Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 1986322 times)

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #1560 on: March 17, 2013, 12:40:56 am »

Looks like I'm writing a story tonight.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: March 17, 2013, 12:47:02 am »

So yeah, to summarize the round. I'm insane, Axl Blyant is the goddamn physical embodiment of robustness, and the revs are whatever. Also, technically I won that round. Sort of.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: March 17, 2013, 12:50:18 am »

Never ever make me a Head Rev. Whoever did that was asking for a Rev fail.

the best revs start out from small roots, and you weren't the only headrev.  I picked two downtrodden proffessions to be the head revs, without attention to who was playing what.  And you'll be better next time.
Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: March 17, 2013, 12:52:17 am »

Next time Rev Head someone that has done some antag before. Downtrodden professions be damned. Next time maybe I'll have learned how to remove someone else's helmet at least.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: March 17, 2013, 12:53:00 am »

Consider it a crash course into the wonderful field of antagonism. You've got your foot in the door at least, that's more than some people can say.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: March 17, 2013, 12:54:45 am »

Well, it wasn't the carp that killed me for once. Maybe they only go for Chief Engineer Bomrek.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: March 17, 2013, 12:56:40 am »

That was a hell of a fight. It could've been avoided, but you just haaaaaaad to attack me :P

If the logs are right, I was shot "only" 13 times, mostly by tasers.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 12:58:44 am by Jacob/Lee »

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: March 17, 2013, 01:00:04 am »

That android gave you a 1 on 1.

I need to practice more petty theft stuff like secret doors to get into places I need to be. That and hacking doors and machines.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: March 17, 2013, 01:10:49 am »

I'm going to write the story, When i can concentrate more.

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: March 17, 2013, 09:06:22 am »

To those few of you who say they should expect a fail when you're (insert antag role), just remember we were all there at one point. You can't be a bitchin' rev or wizard (or hell, even the normal jobs) without first trying it with no prior experience. My first rev round consisted of me running around not knowing how to use a flash.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: March 17, 2013, 09:31:48 am »

...running around not knowing how to use a flash.
The main problem that plagues the game. The poor and unintuitive UI and mediocre documentation makes it hard to do anything new

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: March 17, 2013, 09:38:23 am »

My first rev round involved having to deal with talking to sec for half the round and waiting around in the brig because the two cargo techs were head revs and I was QM.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: March 17, 2013, 09:38:24 am »

Is it a click and drag someone to remove things like helmets when they are conscious or some specific intent with head aim? Yellow appears to be most strongarm manipulation of other entities.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: March 17, 2013, 09:41:19 am »

...running around not knowing how to use a flash.
The main problem that plagues the game. The poor and unintuitive UI and mediocre documentation makes it hard to do anything new

You know what's terrifying? IT USED TO BE WORSE. /tg/'s interface is quite a massive improvement over the one that was default. Also, learning hotkeys can help quite a lot.

Oh, BTW, you can change the UI look in Character Setup, there's an orange variation of the default one and the bad old UI.

Is it a click and drag someone to remove things like helmets when they are conscious or some specific intent with head aim? Yellow appears to be most strongarm manipulation of other entities.

Yes, it's always click and drag, no matter what state they're in. Grab is basically used for choking and as, so to speak, 'combat pull'.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: March 17, 2013, 09:41:50 am »

From xenos experience:
Disarm intent
click them and knock them over a few times
drag them to you
tackle them if they get back up
click all their stuff rapidly
tackle them if they get back up

Eventually you should end up with a naked person. How to do this with them standing up might involve handcuffs instead.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 1654