Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 801 802 [803] 804 805 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2006585 times)

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #12030 on: November 23, 2013, 10:44:32 pm »

I was the "Nutjob" who blew up part of the station.
I would've gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for my bad luck, letting me get to the shuttle a moment too late.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #12031 on: November 24, 2013, 12:35:27 am »

Ah plague monkey. First, you are nice, then you drink Cola. Then, someone steals your cola and you are enraged. then, everyone is a plague monkey, and a syndiMonkey is mad at you because he can't find the right monkey to murder. Then you offer him a shot at the proper monkey, and he fails and dies. then everyone dies. The end.

M3hillus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12032 on: November 24, 2013, 12:49:33 am »

How to captain 101:Get dat fukkin disk. Hide spare ID. Pet Renault. Try to put things on Renault and get mad. Walk around office. Hear bitching and moaning on comms. Identify issue. Yell at crew until Issue is resolved. If yelling does not provide rapid response, Threaten with non-fatal maiming. If not done right, do yourself. Reward as needed. Rinse and repeat. Do not trust monkeys. Call the shuttle when the Assholes cant keep your Glorious Beautiful and EXPENSIVE(yet skillfully corner cut) fucking station together, Demote/Reprimand the chucklefucks in charge of the engine while sipping on a vodka martini.

How to Monkey captain 101: Yell at everyone like the Privileged God you are, Use your ID to raid the armory, give medals of valor, give dead monkey a bronze heart, Trade medal of captainship for smokes on a pod.
'He can't even drive a car!'
'Perfect!'

Nightscar982

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12033 on: November 24, 2013, 01:34:32 am »

I wouldn't have failed if I still had access to my uplink :( Damn monkeys can't use groan.
In all things you were. In nothing you become.

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #12034 on: November 24, 2013, 10:00:37 am »

Server has been updated, and is now running on BYOND 501.1217

Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12035 on: November 24, 2013, 02:18:17 pm »

That mean we have to have the aggravating ads and general garbage?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

deoloth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12036 on: November 24, 2013, 02:55:07 pm »

Seems to be the case. My version can not run it anymore.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12037 on: November 24, 2013, 02:59:17 pm »

oh no, now we actually have to support the platform that is provided and updated for free! how horrible! I wish we wouldn't have to support the people working on this!

If you hate the ads so much, buy a membership.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12038 on: November 24, 2013, 03:07:24 pm »

oh no, now we actually have to support the platform that is provided and updated for free! how horrible! I wish we wouldn't have to support the people working on this!

rule one of using free things

always complain if the developers want to get anything from you for using it ever

if i didn't know you i'd say you're new to the internet

(which doesn't mean i'm not buying the fuck out of a ss13 remake when it finally comes around and telling byond to shove its ads up its i don't remember how to write the groin body part of a human mob off the top of my head)

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12039 on: November 24, 2013, 03:24:27 pm »

oh no, now we actually have to support the platform that is provided and updated for free!
If you have to support it then it isn't free.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

MrGallant210

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12040 on: November 24, 2013, 04:31:59 pm »

I, for one, appreciate every update Vactor does for us. I'd hate having to host a server with people constantly whining about every little thing, so thank you Vactor.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12041 on: November 24, 2013, 04:52:17 pm »

Hey, Vactor updated. From what I'm guessing updating takes a hell of a long time. Thanks Vactor. 

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12042 on: November 24, 2013, 06:17:23 pm »

So I played my first game a few days ago, as an "assistant". I wandered around (keeping the wiki open, browsing pages about the various areas I passed) until I found the bar and got piss drunk and demanded cake from the chef. He threw his knife at me and missed, so I wandered even more until I somehow was at the chapel. I prayed to Armok and was rewarded with an explosion in medbay, the AI core, and cargo all at the same time. Somebody called the shuttle, I learned to belt myself in and that was that.  ???

So next game, having a better knowledge of how-to things, I was random-ed as a cargo tech. Even though we lacked a Quartermaster.
So I sat in the cargo office accepting request forms, stamping them, putting them in a folder and then putting that folder in the filing cabinet, and confirming it on the panel. I was at this for most of that round (for some reason, the shit didn't hit the fan, and we had like 40 guys on that time) until the Head of Personnel got his head out of his ass and made me QM, yay.
...until I realized that it changed nothing and I was still the only cargo guy, even though we had like 5 miners. So I began calling the shuttle, loading, unloading, stamping and calling people to the desk like the DMV when I had their orders ready, all by myself.

Yet, it was the funnest damn round ever. I might love this game. Now if only it didn't lag so much.
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #12043 on: November 24, 2013, 07:03:05 pm »

Yes, /tg/'s switching if they haven't already, BS12's switched and Goon's switched. It was only a matter of time before we did.

I, for one, appreciate every update Vactor does for us. I'd hate having to host a server with people constantly whining about every little thing, so thank you Vactor.

This, one hundred times this. Remember guys, Vactor does all this for free. I don't know about you, but in my eyes, that's pretty generous, and I'm really really grateful for it.

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12044 on: November 24, 2013, 07:49:34 pm »

No. Don't install flash for IE. I've yet to see a single ad.
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!
Pages: 1 ... 801 802 [803] 804 805 ... 1654