Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1639 1640 [1641] 1642 1643 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2005785 times)

bluwolfie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #24600 on: February 04, 2017, 08:37:29 am »

Because its baycode, people abused it at times, and we have atleast one way to leave the round without death or SSD.

Oh? How? Does it involve laying in bed or something? It's been a while since I've played, likely a year or so. So I'm not up to date on all the new stuff.

bluwolfie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24601 on: February 04, 2017, 08:38:30 am »

Now the only suicide method I can find is like, RP stuff (Eat a whole ton of pills, jump into space, set yourself on fire) or the eat-a-pistol method.

Yeah, I'll just have to get more creative. Though, I think using broken glass/knife to slit your wrists makes a lot more sense than taking the same knife and stabbing yourself in the face 20 times. I mean, that's just kind of deranged.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #24602 on: February 04, 2017, 08:41:39 am »

Because its baycode, people abused it at times, and we have atleast one way to leave the round without death or SSD.

Oh? How? Does it involve laying in bed or something? It's been a while since I've played, likely a year or so. So I'm not up to date on all the new stuff.
There's cryostorage right next to the dorms (towards Sec); if you enter a pod, it'll delete your mob after a while and announce you've gone into storage.

E: Also: EEEEY, HANDS IS BACK!
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

bluwolfie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24603 on: February 04, 2017, 08:43:26 am »

There's cryostorage right next to the dorms (towards Sec); if you enter a pod, it'll delete your mob after a while and announce you've gone into storage.

Ah ok, thanks.

Also, the game is currently barren. Anyone planning to play today?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24604 on: February 04, 2017, 08:45:36 am »

I think theres a new gamemode test planned for about 5pm EST.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

bluwolfie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24605 on: February 04, 2017, 08:56:40 am »

I think theres a new gamemode test planned for about 5pm EST.

Thanks.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24606 on: February 04, 2017, 09:02:12 am »

Greetings, former nemesis and current friend! :D I have missed you, amongst all the other players I haven't seen in a long while. I hope we get to play together soon. I saw a lot of familiar faces last night when I played.

Oh, fun story about that. I was QM Lillian, and Asher Harris asked me to become Sec. I was like, "Shit, I ain't doing anything, why not?" and he was astounded. So I go wait in HoP office for like 15 minutes, then Talon comes and changes my access. I go to Sec and LOAD UP on tasers and tear gas 'nades and nonlethals, then I find two bald assistant types in Arrivals with a VAST ARMORY of shotguns, pistols, and improvised weapons. I tase them both through the locked doors and make my way into Arrivals circuitously, as half the doors are borked. I enter and start tossing Tear Gas grenades at them, while they start firing at me wildly. After a few Benny Hill moments, I run out of taser ammo and whip out a baton and some pepperspray, and go to town. I end up viciously bashing some wounds into one guy, then the other when he shoots me TWICE with a beanbag shotgun.

They both fall down, critical or stunned, and so I cuff them with the help of Axel Axel. Then the doctor comes and takes all of us to Medical, where they expire of the wounds I inflicted on them, and I take them to Cargo via disposals. I intended to space the corpses, but then I realized they had Neural laces and take them back to Medical. There the clown takes them from me, and I give up on the insanity. I go back to Security where a shock-door flash-fries my fucking hand off, and Lillian, in shock and insane grief, asks the AI to let her into the HoS office. He does and she eats the Epistol there to stop the pain.

Then I had fun watching the rest of the round. After awhile an Alien event happened and I went with it. I started spawning mob-liums around Asher Harris and Talon Catherina to keep them busy, and they eventually escaped on the pod in Engineering. Axel Axel got into a fight with a Xeno-Sentinel played by Eyes-no-Eyes and set himself and the room on fire, then died. The alien managed to get out of the fire but died of burning anyway.

Twas a fun round. After that, I was traitor but had to go so I spawned a silenced pistol and C4 and emaggs, then went to RD and broke in. I found THE RD and forced her at gunpoint to let me into her office, where I bombed the consoles. Then I went to medical and shot the only doctor in the knee after I demanded he destroy Chemistry. He and I spoke for a minute longer, then I unsilenced my gun and shot him in the gut, calling for the RD to help him.

The RD came to help him and I ate the pistol to get me out of the round.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

bluwolfie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24607 on: February 04, 2017, 09:48:26 am »

Greetings, former nemesis and current friend! :D I have missed you, amongst all the other players I haven't seen in a long while. I hope we get to play together soon. I saw a lot of familiar faces last night when I played.

Oh, fun story about that. I was QM Lillian, and Asher Harris asked me to become Sec. I was like, "Shit, I ain't doing anything, why not?" and he was astounded. So I go wait in HoP office for like 15 minutes, then Talon comes and changes my access. I go to Sec and LOAD UP on tasers and tear gas 'nades and nonlethals, then I find two bald assistant types in Arrivals with a VAST ARMORY of shotguns, pistols, and improvised weapons. I tase them both through the locked doors and make my way into Arrivals circuitously, as half the doors are borked. I enter and start tossing Tear Gas grenades at them, while they start firing at me wildly. After a few Benny Hill moments, I run out of taser ammo and whip out a baton and some pepperspray, and go to town. I end up viciously bashing some wounds into one guy, then the other when he shoots me TWICE with a beanbag shotgun.

They both fall down, critical or stunned, and so I cuff them with the help of Axel Axel. Then the doctor comes and takes all of us to Medical, where they expire of the wounds I inflicted on them, and I take them to Cargo via disposals. I intended to space the corpses, but then I realized they had Neural laces and take them back to Medical. There the clown takes them from me, and I give up on the insanity. I go back to Security where a shock-door flash-fries my fucking hand off, and Lillian, in shock and insane grief, asks the AI to let her into the HoS office. He does and she eats the Epistol there to stop the pain.

Then I had fun watching the rest of the round. After awhile an Alien event happened and I went with it. I started spawning mob-liums around Asher Harris and Talon Catherina to keep them busy, and they eventually escaped on the pod in Engineering. Axel Axel got into a fight with a Xeno-Sentinel played by Eyes-no-Eyes and set himself and the room on fire, then died. The alien managed to get out of the fire but died of burning anyway.

Twas a fun round. After that, I was traitor but had to go so I spawned a silenced pistol and C4 and emaggs, then went to RD and broke in. I found THE RD and forced her at gunpoint to let me into her office, where I bombed the consoles. Then I went to medical and shot the only doctor in the knee after I demanded he destroy Chemistry. He and I spoke for a minute longer, then I unsilenced my gun and shot him in the gut, calling for the RD to help him.

The RD came to help him and I ate the pistol to get me out of the round.

It kind of reminds me of stuff I always wanted to try as antag, I wanted to set up elaborate "saw" like challenges. But I usually get thwarted before I pull it off. That and I don't know enough offhand about the mechanics to set up things the way I want. I always toyed with the idea of implanting a bomb or something inside someone and then locking said person in a room with makeshift surgery tools and a note telling them about the bomb/other time release death delivery. I don't know if you can perform surgery on yourself though so it probably wouldn't work.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24608 on: February 04, 2017, 09:56:46 am »

Explosive implant lets you use a code phrase to induce limb or full body destruction. Cameras can be used to monitor them in the Saw trap. And you could take their shoes and make them walk over broken glass/use broken glass to cut their way through inflatable barriers. Or put two implanted people in a room with some ridiculously ineffective weapons and tell them they have to fight to the death or lose their leg/arm/head. Then when they fight to the death, take the winner and make them a nice big Loser Burger. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

bluwolfie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24609 on: February 04, 2017, 12:06:55 pm »

Explosive implant lets you use a code phrase to induce limb or full body destruction. Cameras can be used to monitor them in the Saw trap. And you could take their shoes and make them walk over broken glass/use broken glass to cut their way through inflatable barriers. Or put two implanted people in a room with some ridiculously ineffective weapons and tell them they have to fight to the death or lose their leg/arm/head. Then when they fight to the death, take the winner and make them a nice big Loser Burger. :P

Coooool.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #24610 on: February 04, 2017, 12:20:24 pm »

I tend not to antag due to my own abundant lack of imagination. It is a sad thing, but I have few mean bones in my body.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24611 on: February 04, 2017, 03:02:32 pm »

Get on the hype train, assault test at 8 pm EST today.

AH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24612 on: February 04, 2017, 03:08:01 pm »

You can perform surgery on yourself last I checked. Climb onto a table and click yourself with surgery tools. Of course, that has a chance to fail, and you might get unlucky and pass out from all the pain of doing surgery to yourself fully conscious. Try Oxycodone first.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #24613 on: February 04, 2017, 03:09:26 pm »

Yup, 8pm EST. Most of the balance changes are in, but I didn't get a chance to push the update that changes up mines and adds new equipment for ANFOR. But w/e, after this test it'll probably become votable, so you'll actually see the updates as they come in.

Ant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24614 on: February 14, 2017, 01:04:45 pm »

Hi again. Now I've got good few games under my belt, and thanks to all, I think I've been welcome onboard Urist! Especially thanks to the fellow player who gave me crash course on setting up the SM engine (sorry I've forgotten your handle!), since I never got the nerve to learn it on BS12!

And thanks for the tag game too :) , although; do the guns still have the stick-up mode?
Pages: 1 ... 1639 1640 [1641] 1642 1643 ... 1654