Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Tread Softly - OOC  (Read 8055 times)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: Tread Softly - OOC
« Reply #90 on: December 14, 2013, 09:45:12 am »

How many electronic devices could I set up? I'm thinking I'll cover the childrens' bedrooms in video surveillance and audio tapping. And automated defense turrets armed with specialized Anti-Ghost bullets ideally, but eh.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 14, 2013, 10:26:26 am »

Could I go get the supplies, build  and set up the Faraday Cage in one turn?
Hell no.
How many electronic devices could I set up? I'm thinking I'll cover the childrens' bedrooms in video surveillance and audio tapping. And automated defense turrets armed with specialized Anti-Ghost bullets ideally, but eh.
You have about six cameras and three microphones. P.S. Please remember that ghosts have feelings too. Your job isn't to kill them again. Your job is to help people.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 14, 2013, 10:45:37 am »

Can I at least set up some wide spectrum sensors? Also, if my Denial hits 0 slowly then am I safe in regrades to that kind of thing?

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 14, 2013, 10:47:14 am »

Could I go get the supplies, build  and set up the Faraday Cage in one turn?
Hell no.
You have about six cameras and three microphones. P.S. Please remember that ghosts have feelings too. Your job isn't to kill them again. Your job is to help people.
If I kill them again, they can't even haunt me, because their ghosts are dead. And then they won't bother anyone, because they can't.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 14, 2013, 10:48:12 am »

Can I at least set up some wide spectrum sensors? Also, if my Denial hits 0 slowly then am I safe in regrades to that kind of thing?
You have one and yes.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 14, 2013, 10:50:19 am »

How many cameras/microphones completely cover a room?

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 14, 2013, 10:54:08 am »

One mic covers a room, two cams for 160% coverage.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 22, 2013, 01:15:03 am »

And I'm done with you. I warned you time and time again that bringing up that long dead argument would end badly. Even if Toady finds no fault in your constant bringing up of old arguments in new threads, I've had enough. From here on out in this thread and any other you no longer exist. I will not reply, quote or otherwise interact with you. Tread Softly... you get a final chance there because I don't think it would be fair on the others to just kick you out. Bring that argument up again anywhere I can see it, and I'm kicking you out of that game. Sorry Rhyme, Sheb, MrVoid and USEC if this messes up your game a little. If you four want me to leave so you can continue your game in peace I will do so, but I refuse to deal with this... thing any longer.

Quoting from the thread in which it happened. Elsewhere in the forum, GWG no longer exists to me. Here, he's on his final chance. Once more and he's kicked out.

The update will be up later tonight. I'm gonna go beat the shit out of something.

EDIT: Even though Toady removed the posts, I'm keeping this here because I have not changed my mind.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 01:53:13 am by Gamerlord »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]