4x4 Standard
- 1 (16.7%)
Long and skinny, cut in half by river
- 2 (33.3%)
Long and skinny, following river.
- 3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Farmpracticed, A Farming Village Succession Fort (Murderfarmed III)  (Read 9983 times)

Teh_Idort

• Bay Watcher
  • Oi u gobber.
    • View Profile
Re: Farmpracticed, A Farming Village Succession Fort (Murderfarmed III)
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2013, 05:31:02 pm »

I'd like a turn in this.

Mind dwarfing me as a Carpenter, Name him Dorty, please and thank you.
Treatment status: Success.
Patient status: Deceased.

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Surgeon, Proficient Butcher.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2013, 07:13:22 pm »

There's room for one more person on the turn list, after that there's very little possibility of them getting a turn, even considering players who miss their turns. 

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2013, 09:05:20 pm »

Just for anyone who wanted to see what the settlement looked like at the end of my turn.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2013, 03:30:56 pm »

Journal of Peregarrett, Useless Miner.
1st Granite, 364
I haven't held a pick for a year. I've got no choice here but drink and hang around telling storyes about good old miner work back at Mountainhome.

But today Pogey was passing by, he took off his Leader Stamp and pushed it into my belly. "I'm tired. You're head now." - said he and vomited.
Holy carp.

I looked around with new, bright look. This place surely needs some inprovement!

First, why don't we make clay bricks and things? I myself dug a hole for clay and ordered a kiln built nearby. Soon we'll replace all wooden chinked walls with new brick ones! And a few statues!

Second, our entrance is wide open to anyone! We should make a bridge that will close the entrance when raised and crush everyone who's trying to get in when lowered. Yes, we have about 10 stones - we can use 3 of them for defence purposes. Make mechanisms of them, and do it now!

10 ravens flew from north and began their flying conga dances. I hate them. I'd like having giant kakapo here or chickens, at least.
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2013, 05:23:11 pm »

Oh, before I forget a note about dead babies: I advanced time ten years by founding and immediately abandoning ten fortresses. Children that were children in Murderfarmed may now be grown dwarves but will enter the map as children and will remain children until their birthdays. Children that were babies in Murderfarmed will enter the map as babies and will not be picked up by their mothers because of their advanced age, they will inevitably die of thirst. Be wary of tantrum spirals, two babies died in the dining room and made Ash briefly depressed.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2013, 05:31:21 pm »

Oh, before I forget a note about dead babies: I advanced time ten years by founding and immediately abandoning ten fortresses. Children that were children in Murderfarmed may now be grown dwarves but will enter the map as children and will remain children until their birthdays. Children that were babies in Murderfarmed will enter the map as babies and will not be picked up by their mothers because of their advanced age, they will inevitably die of thirst. Be wary of tantrum spirals, two babies died in the dining room and made Ash briefly depressed.
Holy carp.

Triaxx2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2013, 05:49:24 am »

Fah, Murderfarmed dorfs don't get anything other than depressed. :D I had one on my turn that dropped to 3 happiness. Fortunately a competent mayor is more than a match for depression.

CognitiveDissonance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2013, 10:13:40 am »

Fah, Murderfarmed dorfs don't get anything other than depressed. :D I had one on my turn that dropped to 3 happiness. Fortunately a competent mayor is more than a match for depression.

"Urist McAngry yelled at somebody in charge lately (but only got angrier)"
"Urist McAngry has enjoyed starting a fist fight recently"

Mayors are very important
Come and be amazed by this wonderful menagerie! Draw your own! Bring your favorite! The [Forgotten Beast Art Contest] is open for business!
Now also available - [The Legendary Artifact Art Contest]! It menaces! It has rings! It has craftsdwarfship!
I have a [YouTube] channel! It has Let's Plays and other stuff.

Teh_Idort

• Bay Watcher
  • Oi u gobber.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2013, 10:46:47 am »

There's room for one more person on the turn list, after that there's very little possibility of them getting a turn, even considering players who miss their turns.

Have some faith Broseph, trust your instincts.

Fishybang

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2013, 03:48:06 pm »

Would someone mind posting my relationships and skills?
Quote from: AustralianWinter
Rakust finished her design - a skirt called "Clambreaks". I am not touching the woman, ever. And I'm not talking to her either.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2013, 01:43:12 am »

Small update:

We had a couple of raccoons who sneaked into our gate. They took a random trousers from stockpile next to gate, and ran for freedom, but got scaried by dwarves walking back and forth through the gate.
So racoons were running in panic, with their our trousers waving behind. Finally guards noticed them and came to take care. One died quickly, while the last (with trousers) ran up the walls. Fishybang pursued him, but raccoon greet him with some kind of racoon-fu blow, and Fishybang fell down the wall. With no injures except his injured pride.
So he got up, ran back to the wall and chopped the bastard to pieces.

I had no time to play, hope will find some time later.
Would someone mind posting my relationships and skills?
In next update

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2013, 02:16:03 pm »

Here's your Fishybang:

We started producing clay bricks, but the ourput is too slow. You get a single brick from a single lump of clay and a charcoal bar. I miss old days when you could take a stone boulder and get four blocks of it!
((OOC: Is it ok if I change clay brick reaction to yield 4 brocks instead of one? At this rate it ruines whole point of pottery.))

No migrants came here this spring. But we got elves...

WHAT? Elves brought guards?! This looks very, VERY suspicious! What are they going to do?

Oh crap...
Luckily, it transformed into human and left. Only wild weasel was killed.

And, with kobold thief who was scaried away by one of our guards, comes summer.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 02:46:53 pm by peregarrett »

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2013, 02:37:05 pm »

Grim news, my fellows.

We haven't got any migrants here. The worse, we lost six dwarves to wild grizzly bear! Among dead there are Fishybang, Ash, Gatorface and Hostergaard. Whole our military fell to the beast!

We were rescued by caravan guards who killed the bear. Still, we have 10 active citizens and 7 children.

Teh_Idort

• Bay Watcher
  • Oi u gobber.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2013, 10:18:39 am »

Grim news, my fellows.

We haven't got any migrants here. The worse, we lost six dwarves to wild grizzly bear! Among dead there are Fishybang, Ash, Gatorface and Hostergaard. Whole our military fell to the beast!

We were rescued by caravan guards who killed the bear. Still, we have 10 active citizens and 7 children.

Sacrifice the Children to appease the nature spirits we have angered. Perhaps they will let us exist peacefully after that.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7