Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 758 759 [760] 761 762 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 1986686 times)

Leonon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #11385 on: November 03, 2013, 02:28:10 am »

I may have overdone it that round. I was a traitor CE and my goal was to steal a laser pointer and escape alive. This would have been pretty easy since the research director killed herself near the start, but sometimes I'm good at making a simple task very difficult and complex.

Captain went AFK and let whoever wanted it get his original ID but I missed that chance and had to go for his spare ID if I wanted total access. I hacked into his office but left the inner door unscrewed and was noticed. After giving myself full access and switching out my com chips with the ones in the captain's spare headset I knew I had only one option, deconstruct the wall between the captain's office and the teleport room. While I was still in the captain's room I stole the antique pistol in case I needed to do any fighting later. After breaking down the wall I walked out of the teleport room, took a couple steps down the hallway, and came across the HoS who complimented the glow I had achieved via random radiation surge.

Astounded at my luck, I went and hid my old comms chips in a random chest in  one of the maintenance corridors. I then proceeded to the maintenance corridor next to the morgue and turned one of the walls into a false wall. I retrieved the laser pointer and made my way out, unsure of how to fill my time until the shuttle was called.

Then the mime started involving me in her dastardly plans to have a party in a bar she found hidden in one of the maintenance corridors.

Somewhere among all that stuff happening I got the idea to make it so I was the only one who could call the shuttle, because I'm the CE and most things that would be very dangerous to everyone else I could just brush off thanks to my hardsuit so I figured I could let chaos take its course and call the shuttle whenever I felt like it. I'd never seen anyone remove the option to call the shuttle and my last traitor round ended with me filling the station with plasma and running around on fire, so I wanted to try something different. I replaced the comms computer on the bridge with a crew manifest computer to make it not very obvious it had been tampered with and got the second comms chip from secure storage. I didn't realize there was a third comms computer in the captain's office but that ended up not being an issue.

I went to the hidden medical lab and brought the "anesthetics" (booze) chest up to the hidden bar. After some preparation and confusion and direction giving the party happened and I decided to take off my hardsuit since it was a party and all. After some time one of the party goers started breaking bottles of whisky over his head and eventually started a fight with our cute little mime, so I tried to grapple him but saddly I am not very robust. He eventually fled the party and left a rack in the doorway to slow us down. I put back on my hardsuit, dismantled the obstacle, and got out of everyone's way as they ran to catch him. I proceeded away from the bar for reasons I cannot recall and the mime sent me a text saying that the ruffian had returned. I hastened back and attempted to grapple him once again, but I am still not robust. He then stumbled around the bar while I tried to grab him and eventually fell over. As he was subdued by gravity, I was able grappled him and began dragging him towards medbay very slowly.

About this time the carp showed up, but they were not yet much of a problem. When I was almost at medbay I realized that it wasn't just the dragging that was slowing me, and I began typing out a request for my subordinates (no idea if I actually had any at this point) to check on the singularity. Before I had even sent the message someone else confirmed my fears, the singularity was loose. There was some running around trying to call the shuttle and after a little bit the singularity apparently ate the 3rd comms computer and the shuttle was automatically called, on a 25 minute delay. At this point I was laughing quite hard IRL at what I had wrought. I went to take a look at the damage and discovered it had gone north-northwest through the station and torn it in two. I instructed everone to put on internals and dragged the tank of oxygen from engineering back to medbay. I closed off the fire escapes so the atmosphere wouldn't leak out quite so quickly and went around dragging any corpses I could find back to medbay.

Somewhere in all that a guy's PDA exploded and blew him up. That totally wasn't my fault.

Eventually I went to the bridge to drag the Captain's dead, comatose, mostly nude body to medbay and someone called out for help in evac. So I ran out there and found the carp. And the carp found me. I pulled out the captain's antique laser pistol. And that carp kicked my ass.

And I thought "This is it, after all this I don't even get to finish my mission." But no, I was dragged back to medbay by the shaft miner, patched up by the remaining doctor, and not once questioned about the antique laser pistol that was next to my unconscious body.

Shortly thereafter the shuttle arrived, everyone got on board, we took off, and I confessed. I didn't tell them I had both communications computer chips in a box in my satchel. I didn't tell them about the wide list of other things I had done for a combination of self gain and to hurt others. I told them I put the screw in the tuna.

Then with about 10 seconds left until the flight was over I said pretty much everything else other than the singularity and the carp was me too. The flight ended, the game told everyone I was a fully successful traitor, and the HoS shot me repeatedly in the head.

I had fun with that round.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 03:31:53 am by Leonon »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #11386 on: November 03, 2013, 02:54:45 am »

I spread dozens upon dozens of photos of my ass all around the station. It reached a point where I could walk to any part of the station and find a couple discarded photos. I could copy even more, since I had four more bars of toner, but Ava and Nikolas hated the existing ones enough already.
Dammit. Librarian Barnes should've been there to collect them in his ass folder.
(I actually did this on Sybil, when somebody spread ass everywhere)

And I should play more. But whenever I want to play the server is empty, so I just go back to coding.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Nightscar982

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11387 on: November 03, 2013, 05:22:39 am »

Leonon, I think I was the HoS in that round, and I got chomped by carp and quit before the shuttle arrived.. I nicked the captains ID and upgraded mine, so I don't know who shot you in the face :P
In all things you were. In nothing you become.

Spooce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11388 on: November 03, 2013, 09:06:39 am »

No one probably cares, but I just wanted to let everyone know that tonight will be my last time playing for quite some time. I've really enjoyed my short time on SS13, and even shorter time on this server. Hopefully people will be playing on it late tonight, so please hop on and check if you can!

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11389 on: November 03, 2013, 09:23:28 am »

The HoP shot you in the head with the captain's gun and then regular gun. There were some frustrations to get out. Like the missing comms computer.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11390 on: November 03, 2013, 03:49:10 pm »

Spoiler: Rants. (click to show/hide)
I really hope noone read that spoiler.

In other news, admin commands are mind-killing. In fact, our admins must be gods or something with the amount of "What the?" they create.
Also, I figured out why many of them are so grouchy. angry.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #11391 on: November 03, 2013, 03:51:02 pm »

Glloyd/Vactor, it'd probably be a good idea to update the Welcome Message you get when you join the server with a few more server rules, like knowledge of the Syndicate/How you're supposed to act when you get cloned.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11392 on: November 03, 2013, 04:34:21 pm »

I am actually surprised the server intro wasn't changed when we went public.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11393 on: November 03, 2013, 05:06:55 pm »

Mail system AND Mulebots are broken

-A very sad QM.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11394 on: November 03, 2013, 05:14:35 pm »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #11395 on: November 03, 2013, 05:23:15 pm »

We seriously need a time delay on who gets to be silicons and Heads. I am tired of borgs who simply refuse to follow direct orders, and wacky antics guy (I'm talking to you Kukyus) as HoS and Captain and AI. Seriously, if you can't at least attempt to RolePlay the Asimov laws, you shouldn't be a silicon. I undrstand different interpretations and all, but at least TRY.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11396 on: November 03, 2013, 05:24:14 pm »

Spoiler: Rants. (click to show/hide)
The crimes are counted in incidents though, so unless you caught him with contraband 11 separate times then it wouldn't be 11 charges.

We seriously need a time delay on who gets to be silicons and Heads. I am tired of borgs who simply refuse to follow direct orders, and wacky antics guy (I'm talking to you Kukyus) as HoS and Captain and AI. Seriously, if you can't at least attempt to RolePlay the Asimov laws, you shouldn't be a silicon. I undrstand different interpretations and all, but at least TRY.
A time delay won't help with that. People who don't RP in a RP game won't start to do it just because it's been a few weeks since they first played.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11397 on: November 03, 2013, 05:41:04 pm »

Even without the contraband it was still 20 min...
Highly Opinionated Fool

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11398 on: November 03, 2013, 05:43:26 pm »

Yeah, but if I'm faced with a sudden 20mins of time, I'll be pretty irate about it. The prisoner has no idea that there's a chance of getting out early and WILL freak out about high times unless he's murdered someone in front of a live audience, and even then...
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11399 on: November 03, 2013, 05:48:37 pm »

Then dont blame me, blame the times.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Pages: 1 ... 758 759 [760] 761 762 ... 1654