Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 565 566 [567] 568 569 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 1986265 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #8490 on: August 04, 2013, 07:51:58 pm »

Well, so much for my first attempt as traitor.
I didn't think I had much chance of success, but with the hardsuit and axe, I figured I'd be okay at the end there. Should have hit her one more time.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8491 on: August 04, 2013, 07:54:05 pm »

Well, so much for my first attempt as traitor.
I didn't think I had much chance of success, but with the hardsuit and axe, I figured I'd be okay at the end there. Should have hit her one more time.
When in doubt, don't stop swinging.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8492 on: August 04, 2013, 08:16:36 pm »

Traitoring is like sex as described by comedians.

You've always wanted to do it, but then when you actually get to, the first time isn't as awesome as what you imagined.

But you still liked it, and you learn things. Develop a style. Then, you start doing it well, and you feel great.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #8493 on: August 04, 2013, 08:37:36 pm »

When Nicole buckled in, I thought I'd hit her until she died, then run like hell to an escape pod. They'd have to chase me across the station. I may or may not have made it to one, as the only one I remembered how to get to is in arrivals. When she fell on the floor, I thought I had her, but I forgot that fallen doesn't mean dead.

I also kinda felt bad, eating the delicious cake, chocolate and pizza, and drinking the alcohol she gave me, all while planning to brutally murder her at the best opportunity. Call it a strange mood, I guess. Sorry Nicole!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #8494 on: August 04, 2013, 08:45:33 pm »

I salute you for your ruthless efficiency.

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8495 on: August 04, 2013, 09:04:13 pm »

OOC: BlackHeartKabal17:  You griefkilled me
OOC: BlackHeartKabal17:  I see that this is a grief round, so i can greif too, right>
OOC: BlackHeartKabal17:  How about i grief more, use my ghost ears and name the traitors in IC
OOC: BlackHeartKabal17:  plink Passcode: 282 Delta (PDA-Doran Farrier (Captain) ).#Code Phrase: vodka martini, mysterious, Mime.#Code Response: jail, smell, whiskey soda.#Time of death: 13:05#Objectives:#Objective #1: Steal a pair of magboots.#Objective #2: Escape on the shuttle or an escape pod alive.#

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8496 on: August 04, 2013, 09:07:56 pm »

I'm done for tonight until an admin turns up.

deoloth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8497 on: August 04, 2013, 09:10:38 pm »

OOC: BlackHeartKabal17:  I see that this is a grief round, so i can greif too, right>
OOC: BlackHeartKabal17:  How about i grief more, use my ghost ears and name the traitors in IC
OOC: BlackHeartKabal17:  plink Passcode: 282 Delta (PDA-Doran Farrier (Captain) ).#Code Phrase: vodka martini, mysterious, Mime.#Code Response: jail, smell, whiskey soda.#Time of death: 13:05#Objectives:#Objective #1: Steal a pair of magboots.#Objective #2: Escape on the shuttle or an escape pod alive.#

Followed by constant IC in the OOC and insults to everyone who had a differing opinion on something. Like when he started a vote (OOC: BlackHeartKabal17: WHO THE FUCK VOTED BLOB).

Just... ugg.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8498 on: August 04, 2013, 09:17:07 pm »

YOU BORGED ME OVER A FUCKING FACEHUGGER

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #8499 on: August 04, 2013, 09:19:32 pm »

Stop raging about it in the threads, I'm dealing with it.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8500 on: August 04, 2013, 10:53:59 pm »

How to escape alone: Yell you put bombs everywhere, have an emagged borg and a hostage. And guns.

Lots of guns.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8501 on: August 05, 2013, 02:14:14 am »

I may have to add this to my sig JUST for the SS13 and great description

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #8502 on: August 05, 2013, 04:15:14 am »

I may have to add this to my sig JUST for the SS13 and great description

Still, you're lucky when your first antag round is traitor on a somewhat permissive server. My first SS13 antag round was Changeling on BS12. It went about as well as you imagine (ended with a one day tempban, because I didn't remember what SSD meant).
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8503 on: August 05, 2013, 04:40:01 am »

Escape alone can either be annoying or hell, depending on your job and other traitors. It can come in really handy when you don't have to fight the traitor HoS in escape.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #8504 on: August 05, 2013, 09:04:52 am »

Escape alone can either be annoying or hell, depending on your job and other traitors. It can come in really handy when you don't have to fight the traitor HoS in escape.
Meet up with all the other taters, tell them not to board the shuttle, call shuttle when you need to, make sure it cannot be recalled, get on the shuttle, get emag and esword, emag shuttle console, esword anyone else who got on.

Better yet, weld+emag all the shuttle doors so they stay shut no matter what, then emag the console. There is literally NO way they can break through in 10 seconds.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 565 566 [567] 568 569 ... 1654