4x4 Standard
- 1 (16.7%)
Long and skinny, cut in half by river
- 2 (33.3%)
Long and skinny, following river.
- 3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Farmpracticed, A Farming Village Succession Fort (Murderfarmed III)  (Read 10079 times)

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Surgeon, Proficient Butcher.
    • View Profile
Re: Farmpracticed, A Farming Village Succession Fort (Murderfarmed III)
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2013, 10:21:56 am »

Let's get the names of all the dead. I'd personally be against modding any reactions. The fact that brick making is time consuming is what makes brick housing a privilege for the nobility.

Fishybang

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2013, 05:34:42 pm »

I SHALL TAKE OVER THE FIRST MIGRANT THAT DECIDES TO SHOW HIS FACE! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!

If one comes...
Quote from: AustralianWinter
Rakust finished her design - a skirt called "Clambreaks". I am not touching the woman, ever. And I'm not talking to her either.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2013, 02:30:01 pm »

Let's get the names of all the dead.
deads are:
Ushat Mafol, baby
Gatorface, axedwarf
Ash, wrestler
Kadol Limullegon
Fishybang
Hostegaard
Mestthos Telrakust
Everyone is entombed.

We took all stones from traders, and there was some ore! Pogey took the duty of furnacing it into metal bars. What for, we don't have an anvil anyway!

This winter thieves were very active.
Racoon stole eathenware earring. Goblin stole baby girl of our broker, Zefon Enoludib. She doesn't seem to care about her.

And the two major projects that we finished this year are - Sheriff's Guard Tower three levels high with future prison in the basement, and outer wall was overbuild with clay bricks. Also we made gate bridge and linked it to the lever installed into Pogey's quarters. In case of massive invasion we can lock inside and dismount inner wall to get more wood.

Sadly, we got no migrants for the whole year.

And here's the save http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=7505
10 adult dwarves and 6 children left.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 02:41:04 pm by peregarrett »
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2013, 11:14:56 am »

The following was found carved in the trunk of an unassuming tree near the skeletal carcases of eight wolves.

There's a stench in the air. A smell I haven't smelled in ten years. The fetid stink of murder, of farms, of the intermingling of the two. I'm coming home.

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 29, 2013, 05:31:35 pm »

Hostegaard was last active on the 25th, if he doesn't post by tomorrow we'll skip his turn.

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2013, 08:43:42 pm »

Randy's up, he' hasn't been active since the 20th so if he doesn't post by monday the save will be up to grabs for whoever has the lowest number.

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 01, 2013, 04:13:55 pm »

Okay so if you want the next turn just post that you'll take it and if your number on the overseer list is the lowest you get it.

Teh_Idort

• Bay Watcher
  • Oi u gobber.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 07, 2013, 12:31:01 am »

Okay so if you want the next turn just post that you'll take it and if your number on the overseer list is the lowest you get it.

I'll take it up if that's cool with you Broseph, and with everyone else, I'll have to pick it up Monday night though, So feel free to take it before then.
Treatment status: Success.
Patient status: Deceased.

Broseph Stalin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 07, 2013, 01:34:40 am »

I'll take it up if that's cool with you Broseph, and with everyone else, I'll have to pick it up Monday night though, So feel free to take it before then.
That works.

HunterG24

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 07, 2013, 04:21:10 am »

Requesting a drofing whenever able

Teh_Idort

• Bay Watcher
  • Oi u gobber.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 08, 2013, 11:16:23 pm »

Preface:

Just spent some time filling in the empty dorfs, sorry if you didn't get what you wanted, just gave you what we had.

Lightning Falcon - Master Mason
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Mavj96 - Militia commander, Axedwarf/Competent potter
Sheb - Sheriff/Legendary potter
Nerev - Competent Woodcutter/Proficient grower
Pogey - Adept carpenter/Proficient grower
Wilsonns - Legendary Wood cutter
Peregarret - Competent miner/Skilled potter
Randy - Adequate butcher/Competent diagnostician/Novice in all other medical fields
CognitiveDissonace - Skilled Tanner/Highmaster Leatherworker

And the best for last: Myself, I took the Broker, Legendary Bowyer/Wood Cutter, Grand Master carpenter

Journal start

8th Granite: Dortipotamus
Oh I just feel so bad for the last overseer, and all the death that happened on his watch. I also have a great surge of pity for those children that are orphans now, I can't image the pain my children would go through if I died like that. I've been crying non-stop for a week now.  But journal, enough is enough, as my mother told me when we rehabilitated Giant Mantises (Oh how I love them Journal) "You can't save the world, but you can save what you see." And so I shall... And so I shall.

9th Granite: Dortipotamus
JOURNAL, I HAVE BEGUN, I will start with giving all those poor orphans a Daycare building! Run by none other than myself! I will not let these poor children become dilapidated husks ( I heard Randy call me that earlier, I think I'm using those words right). Here's the schematics:

I will not let the fortress' children wallow in sorrow, even though we adults are few, we shall make a life for these children here, even if it means the death of everyone of us to get it!

(OOC: So I just did some sorting and shit tonight, prepped some stuff, checked around, all that good stuff. Dorfed everyone I could, Sorry hunter, unless you want a dwarf kiddy you're gonna have to wait for a wave.)

Hope you guys enjoy your dorf's attitudes, I'm going to abuse the hell out of each one of their traits! For role play purposes, I swear.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 09, 2013, 03:23:37 pm »

UPDATE!
*faints*
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Teh_Idort

• Bay Watcher
  • Oi u gobber.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 09, 2013, 04:09:10 pm »

UPDATE!
*faints*

Prepare your helmet and crash pads, There's gonna be another one tonight time willing.

Teh_Idort

• Bay Watcher
  • Oi u gobber.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 09, 2013, 09:13:52 pm »

11th Granite: Dortipotamus

Journal! I have been busy these last few days! We're working on my orphanage, though we had to change the plans a bit, Wilsonns told me I HAD to change my plans for the building, it WOULD NOT work properly, He told me I should be ashamed to be a Grand master carpenter, and that my building had errors that even he, a adequate carpenter could see them! I was worried for the children, so I started working on a new schematic, I even had a great plan to add in a cage so the kids can play with kittens and cats all day! Their sorrow will no longer make their beards all icky and boogery, which means I can hug them again! yay journal yay!

23rd Granite:

WOO, We have a new productive peasant for our fortress! Hunterg24 just went through her Rites and is now a craftsdwarf/carpenter! I hope she enjoys the fortress life as an adult!

24th Granite:

This is a good period of time journal! We just got a wave of migrants!
4 Children and 10 adults!

Included among them, Inquisibot 2000 and Halt.

24 slate:

Oh journal, I've been oh so busy lately, I've been designating a bunch of new buildings for our new migrants, and our orphange is built! For the most part, anyway, we still need toys, and books, and an upper floor for a school, and more toys, oh! And statues of our great dwarven heros! I wonder if we have any gold....

24 slate: Back journal! I went to ask our new smith, Urist Mishoskeskel if he could make gold statues for the orphans, He muttered something under his breath like "Hippie retreat.... stupid kids.... they'd like magma...." And then he grabbed my shirt and yelled "WHERE IS THE STONE, THE MINING, THE ORE, WHAT KIND OF PLACE IS THIS........." And I said, "Why, you silly goose, didn't you see the sign? It's FarmPracticed!!" He stalked off, I don't think he's a nice man journal. Anyway, I forgot the most important part, I'M MAKING A CASTLE, THAT WAY I CAN BE A PRINCESS AND MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY! We unfortunatly don't have enough clay bricks at the moment to designate and plan it, But Trust me journal, it's so pretty and happy and joyous and happy. I can't wait.

OOC:

And there you have it folks, I'm a princess, bow down and worship me. (just kidding, you can grovel if you prefer.)

If you have any more dorf requests, let me know, we have a bunch of empty dorfs. 31 total.

I'm afraid our happy go lucky little broker has a dark secret... yes... very dark and spooky. Until next time....

I mean...

Until next time! Can't wait to work with you guys some more! I'll undiapilate your husks or something like that!

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 10, 2013, 12:21:48 am »

Wow. Migrants do exist!! we're not alone in the world!
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7