Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 222

Author Topic: Dwarf Therapist (Maintained Branch) v.37.0 | DF 42.06  (Read 962627 times)

crossmr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Jeonsa
Re: Dwarf Therapist (Maintained Branch) v.23.3 | DF 40.04
« Reply #1110 on: July 28, 2014, 06:44:34 pm »

version 23.3 is up on dffd.

it's a few minor tweaks to the belief/trait conflicts stuff, and some updates to the game_data.ini for profession renaming and allowing hero labors. so if you'd prefer to just update the memory layout files for 40.05, you can get them here.

Something wrong with this version.

I have mature fortress, 80 dwarves, no problem with civilians, but 3 of my soldiers from 10 person squad cannot set or remove any labor via Therapist - ingame labor works fine, only Therapist ignore them completelly.  They display correct soldier age (60-80), so its not "child work issue", they are not wrongly identified as children.  Its 3 of 7 "In Duty" soldiers, off duty ones works fine for now.

(fortress was created in 40.04 version, but updated to 40.05DF and working fine in 40.05)

I am going to try older one with 40.05 memory layout.

edit: Affected dwarves are all Master Wrestlers - I have 3 in squad and all of them cannot have any labor set/removed via recent Therapist.
yeah it has to be related to the changes with the professional soldiers. i'll check it out.

To be exact I downloaded  "Dwarf Fortress 40_05 Starter Pack r1 from PeridexisErrant" and then overwrite Therapist dictionary there with your full package from http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=9040  (23.3 version) and run update for saves.

EDIT: Just tried delete Therapist disctionary and put clean redownloaded instalation there, and problem is still the same.   I am using recent Phoebus tileset, but I think it should not be related...
actually if you've got a save that would help for testing.

I can confirm this. My soldiers can't have their labours changed either. I'm on my way out right now, if he doesn't upload a save, I'll upload one later.

Penumbra15

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: July 28, 2014, 06:45:34 pm »

Hi there! I'm just getting back into Dwarf Fortress, and I found this tool to be incredible. But given Dwarf Fortress updated, I decide to update, too. But now I get the message "Unidentified game version". Is there any 'get around' this? Or do I need to wait for the next update? And when can I expect this update, ish?

Thanks!

splinterz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Therapist Branch
« Reply #1112 on: July 28, 2014, 06:56:44 pm »

Hi there! I'm just getting back into Dwarf Fortress, and I found this tool to be incredible. But given Dwarf Fortress updated, I decide to update, too. But now I get the message "Unidentified game version". Is there any 'get around' this? Or do I need to wait for the next update? And when can I expect this update, ish?

Thanks!
what DF version, DT version, OS version, etc. etc.

Penumbra15

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: July 28, 2014, 07:10:51 pm »

The July 27th update, so windows 0.40.05. I was using 23.0 Dwarf Therapist.

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: July 28, 2014, 07:19:26 pm »

The July 27th update, so windows 0.40.05. I was using 23.0 Dwarf Therapist.
For 40_05 you need v23.3+; update your DT.
I maintain the DF Starter Pack - over a million downloads and still counting!
 Donations here.

Penumbra15

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: July 28, 2014, 07:35:25 pm »

Oh, wow. I thought I had the most updated version of Therapist. Apparently I didn't. Huh. Much appreciated!

ResMar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: July 28, 2014, 07:36:22 pm »

Splinterz what's the new number crunch like for role ratings? I'm noticing that it's not nearly so sharp anymore. You rebased the starting point to 50, I'm guessing?
ヽ(´ー`)┌[>゜))))彡]   Dwarf Therapist User Guide

shaver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: July 28, 2014, 07:40:30 pm »

i tested your code out on a windows build, and it's reading the save directory name correctly, so the offsets must be off. the offset calculation seems to be ok, if it were in the same relative position. so you may have to poke around in the memory and see :/

OK, maybe Fricy can help me out! Or I'll go groveling in memory like a barbarian.

thistleknot

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Normalized Spreadsheet Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: July 28, 2014, 09:40:17 pm »

if anyone's interested I posted a build of v22 of dt that includes some pref tweaks of v23.2 (for anyone playing 34.11 like I want to until bugs are gone [from v40.xx+] and a lot of dfhack is brought back).

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=9192
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 10:08:09 pm by thistleknot »

fricy

• Bay Watcher
  • [DFHACK:ZEALOT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: July 29, 2014, 01:33:02 am »

i tested your code out on a windows build, and it's reading the save directory name correctly, so the offsets must be off. the offset calculation seems to be ok, if it were in the same relative position. so you may have to poke around in the memory and see :/
OK, maybe Fricy can help me out! Or I'll go groveling in memory like a barbarian.

Sorry, no dice here, I'm not even a programmer, so I have no idea what I'm doing... :) I compiled a test build of dfhack and used the find-offsets scripts there to make the therapist.ini, but couldn't manage to get ag's sbcl going, so I have the same problem with missing .csv-s. My hunch was to try to recompile it from src, but couldn't find the time for that. yet.

splinterz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Therapist Branch
« Reply #1120 on: July 29, 2014, 03:30:33 am »

Splinterz what's the new number crunch like for role ratings? I'm noticing that it's not nearly so sharp anymore. You rebased the starting point to 50, I'm guessing?
the biggest difference is that they're no longer individually ranked from 0-100, but now it's the entire set of roles. so you won't have 0-100 for each role column you add to the view, but a 0-100 range across all role ratings. now though, you can compare role columns to each other, and the optimizer's priorities actually work.

Xeen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: July 29, 2014, 03:36:01 am »

it's a few minor tweaks to the belief/trait conflicts stuff, and some updates to the game_data.ini for profession renaming and allowing hero labors. so if you'd prefer to just update the memory layout files for 40.05, you can get them here.

I have mature fortress, 80 dwarves, no problem with civilians, but 3 of my soldiers from 10 person squad cannot set or remove any labor via Therapist - ingame labor works fine, only Therapist ignore them completelly.  They display correct soldier age (60-80), so its not "child work issue", they are not wrongly identified as children.  Its 3 of 7 "In Duty" soldiers, off duty ones works fine for now.

(fortress was created in 40.04 version, but updated to 40.05DF and working fine in 40.05)

edit: Affected dwarves are all Master Wrestlers - I have 3 in squad and all of them cannot have any labor set/removed via recent Therapist.
yeah it has to be related to the changes with the professional soldiers. i'll check it out.

To be exact I downloaded  "Dwarf Fortress 40_05 Starter Pack r1 from PeridexisErrant" and then overwrite Therapist dictionary there with your full package from http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=9040  (23.3 version) and run update for saves.

EDIT: Just tried delete Therapist disctionary and put clean redownloaded instalation there, and problem is still the same.   I am using recent Phoebus tileset, but I think it should not be related...
save uploaded http://ag.kilitar.cz/MRLINEK%2013.zip ,   (as I said I am using Phoebus tileset, and I am not sure what modifications his tileset exactly do with vanilla raws.)

celem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: July 29, 2014, 04:25:28 am »

So the OP link is now good for 40_05?  Grabbed it from this thread a couple of days ago for _04 and all sweet, didnt like the switch to _05.  I'll regrab the file and see.

For what it's worth...  The OP link and dffd file description still refer to 40_04, though i see an edit performed post-40_05.  The only ref to _05 is the name of the actual download directory on dffd.  Confuzzling.
Marksdwarf Pillboxes
I wish I had something cool to say about this.  Because it's really cool.

Xeen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: July 29, 2014, 04:52:30 am »

So the OP link is now good for 40_05?  Grabbed it from this thread a couple of days ago for _04 and all sweet, didnt like the switch to _05.  I'll regrab the file and see.

For what it's worth...  The OP link and dffd file description still refer to 40_04, though i see an edit performed post-40_05.  The only ref to _05 is the name of the actual download directory on dffd.  Confuzzling.

Yep, its actual version working with 40_05.

You point on  not updated description I think....

EDIT: Shrinked image
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 04:59:32 am by Xeen »

splinterz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Therapist Branch
« Reply #1124 on: July 29, 2014, 06:08:15 am »

save uploaded http://ag.kilitar.cz/MRLINEK%2013.zip ,   (as I said I am using Phoebus tileset, and I am not sure what modifications his tileset exactly do with vanilla raws.)
ok, the problem is that i forgot to update the game_data.ini. :-\ if you've downloaded the zip from dffd, you'll see that in the main directory there's a game_data.ini. that should be moved into the /etc folder and replace the file that's there.

i'm uploading a fixed version to dffd at the moment as well.
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 222