Advanced search  

Poll

Placeholder

- 2 (25%)
- 2 (25%)
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 40

Author Topic: You are the Head of a Hydra Series (OOC/Applications)(Potentially being revived)  (Read 54011 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: You are the head of a hydra. (OOC/Applications)
« Reply #210 on: March 15, 2013, 08:27:49 pm »

Actually, I want the human alive.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 15, 2013, 08:49:10 pm »

As do I, I'm Struggle Snuggling him.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 15, 2013, 08:57:27 pm »

I'm gripping him with my neck.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 15, 2013, 09:19:30 pm »

I'm just biting his head off. No harm done.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 15, 2013, 09:50:23 pm »

I'm just biting his head off. No harm done.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #215 on: March 15, 2013, 11:14:04 pm »

Hmm, well, who noticed him? All of us at the same time? (hive mind!) If so, we're screwed. Otherwise, we'll have to weigh our options carefully. The dwarves likely won't see him, even if we tell them. So archery's boned. Meanwhile he's a goddamn badass and we don't want him telling his human buddies about us- their next siege will have a bit too much fire for comfort, or they could launch a search party for our nest.

Depending on how far away he is, and the terrain around us all, we could be sneaky and wait for him to move around, or we could try to charge straight at him. Being a hydra, if we have a hive-mind for detection then with all 9 sets of eyes trained on him we could probably keep him in sight, and unless he's some kinda parkour enchanted wizard we should be able to catch him.

We should try to keep his armor undamaged, but he'll be a whiz with his weaponry so I expect either lots of new companions or something slightly less pleasant. Remove his sword hand &/or head &/or feet. Unless he surrenders, (doubtful).

If we're going to charge, we should tell the dwarves about it first (if practical), so that they don't freak out.

Breath: only fire breath was ever mentioned, and it was disabled due to being born a hydra, (we're actually mutant dragons).
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 16, 2013, 05:07:01 am »

Breath: only fire breath was ever mentioned, and it was disabled due to being born a hydra, (we're actually mutant dragons).
1 out of 100 mules are fertile, there are always exceptions(heck, being a mutant dragon mean that weird breath types are more likely, so what if we can't breath fire when we are breathing everything else.)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 16, 2013, 07:59:52 am »

We can breathe kittens!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 16, 2013, 08:13:39 am »

You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 16, 2013, 09:22:34 am »

Has anyone bred fertile mules to see what would happen? Are second-generation mules more commonly fertile?
Sig

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 16, 2013, 09:25:48 am »

It only happen in female mules.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #221 on: March 16, 2013, 09:26:49 am »

They'd probably be defective.

Yes, but darkness breath?....(raises eyebrow)

Hopefully we've developed the proper lining to our esophogi to permit those various breaths without melting/freezing/rainbowifying our own heads, in conjunction with these new breaths themselves. Not quite as feasible as 'your mutation fucked up your fire gland'. Just saying.

It only happen in female mules.
there are always exceptions

-edit
question @zanzet: Do we possess a hive mind? To what extent?
Also be sure to post a link to that game if you get around to it.

I propose we use this thread for hive-mind discourse, and post here before taking individual actions. Except mr. anarchy because fuck our rules.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 09:36:47 am by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 16, 2013, 09:36:38 am »

Our Mr.Stupid Walton.
I just saw the Human to Struggle Snuggle him. :P

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 16, 2013, 09:44:02 am »

GWG ask if someone bred fertile mules. There has been no fertile male mules yet to test it out.

Better?

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 16, 2013, 09:47:33 am »

Does GWG want inbred crossbreed abominations?
Their genes are imperfect, which gives them defects such as infertility. Crossbreeding two of them will create even worse combinations!

Everybody knows genetically engineered hybrids are the best anyways!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 40