37:11 am »

See, when I say that I'm called a racist :P
Stop being racist

Also on the topic of CIA operatives being in Syria when shit went down, well yeah of course they'd be there. Their job is to be everywhere when shit goes down and collect information on it.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #20873 on: October 02, 2015, 09:40:03 am »

Embrace the monoculture.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #20874 on: October 02, 2015, 09:47:39 am »

Embrace the monobrow
Some things are just too low quality even for me to shitpost
In other words 1,700 professional steel beam melters have been sacked since the Chinese do what they do cheaper

"Notwithstanding the EU state aid rules that would make it illegal. So that's why our focus has rightly been around making sure that the workers get the support that they need - and that's what this package is about."
1,700 people enriched by the EU again
I'm sure they'll be placated with platitudes of how being a member of the EU made them more competitive or some shit like that lol

miljan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20875 on: October 02, 2015, 09:52:36 am »

What has this to do with this topic? No, i dont know who was behind and have no info about it. Nor was interested in it that much.

WTF i think CIA job is? I dont know, to start shit in other countries? Lack of those action?

Google is your friend:

Quote from: CIA mission statement
Preempt threats and further US national security objectives by collecting intelligence that matters, producing objective all-source analysis, conducting effective covert action as directed by the President, and safeguarding the secrets that help keep our Nation safe.

In particular I want to draw your attention to "collecting intelligence that matters, producing objective all-source analysis".  So the existence of the report you are shitting bricks about is something we could have guessed the existence of just by reading the first goddamn clause of their mission statement.  All this report gives us is the mildly interesting details of what they thought was the most effective approach.  You could have guessed the details even with a little luck.
I want to draw your attention to "conducting effective covert action as directed by the President". So yes, CIA is shitting and starting shit out if they are in interes to US national security.

That is absofuckinglutely horrendous logic.  Just truthter level stupid.

Yea, man horrendous logic, have a plan to start a shit in another country, and in few years it actually  happens with knowing what USA did in pass.  OMG, horrible logic. 
The only stupidity there is, is the ones that are acting stupid and blind. But I see you are from USA so nothing new there. So you better not talk about is something on level of stupidity.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 09:55:46 am by miljan »
Make love not war

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #20876 on: October 02, 2015, 10:17:59 am »

I want to draw your attention to "conducting effective covert action as directed by the President". So yes, CIA is shitting and starting shit out if they are in interes to US national security.

The US military kills people some of the times so according to your "logic" everytime someone dies they were killed by the US military.

You are peddling the stupid shit behind every conspiracy theory ever.  Why?  Oh that's right, because you are PEDDLING A CONSPIRACY THEORY.

Take a subject you know shit about and assume everything you dont know points to a conclusion.  And then accuse people of being idiots when they point out your lack of evidence.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #20877 on: October 02, 2015, 10:23:17 am »

If we could keep the ad hominem to a minimum, it'd be nice. And consistent with the forum guidelines.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20878 on: October 02, 2015, 10:24:05 am »

What has this to do with this topic? No, i dont know who was behind and have no info about it. Nor was interested in it that much.

What I'm trying to ask in a subtle way is, 'Are you a conspiracy theorist?'

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20879 on: October 02, 2015, 10:24:23 am »

Nothing is reliable source.
We don't know anything because it's impossible to know what we know, but we do know that we don't know because it's possible know what we don't know but could know! Because if we know nothing we know that we don't know something, and knowing that you don't know something that you don't know implies that you do know something!! Therefore all knowledge is literally something out of nothing!!! The Truth IS OUT THere!!!!

No-one knows what happened, but Osama and Al-Qaeda certainly had nothing to do with it!!!!! It has been proven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 1390 1391 [1392] 1393