Which race should we use?

shuddeni
- 1 (100%)
aelin
- 0 (0%)
ethron
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: [Succession] - Avendar Mod  (Read 1052 times)

Archmonk

• Bay Watcher
  • Carpe Pastam
    • View Profile
[Succession] - Avendar Mod
« on: March 22, 2013, 04:44:05 pm »

Who's up for a succession game with the Avendar mod? :)  This a new mod that removes dwarves, elves, goblins, and kobolds, replacing them with creatures and beings from the Avendar fantasy RPG world.

Mod info is available here.

To participate, you don't need to be previously familiar with the Avendar setting--anyone interested in a different flavor of DF is quite welcome to join in.

First and foremost, I'd like to gauge interest for a standard 1 game-year/1 real-week per turn succession game. If we get more than four committing to play, I'll go ahead and start things up.

Also, I'd like also determine which of the three Fortress-enabled races we'll play:
  • shuddeni are evil eyeless tunnel-dwelling folk, and would presumably play the most like dwarves. But the evil and cruelty would be on purpose. :P
  • ethron are green-skinned, short rustic or sylvan folk--think elves without the odd wood fetish.
  • aelin are winged, highly civilized and proud folk--like snooty humans with some neat but glitchy flying.

Please post if you'd like to join and which race you'd prefer we go with. As for me, I lean towards shuddeni. :)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: [Succession] - Avendar Mod
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 04:47:47 pm »

posting to watch. too bad i cant play...
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Dr_Nocturne

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 04:50:32 pm »

If this get enough popularity, I'd be happy to join. Let me read up on this mod first to see what race can do what.
This won't end well, it never does...

Lecia

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 04:59:23 pm »

Count me in.