Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1638 1639 [1640] 1641 1642 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2003984 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #24585 on: February 01, 2017, 09:16:52 am »

I appear to be unable to access my account on Byond, for some reason. Tried every password I've ever used and done the recovery stuff about a million times, but apparently it's not linked to my email or something. I may have been hacked, but I'm not sure. I'll try something this Thursday and maybe it'll work. I miss playing this. :)
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Ant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24586 on: February 01, 2017, 09:23:55 am »

SSSSSOoooo. I used to frequent BS12 back in the day, but had to drop the game due family. As time is sometimes of essence to me, how's things here? I might be able to put an hour or little under per session.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #24587 on: February 01, 2017, 10:03:02 am »

The server is still around, though population is an issue. You can usually get maybe 3-5 players on work days, and 10-20 players on weekends if you come at the peak time of around midnight UTC.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #24588 on: February 01, 2017, 10:34:15 am »

If you mean about  having to leave, just avoid playing critical roles like antags or heads. We're usually pretty forgiving about those too
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Ant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24589 on: February 02, 2017, 07:22:52 am »

Yep, my reservations are pretty much due to potentially having to deal with interrupted game by family bznz. I like SS13, and might take a plunge into Urist at some point... As much I loved BS12, their requirements -unless steeply lightened- would in my situation result in eventual ban (especially as last time I checked they had so much new stuff I was simply stumped). Do you have some sort of manual of roles floating around?

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24590 on: February 02, 2017, 12:42:11 pm »

I think the last time I played I got arrested as the HOP for renaming my ID to "head of perosnel" to annoy him.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #24591 on: February 02, 2017, 02:42:23 pm »

Yep, my reservations are pretty much due to potentially having to deal with interrupted game by family bznz. I like SS13, and might take a plunge into Urist at some point... As much I loved BS12, their requirements -unless steeply lightened- would in my situation result in eventual ban (especially as last time I checked they had so much new stuff I was simply stumped). Do you have some sort of manual of roles floating around?

Rules

There isn't anything saying you can't pop in and out when you'd like; though if you do, I'd recommend you do it in a position that you're not going to have much demanded of you such as Chaplain, Janitor, or any other role that is mostly fluff and/or easy to walk away from. Scientists and Resource Technicians are always welcome, and there is always room for one more in Xenobiology. Botany, Bartending, and the Kitchen are also another role that is easy to just sort of drop mid round in case of emergency.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 02:57:43 pm by birdy51 »
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Ant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24592 on: February 03, 2017, 02:05:31 am »

Ah, so you use BS12 rulesets? What about the build, is that same? Thinking of recipes and such.

Liction

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24593 on: February 03, 2017, 02:10:26 am »

generally more relaxed about rp rules then bay but yes we do use a baycode base with modifications

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24594 on: February 03, 2017, 09:01:15 am »

Engineers are golden treasures to be loved and cherished. Mostly cuz I hate setting up the engines and almost always do it wrong. I even screw up the solars somehow.

Edit: I just got called 'the supply girl' because people couldn't remember who I was. My evil plan is now complete.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 12:13:38 am by Hanslanda »
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Ant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24595 on: February 04, 2017, 03:57:25 am »

I'll try to join this weekend, hope to see some of you!

Engineers are golden treasures to be loved and cherished. Mostly cuz I hate setting up the engines and almost always do it wrong. I even screw up the solars somehow.

Edit: I just got called 'the supply girl' because people couldn't remember who I was. My evil plan is now complete.

Sorry, my engie skills are definitely outdated, I think I played engie some 4-5 years ago once... And if my memory serves me, I think I goofed up, not banworthy but someone else had to save the day.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24596 on: February 04, 2017, 04:07:44 am »

Sorry, my engie skills are definitely outdated, I think I played engie some 4-5 years ago once... And if my memory serves me, I think I goofed up, not banworthy but someone else had to save the day.
I can almost guarantee that you will do better than the time I played engi-borg, and I tried to wire up the solars. Centcomm sent some drones to repair my absolutely horrible wiring, but the mere sight of the terrible wiring drove them to suicide, and they blew up the solars.

bluwolfie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24597 on: February 04, 2017, 07:30:13 am »

Was the suicide command removed or something? And why? I always had fun coming up with motivations for my suicide whenever I had to leave.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24598 on: February 04, 2017, 08:28:46 am »

Because its baycode, people abused it at times, and we have atleast one way to leave the round without death or SSD.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24599 on: February 04, 2017, 08:36:22 am »

Now the only suicide method I can find is like, RP stuff (Eat a whole ton of pills, jump into space, set yourself on fire) or the eat-a-pistol method.
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 1638 1639 [1640] 1641 1642 ... 1654