Do we start a new fort for .98?

Yes, I want all of the new features!
- 3 (100%)
No, let's stay the course!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: February 26, 2013, 08:44:40 pm

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Talltower - Fallout:Equestria Community Fort  (Read 1989 times)

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
Talltower - Fallout:Equestria Community Fort
« on: February 11, 2013, 01:53:08 pm »

This is a community/succession fort based on Lycaeon's Fallout:Equestria mod, with guns, giant radioactive scorpions, and much more !!FUN STUFF!!!

Anyway, here are the dorfedponied players
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Turn list

I embarked on a savage 3x3 with lots of salvage, most of which has already been salvaged. I used Dfusion to get a better spread of CMs, so we are doing very well.
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

☼!!Troll Fur Sock!!☼

• Bay Watcher
  • Hight Tentacle of the Eastern Marches
    • View Profile
Re: Talltower - Fallout:Equestria Community Fort
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 02:22:33 pm »

Pony me. (that sounds really strange... >_>)
"Leaf", female mechanic/siege engineer. Preferably pegasi/sus/whatever. I don't know what is the correct form, so I will just say - pegaz.
Quote from: Necrisha
while I'm processing immigrants
Therefore, starve your metalsmiths for maximum gains.

Mura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 03:32:03 pm »

No pegasi in Fallout: Equestria.

My DF skills are questionable, but I'll give it a turn if you'll let me touch the savefile.
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 04:04:36 pm »

To all of those who asked about the succession fort, sorry. My biology teacher gave us this huge test a week ago, and I did awesome. The problem was, I was the only one who got a good grade. The teacher decided to throw out the tests and give us another one. So I had to study for that one. Here's something to tide you over.

I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:HAHAHAHA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 06:56:10 pm »

Pony me. Miltia pony, preferably.
A vile force of dark'ness has arrived, led by their champion Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 08:35:18 pm »

Pony me, first best farmer, the rest doesn't matter.

Good luck. ;)
Quote from: tahujdt
I don't know about unicorns, but back in .95, one of my PA soldiers was diagnosed with power armor. I drew a fairly good picture about it, but my science project (a bunny) pissed all over it.
Fallout: Equestria - Index of Stable Reports x Fallout: Equestria - Orange

Lycaeon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 09:35:19 pm »

Have fun! :)
“I want to calm the storm, but the war is in your eyes.
How can I shield you from the horror and the lies?
When all that once held meaning is shattered, ruined, bleeding
And the whispers in the darkness tell me we won’t survive?”

P(ony)SI

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 09:39:35 pm »

Ponify me.
I want him/her to be a military pony, preferably the militia commander, under the name "PSI". Nothing else needed.

Mura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2013, 05:17:57 pm »

I'd like to be a military pony, once you have the time, so I can pick up smoothly once my turn starts. Name: Mura, Gender: F. Nothing else matters.
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

gzoker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2013, 08:10:04 pm »

I would like to be ponified too. Chief of security sounds nice, but a medical profession is also acceptable. Preferably a white colored stallion.
Active Interactions: RAIDER_MADNESS

bp920091

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary +5 Organizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2013, 08:30:37 pm »

Ill take a turn(?) (not sure if this is a community or succession fort. If community, just have me be a random unicorn. If succession, ill take the next turn and a unicorn).

Never played the FOE mod before, so this should be !!FUN!!
I must make a note to buy some cats from traders at the next opportunity and see if I can chain up a breeding pair someplace clean. Having kittens wandering the hallways will be a good way of identifying patches of paralytic poison that still need to be taken care of.

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2013, 10:02:50 am »

I've been playing this game for a while solo, so I'll need to update the story to match. To recap, though;
Population 72, with a l33t gunner squad with chainsaw rifles, combat armor, and MK. II Protectaponies, a security squad with steel security armor and combat pistols, and one sniper with a masterwork anti-machine rifle. The entrance is guarded by two minigun turrets, and two gunners. I have put every pony into smithing so I can make a tower out of bronze blocks. I embarked over an aquifer, with no success in piercing it, so all we have is scrap. Our major export is combat armor. I have amassed a personal army of armored spritebots ready to take over the world. I have seen one or two Steel Ranger scouts, but then I killed them. I have reverse engineered all the PA I have found, including scorpion. I have cleared the surface of salvage, then burnt the rest to ash. All I have in the tower so far is my MWT forges, my depots, and my Workbenches. Also, I am starting the infrastructure for magical research, but I need some more MAS matrices before I can finish.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2013, 03:11:20 pm »

Pony me as a weapon smith of some sort. Name of Xaren, and if it's possible to change the Profession, please make it Ancestor.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Maklak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2013, 03:46:03 pm »

Oh come on, you're supposed to post progress reports in a community game and you're already close to endgame. There is nothing your players can even do with the information provided.
Quote from: Omnicega
Since you seem to criticize most things harsher than concentrated acid, I'll take that as a compliment.
On mining Organics
Military guide for FoE mod.
Research: Crossbow with axe and shield.
Dropbox referral

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2013, 03:59:24 pm »

Oh come on, you're supposed to post progress reports in a community game and you're already close to endgame. There is nothing your players can even do with the information provided.
Sorry, but I'm no good at making regular posts. I am, for that matter, closer to the endgame than before. Does any pony want to start over with the next update? I mean the one after .98
Pages: [1] 2