Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2007316 times)

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2013, 11:25:55 pm »

Note though, that assistants don't really have much to do so you may feel like you totally lack purpose while you're still learning the basics.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2013, 11:27:38 pm »

Signed up as Urist McGrek. Let's do this thing.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2013, 11:33:07 pm »

Note though, that assistants don't really have much to do so you may feel like you totally lack purpose while you're still learning the basics.
Yeah, but if you want to do something just talk to someone who seems to know what they're doing. Usually they'll let you tag along and teach you some basic things, if you're lucky the Head of Personnel might even give you access to the place you're working at. Just make sure to have the antagonist option ticked off, you don't want to be playing your first game and find out you're the traitor.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2013, 12:07:39 am »

Well that was fun. It is indeed possible for someone to become all the antags, except alien, at once. Then some people came on and it was a bit weird.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2013, 12:37:16 am »

Alright. Let's give this a shot.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2013, 01:14:23 am »

I survived my first round! As an engineer!

kg333

• Bay Watcher
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2013, 01:19:29 am »

I survived my first round! As an engineer!

You did good.  Especially considering the detective was apparently trying to kill you...you have good instinct on when to disappear.

KG

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2013, 01:19:47 am »

Any idea where I can find a good virology guide? I did some stuff on my own, but the deadly virus I threatened the station with may have been a bluff.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2013, 01:23:43 am »

Technically, we had more traitors than normal crew. Only ending up with a single person having someone trying to kill him is pretty good luckwise.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2013, 01:24:16 am »

Alright, going to give this server a look, though I expect this to be a lot more dwarven than the other servers.

Ninjaedit:
Any idea where I can find a good virology guide? I did some stuff on my own, but the deadly virus I threatened the station with may have been a bluff.
Check /tg/stations guides. They've got guides for everything.
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2013, 01:25:29 am »

Alright, going to give this server a look, though I expect this to be a lot more dwarven than the other servers.
Well, last round was only marginally bigger than your typical embark. I'd say we have dwarves, yeah :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

kg333

• Bay Watcher
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2013, 01:28:19 am »

Technically, we had more traitors than normal crew. Only ending up with a single person having someone trying to kill him is pretty good luckwise.

Very true.  I found the config option to scale the number of traitors based on the size of the crew, though, so hopefully it should be a bit more normal next round.

KG

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2013, 02:02:26 am »

Suicided 'cos I couldn't figure out my radio. Or igniter. Or screwdriver. Welp, off to the tgstation wiki while I wait for the next round...

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2013, 02:13:25 am »

Suicided 'cos I couldn't figure out my radio. Or igniter. Or screwdriver.
How would you do that if you can't even figure out the noose?

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2013, 02:14:44 am »

Suicided 'cos I couldn't figure out my radio. Or igniter. Or screwdriver. Welp, off to the tgstation wiki while I wait for the next round...
Are you that guy that commited suicide this round? People keep screaming about it! :P
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 1654