Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2006651 times)

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #930 on: March 06, 2013, 11:58:35 pm »

Yeah, Ed found was convinced that Terrence was behind the whole thing until his murder-induced breakdown made him stop caring.

EDIT: wow, would that actually work?

In theory, yes. I think so, anyways. In practice, I would probably screw something up and get jobbanned from Engineering/wouldn't be able to get the other Engineers to go along with it.

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: March 07, 2013, 12:00:43 am »

What the hell, Chris?

Seriously, now. Playing as Terrence was pretty fun, except when I got held at gunpoint for no reason.

Other than the fact that my guy believed you to be largely responsible for what happened and that someone needed to take the fall once we got back to CentComm? Find it hard that this point was hard to see.

Was a neat round though.

Still, I was the one who solved the problem in the first place and you still tried to arrest me on the shuttle. If only you had slipped once more on that banana peel! Then, the tables would've turned.

Um, as far as we/I knew, no problem was solved. If you are referring to burning the body, we/I were being attacked by it at the same time so we/I didnt believe you.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: March 07, 2013, 12:01:34 am »

Yeah, Ed found was convinced that Terrence was behind the whole thing until his murder-induced breakdown made him stop caring.

EDIT: wow, would that actually work?

In theory, yes. I think so, anyways. In practice, I would probably screw something up and get jobbanned from Engineering/wouldn't be able to get the other Engineers to go along with it.
Well, for one thing, you'd need to order like 47 singularity generator crates. I'm not sure how to get more radiation collectors.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: March 07, 2013, 12:02:29 am »

What'd I miss? How'd it end?

Started out normal, then I spawned in as Terrence Railby, a paranormal investigator. I went to the heads to warn them of impending danger, and investigate various strange goings on. Then the ghost showed up. Started out as just voices, then he started to manifest as a guy with a spacesuit and an axe. Terrence drew rune circles to keep the ghost away, which worked. Things went to shit, people went insane and murdered other people, and eventually the corpse of the ghost was discovered outside the chapel. At that point, Chris started holding me at gunpoint and when I got the chance, I escaped and broke into EVA. I got a spacesuit and went out to get the corpse. I dragged the corpse back in, burned it, and the deed was done. The shuttle was called and Chris arrested me on it in a wild goose chase, slipping repeatedly on a banana.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: March 07, 2013, 12:06:39 am »

Hahaha, yeah, I was the Cap. But I died accidentally halfway though.

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: March 07, 2013, 12:07:44 am »

Well, for one thing, you'd need to order like 47 singularity generator crates. I'm not sure how to get more radiation collectors.

The Collector Crate the QM orders has 3 more in it for 10 supply points. It costs 560 supply points total to get all of the collectors and singularity generators shown.

E: You only need to generate 168 supply points though; since the Supply Manifest and the crate the stuff comes in gives 2 and 5 supply points back if you return them, each crate is really only 3 points of net cost.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 12:11:02 am by Grek »

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: March 07, 2013, 12:11:35 am »

Started out normal, then I spawned in as Terrence Railby, a paranormal investigator. I went to the heads to warn them of impending danger, and investigate various strange goings on. Then the ghost showed up. Started out as just voices, then he started to manifest as a guy with a spacesuit and an axe. Terrence drew rune circles to keep the ghost away, which worked. Things went to shit, people went insane and murdered other people, and eventually the corpse of the ghost was discovered outside the chapel. At that point, Chris started holding me at gunpoint and when I got the chance, I escaped and broke into EVA. I got a spacesuit and went out to get the corpse. I dragged the corpse back in, burned it, and the deed was done. The shuttle was called and Chris arrested me on it in a wild goose chase, slipping repeatedly on a banana.

Alternatively: a syndicate terrorist named Terrance Railby infiltrated the station, repeatedly sabotaged station electronics and atmospheric alarms, while convincing much of the crew including the captain that it was the work of ghosts by using hallucinogens to make them see masked men and hear whispering. He induced a psychotic rage in the Quartermaster who murdered much of the crew with a circular saw, and killed several others, including the CMO himself. At the very end, the HoS who still had his wits about him arrested the criminal.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #937 on: March 07, 2013, 12:12:44 am »

Alternatively: a syndicate terrorist named Terrance Railby infiltrated the station, repeatedly sabotaged station electronics and atmospheric alarms, while convincing much of the crew including the captain that it was the work of ghosts by using hallucinogens to make them see things. He induced a psychotic rage in the Quartermaster who murdered much of the crew with a circular saw, and killed several others, including the CMO himself. At the very end, the HoS who still had his wits about him arrested the criminal.
Just as well, the "Holy Water" I had was actually an acid of some sort; killing me in the cloud I generated fighting off the invisible demons.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: March 07, 2013, 12:12:57 am »

Alternatively: a syndicate terrorist named Terrance Railby infiltrated the station, repeatedly sabotaged station electronics and atmospheric alarms, while convincing much of the crew including the captain that it was the work of ghosts by using hallucinogens to make them see masked men and hear whispering. He induced a psychotic rage in the Quartermaster who murdered much of the crew with a circular saw, and killed several others, including the CMO himself. At the very end, the HoS who still had his wits about him arrested the criminal.
That's probably how the higher ups will interpret it, poor Railby.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

arbiter787

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING] noobishness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: March 07, 2013, 03:14:59 am »

One of these days, I'd like to build a variant Singularity Engine:
bigpicsnip
Speaking of building sing engines, I'm trying to make a map for my own private just-to-mess-around server. Right now I'm making the engine and I have no clue what's going to happen when I try to start it. Most likely the sing won't even initialize, and if it does it will probably blow up in my face. Just don't give me any tips. I want to map blind (and probably fail horribly).
Most people say "I hate losing". I say "Hells yes I lost to a zombie unicorn rampage!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: March 07, 2013, 03:36:09 am »

The detective was a savvy son of a bitch that round. Dude hit BD like, what, half a dozen times with his gun before I went to bed?

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: March 07, 2013, 04:13:21 am »

The Collector Crate the QM orders has 3 more in it for 10 supply points. It costs 560 supply points total to get all of the collectors and singularity generators shown.
Why in space would you want more than one in the first place? They'll either collapse into one, thus wasting 48 of the generators, or spawn too close to the edge and break containment.
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: March 07, 2013, 04:15:28 am »

Parrot funeral, apparently.

Of course, engineering only got a crate containing nothing but a piece of paper saying "how about no?"

Damiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: March 07, 2013, 09:38:08 am »

I was the crazy Quartermaster that round. I had fun at first denying the ghost stories.

After a while the ghost whispering to hurt people, and the pain in my head was too much.  I can't believe I was let go after I attacked the first guy in medbay. I managed to robust the poor assistant, and the chief engineer with my circular saw, who caught me with his shock gloves on my first attempted rampage.

It was pretty funny running away from Chris while he shot at me, I even managed to get away, thanks in part to an axe wielding psychopath.  It was funny that he decided to promote me to unofficial security, I don't know where you were planning to go with that, but I supposed I messed up those plans. 

I would have liked to play it more sneakily, hiding in the maintenance tunnels and attacking people when the were vulnerable, but it was getting late, so I decided to go out with a bang.  I thought the suicide in the brig was a fitting end to my story.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: March 07, 2013, 09:42:33 am »

Nah, it was the Atmospheric Tech that shock gloved you.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 1654