Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 756 757 [758] 759 760 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2005559 times)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #11355 on: November 02, 2013, 05:07:06 pm »

I've looted the entire armory just to see if I could one time, I'd like to one day try with a busy server of people. I also need to come up with a better RP reason than "I'm trying to pay for college".
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11356 on: November 02, 2013, 05:07:41 pm »

Shoes? But... dont give them shoes and they cant run as fast...

And anyways, I have had people needing almost an hour of normal brig. That, and the fact that we almost never have botanists, is why I am thinking about producing a grow-brig thing.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11357 on: November 02, 2013, 05:14:09 pm »

Another meaningless voice in support of permabotany here.

re: brigging/permabrigging:

Well said, but there is one small thing that needs to be considered.

Brigging is worse than permabrigging.

It's pretty absurd, but it's true. Perma at least has some features added as an attempt to keep people from quitting due to boredom - meanwhile, piss off security and you're stuck for ten minutes bedbuckled and flashed until you're blind if you try to unbuckle at worst, walk around and bash your shoes on the lamp at best.

I've... actually yet to see that, at least on here, since before we left box. If someone's committed a capital crime, they've usually committed multiple capital crimes, and thus go straight to perma. Not talking about "lel you stole 3 things from Cap's office, perma", either. I've never seen bedbuckle+flash for a full 10m, from either side. The closest is what happens when I'm HoS with a lazy sec team, so I end up bringing in multiple perps myself, and find that the rest of the department tormenting prisoners while I was gone. Actually, I hardly ever use the flash unless the person has already tried to escape/robust me. Usually I just strip things they could use to break out, uncuff them, set the timer, and talk while it runs down. The only times where I leave someone alone in a cell are when there are other problems going on that need dealing with. Often as not, it ends up being an interrogation RP, especially when there are hints of something deeper going on, with the brig being an afterthought if it is used at all.

Doesn't happen much/ever when I'm not HoS, because almost nobody except some of the public newblood bother playing Sec. I continue to play HoS because of the superstitious fear that enough rounds without sec will summon HoS Lillian from the grave.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11358 on: November 02, 2013, 05:26:08 pm »

Lillian: "I'm back bitches."

OH GOD CALL THE SHUTTLE.

I must agree with Tsuchi, stealing things are for the thrill, less for the stuff. Problems during stealing always make it more fun than an extremely smooth break in.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11359 on: November 02, 2013, 05:54:14 pm »

I think I ballsed up the recording. Thank you shitty free-as-I-am-broke 10min recording software.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #11360 on: November 02, 2013, 05:54:59 pm »

I think I ballsed up the recording. Thank you shitty free-as-I-am-broke 10min recording software.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11361 on: November 02, 2013, 05:56:01 pm »

Dunno how, sorry.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #11362 on: November 02, 2013, 06:05:59 pm »

I am out of Chiii Cheese Fritos and Peach Snapple, guys. Also, theserver won't let me in. I'll be back later this evening. Moderating is fun.

So is mispronouncinghte Wizarfd's name two different ways, then getting confused and thinking I am talking about two Wizards.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11363 on: November 02, 2013, 06:17:22 pm »

BUAHA! IT WORKED! THE VIDEOS WORKED!

When it finishes getting stitched together you can wince at my videos on the youtubes, under the channel name of DaDeathinacan.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11364 on: November 02, 2013, 07:31:30 pm »

That fucking round.

1. Latejoin as QM.
2. Get appendicitis five minutes in.
3. Doctor is confused, crazed assistant storms the operating theater and is detained. Someone nicks my gloves.
4. Surgery finally ends, they drag me to cryo to heal minor injuries. Someone floods medbay with plasma, my cries for help are ignored. Someone finally pulls me out, drags me through a cloud of plasma. I break out and hack my way all the way around to engineering, steal a hardsuit, and bumrush the entire burning station, full of fire and space and death, and make it on the shuttle. XD

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11365 on: November 02, 2013, 07:34:39 pm »

Dat round. As HoS.
I am a bad HoS, as I care about the rules. Probally should not play as one.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #11366 on: November 02, 2013, 07:42:06 pm »

19 players on right now, hop on if you want to get a mid-pop round.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11367 on: November 02, 2013, 08:06:18 pm »

Doesn't happen much/ever when I'm not HoS, because almost nobody except some of the public newblood bother playing Sec. I continue to play HoS because of the superstitious fear that enough rounds without sec will summon HoS Lillian from the grave.

Somewhere, in the darkest pits of hell, a corpse turns uneasily in it's grave, and a malevolent intelligence rouses itself to wakefulness...
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #11368 on: November 02, 2013, 08:08:01 pm »

Somewhere, in the darkest pits of hell, a corpse turns uneasily in it's grave, and a malevolent intelligence rouses itself to wakefulness...

Oh dear Armok...

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11369 on: November 02, 2013, 08:24:24 pm »

Sorry about my response to the bullshit. I just dont like bullshit.

Can someone please keep me away from security? And heads? And anywhere I may have to deal with spacelaw? Wait... Thats everything. Except perhaps AI...
Highly Opinionated Fool
Pages: 1 ... 756 757 [758] 759 760 ... 1654