Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 222

Author Topic: Dwarf Therapist (Maintained Branch) v.37.0 | DF 42.06  (Read 968699 times)

Hippoman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Therapist (Maintained Branch) v.23.3 | DF 40.05
« Reply #1170 on: August 04, 2014, 11:18:09 am »

Quick question, dunno if I missed a setting or choice somewhere, but I was wondering if you were planning on including the information such as how mighty or quick to tire they are and such when hovering over the dwarf?
THPÆCROSSISM
ΘπÆ┼ - Rise up against our superiors! Let all dwarves be equal!
KHDownloads

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: August 04, 2014, 12:52:16 pm »

While patienly waiting for 40.06-compatible version, can we please see the new Discipline skill somwhere in the grid? Now I only see it at dwarf's details and it's not easy sortable.
until it's added to the default gridview(s) you can still copy a gridview (from the gridviews dock), and add the column wherever you'd like.
Thank you, that worked. Though I modified grid file manually instead of using Grid Editor that I've just discovered.  :D
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

Berserkenstein

• Bay Watcher
  • A giant humanoid monster with the head of a bull.
    • View Profile

thistleknot

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Normalized Spreadsheet Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: August 04, 2014, 04:21:49 pm »

I'm confused, so v23.3 works w v40.06?

Berserkenstein

• Bay Watcher
  • A giant humanoid monster with the head of a bull.
    • View Profile

BWhales034

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: August 04, 2014, 04:39:27 pm »

I downloaded the 40.04 and 40.06 files from that link (since they were the only two changed w/i the last 8 days) and overwrote the existing 40.04 and added the 40.06 to the etc->memory layout->windows folder in DT but it still comes up as error cannot talk to this version of DF? am i missing a file here? I have DT 23.3.0

edit:  I'm actually pretty sure I downloaded the files wrong. I right-clicked and did save-as, but i got 85kb files (i think they should be ~7). Never used github before, could anyone tell me how to download those .ini files?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 04:47:40 pm by BWhales034 »

thistleknot

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Normalized Spreadsheet Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: August 04, 2014, 04:41:03 pm »

I tried building from source, and I see my .h files in an inc directory, but for some reason, qt creator can't see them and calls out errors when it hits their #include statements, specifically with dfinstance.h

Hurkyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: August 04, 2014, 04:55:19 pm »

I downloaded the 40.04 and 40.06 files from that link (since they were the only two changed w/i the last 8 days) and overwrote the existing 40.04 and added the 40.06 to the etc->memory layout->windows folder in DT but it still comes up as error cannot talk to this version of DF? am i missing a file here? I have DT 23.3.0

edit:  I'm actually pretty sure I downloaded the files wrong. I right-clicked and did save-as, but i got 85kb files (i think they should be ~7). Never used github before, could anyone tell me how to download those .ini files?
I did the same thing: I right clicked to save, but the link leads to a pretty viewing page, not the actual file, so I downloaded an 85kb html page.

Go to the pretty viewing page, and there's a button that says "raw".

krenshala

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: August 04, 2014, 05:05:56 pm »

I did the same thing: I right clicked to save, but the link leads to a pretty viewing page, not the actual file, so I downloaded an 85kb html page.

Go to the pretty viewing page, and there's a button that says "raw".
Alternately, you can pull up the pretty viewing page and copy the contents of the file into a blank text file then rename the file.  Make sure its a .ini file and not a .ini.txt file to ensure DT can find it.
Quote from: Haspen
Quote from: phoenixuk
Zepave Dawnhogs the Butterfly of Vales the Marsh Titan ... was taken out by a single novice axedwarf and his pet war kitten. Long Live Domas Etasastesh Adilloram, slayer of the snow butterfly!
Doesn't quite have the ring of heroics to it...
Mother: "...and after the evil snow butterfly was defeated, Domas and his kitten lived happily ever after!"
Kids: "Yaaaay!"

herocrafter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: August 04, 2014, 05:11:28 pm »

I copied from github(source?) and pasted into a renamed (v0.40.06) file and it worked fine thanks so much.

notfood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Therapist (Maintained Branch) v.23.4 | DF 40.06
« Reply #1182 on: August 04, 2014, 07:47:41 pm »

v040.06.ini for Linux already in git! rejoice!

ResMar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: August 04, 2014, 08:03:27 pm »

Quick question, dunno if I missed a setting or choice somewhere, but I was wondering if you were planning on including the information such as how mighty or quick to tire they are and such when hovering over the dwarf?

If traits don't display for you, check the Options.

While patienly waiting for 40.06-compatible version, can we please see the new Discipline skill somwhere in the grid? Now I only see it at dwarf's details and it's not easy sortable.
until it's added to the default gridview(s) you can still copy a gridview (from the gridviews dock), and add the column wherever you'd like.
Thank you, that worked. Though I modified grid file manually instead of using Grid Editor that I've just discovered:D

Splinterz we really need to work on the guide's visibility. What's the point of having all of these features if no one knows they exist? The menu re-arrangement and filter enhancement features I mentioned earlier would also help.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 08:10:17 pm by ResMar »
ヽ(´ー`)┌[>゜))))彡]   Dwarf Therapist User Guide

AriRashkae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: August 04, 2014, 08:44:35 pm »

[OSX] Dwarf Therapist 23.3 for 40.06
Ah curse you, didn't notice the OSX :(

Yay!

On a related note: anyone have any ideas why DT crashes whenever I try to modify a grid view? Copying is fine. Changing the name is fine. Deleting a set is fine. But when I got to edit the columns in a set (right-click in the right pane, specifically), it crashes.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 222