Advanced search  

Poll

Placeholder

- 2 (25%)
- 2 (25%)
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 40

Author Topic: You are the Head of a Hydra Series (OOC/Applications)(Potentially being revived)  (Read 54726 times)

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing satisfies—Attain liberation with vigilance
    • View Profile
Slog looks overjoyed at this revelation.
Slog is a barrel of endless dopamine.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Can I multiclass?

No, heads cannot multiclass.
Awwwww......

If you think about it, the HYDRA ITSELF is multi-classing.

A note to everyone, I removed two of the mind abilities in order to prevent that element from being overpowered in comparison.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out

Can I still be a chimera?
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Can I still be a chimera?

Personality-wise, yes.
Elemental-wise, no.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: You are the head of a hydra. (OOC/Applications) [A restart is coming]
« Reply #424 on: May 30, 2013, 09:14:19 pm »

Spoiler: T. Hydra (click to show/hide)
You forgot to put the permanent abilities in the Overall Hydra spoiler.
Aren't those just the head-growing things? I'd just add those, but I want to make sure I understand what the two things are before I finalize the Abilities thingy.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: You are the head of a hydra. (OOC/Applications) [A restart is coming]
« Reply #425 on: May 30, 2013, 09:17:11 pm »

Aren't those just the head-growing things? I'd just add those, but I want to make sure I understand what the two things are before I finalize the Abilities thingy.

Yeah, those are the head-regrowth mechanics.  I may want to note that, unless they are listed in appearance, there won't be any wings or legs/arms to the hydra.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile

As my free-time returns, I return to the forum. I kinda fell off of this one, but I'm making a comeback because of summertime.

Head name: Luro
Color: Teal
Elemental Breath Weapon: Darkness
Personality: Laid back, a bit sadistic, and generally in a good mood
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing satisfies—Attain liberation with vigilance
    • View Profile

Overall name: Azanoth
Appearance: Bodywise? Six legs, two wings, and a slick tail that is opposable.
History: (don't go overboard on this) Azanoth's true origin is shrouded in mystery. It is rumored by many that he is the result of a dark magic rite by a cult long dead involving the sacrifice of several members and the mixing of a number of dragon eggs. Descendants of the cult still worship the hydra today. They number in the tens.
Lair: (include Lair type and name) Cave. Carved with ancient symbols in a mysterious language, perhaps hinting that Azanoth is a product of dark rites by an ancient cult. Named The Cave of the Red Wind.
Lair location: (include nearby towns/mountain halls/etc. as well as significant features) Nearby is a small forest. Cave is inside a large mountain. Nearby is the human town of Silkin, who's inhabitants tell rumors of Azanoth the Hydra. Not very strong military wise. Only a few people are actively interested in the rumored Hydra, though.
Lair history: As I said, likely once inhabited by a strange race that would seem alien by today's standards. It is named the Cave of the Red Winds because there seems to be a light scent of blood in the air. Likely long-since-caked sanguine from dark rites.
Permanent Special Traits: Head Regeneration (2 new heads for each old cut off [reapplication is allowed].  Maximum total supported is 11 heads at one time, past this point, if a head is cut off, only one regenerates), fire and ice prevent the head stump from growing a new head.
Selected Special Traits: (Your choice, but it cannot add more stump-prevention.  Please keep them balanced.) Able to camoflauge self. Most creatures will not notice it if the Hydra stands still. Claws are sharp and powerful; able to cut through trees.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 05:53:38 pm by CyberUrist »
Slog looks overjoyed at this revelation.
Slog is a barrel of endless dopamine.

Zavvnao

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

okay. I wil reaply X3

Zavvnao

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

name: Sync
color:yellow
breath: air
personality: hyper and loud. cares too much about what others are thinking and is pretty nosey.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 02:36:12 am by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Application Statuses

Accepted

Spoiler: Great Goldie (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: T. Hydra (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Overall (click to show/hide)

Requires Overall to be finished filling out

Head name: N'il Korsath (Also known by some 'outsiders' as «N'il y a pas Logique»)
Color: Purple.
Elemental Breath Weapon: Mind.
Personality: Do not attempt to fathom his logic. It is inconceivable. N'il Korsath is only the short version of his incomprehensible name.

Overall name: Azanoth
Appearance: Bodywise? Six legs, two wings, and a slick tail that is opposable.
History: (don't go overboard on this) ???
Lair:  Cave. Carved with ancient symbols in a mysterious language, perhaps hinting that Azanoth is a product of dark rites by an ancient cult. Named The Cave of the Red Wind.
Lair location:  Nearby is a small forest. Cave is inside a large mountain. Nearby is the human town of Silkin, who's inhabitants tel rumors of Azanoth the Hydra. Not very strong military wise, and if they were advanced enough to have TV, then they would likely have a Hydra show similar to that one Bigfoot TV series. Only a few people are actively interested in the rumored Hydra, though.
Lair history: As I said, likely once inhabited by a strange race that would seem alien by today's standards. It is named the Cave of the Red Winds because there seems to be a light scent of blood in the air. Likely long-since-caked sanguine from dark rites.
Permanent Special Traits: Head Regeneration (2 new heads for each old cut off [reapplication is allowed].  Maximum total supported is 11 heads at one time, past this point, if a head is cut off, only one regenerates), fire and ice prevent the head stump from growing a new head.
Selected Special Traits: (Your choice, but it cannot add more stump-prevention.  Please keep them balanced.) Able to camoflauge self. Most creatures will not notice it if the Hydra stands still. Claws are sharp and powerful; able to cut through trees.

What I mean by 'don't go overboard, is to not give yourself a large cult, friendly with multiple towns, etc. in the hydra's background.

Requires Overall Hydra sheet to be filled out for voting

Head name: Luro
Color: Teal
Elemental Breath Weapon: Shadow
Personality: Laid back, a bit sadistic, and generally in a good mood

name: Sync
color: Yellow
breath: Air
personality: Hyper and loud. cares too much about what others are thinking and is pretty nosey.

Also, time breath is simple. It manipulates time. Makes whatever you want grow old or young. Wall in your way? Never constructed! Army in your way? A few blasts, and they'll be nought but fertilizer! Further training allows Weird Time Shit to be perpetrated. To balance it, make the power very weak initially.

The way the time element is going to be working in this game is more for
which is why I limited it to artifacts.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 09:31:58 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

The details about the ranking system in the OP of this thread.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Overall name: Indecision
Appearance: Grayscale, we couldn't decide on a color. It looks like a large serpent with two sets of leathery scaled wings down its back, which double as fins. At its front is a mass of necks and heads. At its tail is a barbed spike like a scorpion.
History: Indecisive was born to a silver and a white dragon on a faraway forgotten aerie. Like all hydras, it searched for a place to call home. Lucky for it, it found the Sea of Teeth and Aquarius. Now it's time to begin claiming territory.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lair: Aquarius- Seafloor Dungeon
Lair location: In the middle of the ocean. There are three major human towns, two major dwarven towns, and one major elven town nearby. There are also several small naga villages around.
Lair history: In the Sea of Teeth, there was once a great merman civilization known as the Toothborn. They controlled not only the entire Sea of Teeth, but also laid claim to the lands beyond, controlling the rich coasts for centuries and growing into a rich and magnificent race. For nigh on a millennium the Council of Harbingers ruled from the center of the Toothborn nation- Aquarius- until a mysterious calamity involving a Primal Water Elemental erased them from history. Their ruined capital still exists in part.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Selected Special Traits:
Scorpion Strike- The creature's tail has a poisonous spike carrying deadly neurotoxin.
Aquatic- The creature can breathe underwater as well as above it.
Tough Hide- The creature carries natural armor.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Do we have to make another hydra overall guy? I think having 7 different hydra bodies to choose from is over kill.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 40