Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 1986348 times)

Fayrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #900 on: March 06, 2013, 05:11:58 pm »

the door opens and Lollipop is sucked out into space.

Survivors: 0
You're telling me I nearly did something useful as a clown? Surely not.
I need to honk it up more.
So THIS is how migrations start.
"Hey, dude, there's this crazy bastard digging in the ground for stuff. Let's go watch."

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #901 on: March 06, 2013, 05:51:23 pm »

Hey, were you my Acting Chief Engineer/Head of Honking?
Also, weren't you who I first tested my face-melter acid spray on? That sure was effective. Melted your suicide note while at it.

If you want, to make amends, I can always replace the water in the spray flower with acid or space lube, chloral hydrate, or LSD and space drugs. Add to your comedy routine; albeit, I have an Umgah's sense of humor on that level. Metal foam flower spray is always an awesome joke.

EDIT:
That was directed at Fayrik, actually.
I knew you were up to no good!
Though I don't think my face melted. Either you hit me while I had the hardsuit hat on, or my clown mask saved my life. I'm honestly not sure which.

You didn't read my "suicide" note, did you?
I did. And I assumed you were indeed dead. No harm in defiling a corpse (especially that of a clown). What better test subject?

Be happy I wasn't experimenting further with alternative corrosive delivery methods. In my recent smoke grenade phase, I could have made corrosive clouds.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 05:53:58 pm by Itnetlolor »

Fayrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: March 06, 2013, 06:02:57 pm »

I did. And I assumed you were indeed dead. No harm in defiling a corpse (especially that of a clown). What better test subject?

Be happy I wasn't experimenting further with alternative corrosive delivery methods. In my recent smoke grenade phase, I could have made corrosive clouds.
I think you would have hurt some other crew members with that sort of attack too though. Possibly even yourself!
Though, I'm starting to suspect what you read and what I wrote might have been two different things.
"Hey, dude, there's this crazy bastard digging in the ground for stuff. Let's go watch."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: March 06, 2013, 06:32:42 pm »

Was that what he was talking about?

This just got slightly tolerable.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: March 06, 2013, 06:37:32 pm »

I'm literally laughing my ass off right now.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: March 06, 2013, 07:26:33 pm »

Court just starts.

'You feel blubbery'

Oh fuck no...

Basically, obese and naked in a trial.

Wait. What.

Oh god, what have I missed?

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: March 06, 2013, 07:37:12 pm »

Court just starts.

'You feel blubbery'

Oh fuck no...

Wait. What.

Some guy in court suddenly got obese and his jumpsuit couldn't handle the blubber. Hilarity ensued.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: March 06, 2013, 07:38:38 pm »

Court just starts.

'You feel blubbery'

Oh fuck no...

Wait. What.

Some guy in court suddenly got obese and his jumpsuit couldn't handle the blubber. Hilarity ensued.
Did he start singing 'to sexy for my shirt'?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: March 06, 2013, 07:44:18 pm »

Oh, protip for PDA texting in court: First of all, it's mandatory if you are the audience. Leave your ringer on too. Second of all, keep changing your ring tone to throw off suspicion. Set it to 'honk' if there is a clown in the audience for maximum fun.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Fayrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: March 06, 2013, 07:49:42 pm »

Oh, protip for PDA texting in court: First of all, it's mandatory if you are the audience. Leave your ringer on too. Second of all, keep changing your ring tone to throw off suspicion. Set it to 'honk' if there is a clown in the audience for maximum fun.
What do you people have against clowns?!
As the Honkmother is my witness, I shall lead my people to the Clown Planet!

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #910 on: March 06, 2013, 07:53:17 pm »

Feeling blubbery, I'm all too familiar with (especially when Red Dwarf was around, my first time playing SS13). I was caught with my pants down as I was trying to administer some healthy chems to my patients, and one of them decided to do a photoshoot of my blubbery sexiness as I was at work making Lipozine. In return, I fed them a falsely marked "Nutriment" made of lipozene to make them hungrier for the photos (theoretically speaking, that was what i was hoping would happen); but they also were starting to look a little bit big, so alternatively, they'd get a better figure, seeing as they were a common visit.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: March 06, 2013, 08:01:03 pm »

It is absolutely hilarious to watch a crowd of security officers and angry engineers robusting the living crap out of a clown. Just saying. :P

In Space... No one thinks clowns are human...
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: March 06, 2013, 08:08:35 pm »

It is absolutely hilarious to watch a crowd of security officers and angry engineers robusting the living crap out of a clown. Just saying. :P

Because we have proof they aren't! A simple step out into space, and a little luck, proves it!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: March 06, 2013, 08:55:42 pm »

Because we have proof they aren't! A simple step out into space, and a little luck, proves it!

Obviously clowns aren't human. Let's look at the facts here:
-Clowns honk.
-What else honks?
-That's right, clowns are bicycle horns.

Simple logic.
He's fucking with us.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: March 06, 2013, 08:56:47 pm »

Guys, for future reference? When you have a closed firelock and a crowbar, don't break the flipping windows instead.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 1654