Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2007355 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #960 on: March 07, 2013, 12:10:09 pm »

Have fun in your depressurized office.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: March 07, 2013, 12:13:52 pm »

So, if someone shuttles away in the supply shuttle, does that constitute escape for a traitor?
Can they just come back the next time supplies are ordered?
Can you actually spacewalk to centcom?

The way I understand:
Test, Kinda, No

If it is where I think it goes in CentComm, they may come back if they are on the shuttle as it's called to station.
You cannot spacewalk to CentComm, since it's on a different Z-level, basically another map.

Apropos spacewalking, what is there to find besides the Pirate Radio, the Russian Station and the infested outpost?
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: March 07, 2013, 12:14:42 pm »

Have fun in your depressurized office.
Still haven't found out how to construct a vent or a scrubber =/

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: March 07, 2013, 12:16:22 pm »

So, if someone shuttles away in the supply shuttle, does that constitute escape for a traitor?
Can they just come back the next time supplies are ordered?
Can you actually spacewalk to centcom?

The way I understand:
Test, Kinda, No

If it is where I think it goes in CentComm, they may come back if they are on the shuttle as it's called to station.
You cannot spacewalk to CentComm, since it's on a different Z-level, basically another map.

Apropos spacewalking, what is there to find besides the Pirate Radio, the Russian Station and the infested outpost?
Aren't all these things on different Z-levels? And aren't there random asteroids out there?

Oh, and will the singulo break containment even if you make the shield cage big enough to house a full-size singulo? Or is it coded to break the fields when it reaches that size?

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Antur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: March 07, 2013, 12:16:49 pm »

So yesterday round were pretty hilarious.Being the traitor and roboticist for the first time in the same round went pretty good all things considered.

Spoiler: Traitor's perspective (click to show/hide)

Second round had pretty nice paranormal stuff to it, and as a librarian i decided to make my goal to take the photo of mysterious axe maniac but had to left before stuff started to get going for real. Also i still have no idea how book system works.

Absolute Niro

• Bay Watcher
  • I HATE DOGS
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: March 07, 2013, 12:16:59 pm »

Wait, it's actually possible to travel on the supply shuttle? I remember a trick back in the day where you would put a teleport beacon on it and send it to Centcom, then teleport to that beacon, but that was patched as far as I know.

Antur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: March 07, 2013, 12:17:43 pm »

Is there even anything interesting there ?

Absolute Niro

• Bay Watcher
  • I HATE DOGS
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: March 07, 2013, 12:21:51 pm »

Centcom is where you go after the round ends, it's basically a separate, huge station with lots of cool stuff like mechs, traitor items and such. You never really get to see it unless an admin fucks around, though, since not even the captain can open doors there and all walls are invincibool.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: March 07, 2013, 12:26:15 pm »

You can take a brain out of someone that's already dead, you know. Or have them cloned.

Antur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: March 07, 2013, 12:31:09 pm »

You can take a brain out of someone that's already dead, you know. Or have them cloned.
That would make it a bit easier.I really need to read these guides more thoroughly. Thanks!

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: March 07, 2013, 12:36:32 pm »

Aren't all these things on different Z-levels? And aren't there random asteroids out there?

Have you been spacewalking out of the Mining Outpost, or the Station? Pirate Radio is on the same level as the Station (been there during a slow round as all-access CMO, snatched cap's Jetpack and a Security Hardsuit and went a-exploring). I think Russian is on the Station level too, but not sure. Infested Outpost is on the Mining Z-level.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Absolute Niro

• Bay Watcher
  • I HATE DOGS
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: March 07, 2013, 12:44:21 pm »

Russian isn't on station Z level, it's way too big. The station takes up the majority of its Z level, the pirate station is only there since it's so small.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: March 07, 2013, 12:47:21 pm »

Russian isn't on station Z level, it's way too big. The station takes up the majority of its Z level, the pirate station is only there since it's so small.

Oh. How does one get to it, then?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: March 07, 2013, 12:48:18 pm »

I think you automatically switch Z-levels if you reach the edge of the map. Usually the Chapel mass driver works. And yeah, it's far too big. It's the original goonstation. OF COURSE it is on another Z-level.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: March 07, 2013, 12:49:18 pm »

I completely lost it when detective claimed i operated on monkeys in my lab
Yeah, for whatever reason the I didn't turn up the janitor's DNA the first time I searched it in the database, and the Research Director suggested it might have been monkey blood, though I didn't have time to follow that up fully (had to rush to trial, before anyone has even decided what the charges were!). I've since learned that animal blood doesn't show any DNA on the forensics scanner, but meh.

This sentence contains exactly threee erors.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 1654