Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 757 758 [759] 760 761 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 1986456 times)

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #11370 on: November 02, 2013, 08:53:30 pm »

I'm quite proud to say that we broke our record for number of players on at one time tonight. Currently we stand at 34, while the most we've ever had before was 29. (Way back in April I believe) Hooray for public! We'd never broken 30 before, so I think this is a pretty great achievement, especially considering the fact that Baystation 12 only has 32 players on at the moment... Which means we currently have more people on than one of the oldest and largest SS13 servers. Congrats to those who've been with the server since the beginning, it wouldn't have lasted this long without you all!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 09:01:54 pm by Glloyd »

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11371 on: November 02, 2013, 09:00:25 pm »

I should play again occasionally... if only I had enough time during our prime hours. :(
Nom nom nom

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11372 on: November 02, 2013, 09:19:59 pm »

First vid is uploading now, second one soon.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11373 on: November 02, 2013, 09:51:38 pm »

That was bad. Really bad. As in Epic fail of epic proportions bad.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11374 on: November 02, 2013, 10:01:30 pm »

My video or something else?

And anyone know who to change who is admin on a server? I cant figure it out on my "Screw around until not gonna kill" one.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Kydrasz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11375 on: November 02, 2013, 10:07:07 pm »

Cult round = Hilarity ensues.

Also Glloyd why is there no cameras/security records in the Security Office? It's really annoying to run back to your post when you want to do something.
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Spoiler: Inspirational words (click to show/hide)

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #11376 on: November 02, 2013, 11:01:33 pm »

Cult round = Hilarity ensues.

Also Glloyd why is there no cameras/security records in the Security Office? It's really annoying to run back to your post when you want to do something.

An oversight on my part.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11377 on: November 02, 2013, 11:10:23 pm »

BD, I think that we're both more-or-less intelligent, rational people, and we both have plenty of experience making bombs without killing ourselves. HOW THE FUCK DID WE SET TOXINS ON FIRE TWICE BETWEEN US!? o.0

It's like conservation of ninjutsu, except with less dark clothing and more horrible burns.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #11378 on: November 02, 2013, 11:11:33 pm »

BD, I think that we're both more-or-less intelligent, rational people, and we both have plenty of experience making bombs without killing ourselves. HOW THE FUCK DID WE SET TOXINS ON FIRE TWICE BETWEEN US!? o.0

It's like conservation of ninjutsu, except with less dark clothing and more horrible burns.
I have no fucking idea. The first time was because I forgot plasma was in the plasma tanks and put it in an air pump when I had a lit cigarette. The second time was because of god knows what, but then I blew up and was set on fire after previously being set on fire, then being blown up with an explosive cigarette.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11379 on: November 02, 2013, 11:12:08 pm »

The last few rounds were pretty fantastic. Especially on the shuttle with everything exploding. I changed my SE+SI and such back to Lillian in the middle of it, and when we arrived, started tazing EVERYONE. I was an amazing stealth-traitor after I robbed the Captain with a pen.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11380 on: November 02, 2013, 11:18:17 pm »

I have no fucking idea. The first time was because I forgot plasma was in the plasma tanks and put it in an air pump when I had a lit cigarette. The second time was because of god knows what, but then I blew up and was set on fire after previously being set on fire, then being blown up with an explosive cigarette.
Ah, the cigarette explains the first one, but I haven't a clue what happened the second time. I was filling the tanks from the mix canny like normal, closing the valve before I took them off, and not filling over ~1050kPa. The third time, I decided to get while the getting was good when I heard the beeping coming from inside maintenance. And then they turned out to be duds somehow. Which made it funnier when Eliot welded me into a dorm room with one; I saw him with my thermals and he was freaking out about me knowing.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

deoloth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11381 on: November 03, 2013, 01:00:10 am »

Dat round. As HoS.
I am a bad HoS, as I care about the rules. Probally should not play as one.

Its not caring about the rules that people were arguing with you on. Its the fact that you brigged someone for twenty minutes for a poster then increased it to, I believe, 55 minutes for a bunch of other similar small offensives.

Twenty minutes is an extreme amount of time for what seems like a trivial offense. I believe the recommended time in space law is only about 10 minutes for assault. If you want to run a tight ship and enforce a policy against posters, then at least leave the times at a reasonable rate. Twenty minutes can easily be half the length of a round.

-Edit-

I am not sure if you warned them, but warnings might be worthwhile as well. Give them a few minutes the first time, pop an extra minute or 25% or so time increase for each additional offense.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 01:03:02 am by deoloth »

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11382 on: November 03, 2013, 01:10:39 am »

14 puppies? Something like that. No thanks to the first corgi crate being a crossdresser. You tell anyone and Ian will rip your throat out.

Busy round. Made a deal with a traitor. No harm and I wouldn't stop him. He shot the Captain in the head. He saved me from carp and ended up going down so I arrested him. Put him in the shuttle brig and gave him his objective.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 01:17:48 am by BigD145 »

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11383 on: November 03, 2013, 01:18:45 am »

I spread dozens upon dozens of photos of my ass all around the station. It reached a point where I could walk to any part of the station and find a couple discarded photos. I could copy even more, since I had four more bars of toner, but Ava and Nikolas hated the existing ones enough already.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11384 on: November 03, 2013, 01:22:24 am »

HoS made a crack about Ian sodomizing his sons so I added a note to his security record about suspected bestiality. Printed and made copies which I spread around.
Pages: 1 ... 757 758 [759] 760 761 ... 1654