Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 761 762 [763] 764 765 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 1986504 times)

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #11430 on: November 04, 2013, 10:32:52 am »

Second monitor or second computer FTW.

Lt_Alfred

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11431 on: November 04, 2013, 11:18:02 am »

Can't connect to the first server IP :(

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11432 on: November 04, 2013, 11:26:25 am »

Can't connect to the first server IP :(
Confirmed.

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11433 on: November 04, 2013, 11:30:50 am »

Well clearly it's not working now because I wanted to play.

Lt_Alfred

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11434 on: November 04, 2013, 11:40:16 am »

Trying the second IP...

EDIT: damn it! it won't load :(
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 11:43:32 am by Lt_Alfred »

deoloth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11435 on: November 04, 2013, 01:10:48 pm »

Seeing the name of the illicit bar made my day.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11436 on: November 04, 2013, 01:27:51 pm »

Nightscar you could just look up the times in the Space Law book, of course you really shouldn't do it in front of the prisoners, makes you look unprofessional and newish.  :P

You can also make something up, as long as it's sort of reasonable, such as a crime IRL that isn't a crime in game. Such as Criminal Conspiracy. :P Which would probably be a Major to Capital crime, depending on the conspiracy. Or even minor, if they're just smuggling drugs or whatever.

Also, that's another thing I'd like to see. People getting together to commit minor, non-violent crimes such as drug smuggling more often. Illegal station expansion (Make your OWN illicit wings!), theft to sell to the QM to sell to 'Nanotrasen', stuff like that.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #11437 on: November 04, 2013, 01:42:24 pm »

Nightscar you could just look up the times in the Space Law book, of course you really shouldn't do it in front of the prisoners, makes you look unprofessional and newish.  :P

You can also make something up, as long as it's sort of reasonable, such as a crime IRL that isn't a crime in game. Such as Criminal Conspiracy. :P

*cough*totallyrandomandnotatallrelatedtothatCultround*cough*
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11438 on: November 04, 2013, 01:48:48 pm »

You can also make something up, as long as it's sort of reasonable, such as a crime IRL that isn't a crime in game. Such as Criminal Conspiracy. :P Which would probably be a Major to Capital crime, depending on the conspiracy. Or even minor, if they're just smuggling drugs or whatever.

Also, that's another thing I'd like to see. People getting together to commit minor, non-violent crimes such as drug smuggling more often. Illegal station expansion (Make your OWN illicit wings!), theft to sell to the QM to sell to 'Nanotrasen', stuff like that.

Spike should probably get a persuasive assistant to get his drugs... "Hey buddy. Dude. I'll totally give you Vault access if you get me my special medicine from Chemistry." He usually has to go make it himself. HoP could prop up a huge underworld on nothing but access as currency. The station would be stripped bare in an hour.

deoloth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11439 on: November 04, 2013, 01:50:21 pm »

So, totally unrelated, is the temperature gun any good?

Had it for the first time. Used it at default on a monkey for first shot, then I discovered the settings and set it to make 500 degrees. I saw that it was rising slowly so I waited, with anticipation and giddiness for what would happen at the ready, then I shot the monkey I isolated with it and... nothing... So I ended up unloading the entire clip of heat rays at him and he never caught on fire, died, or even laid down. He just kept walking around like nothing had happened. I was frustrated enough to throw the gun at him and walk away.

So... Not worth the effort of research?

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #11440 on: November 04, 2013, 01:51:46 pm »

Monkeys don't take temperature damage, IIRC.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

deoloth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11441 on: November 04, 2013, 01:52:34 pm »

Ohhh.

Next time I will make one into a person then.

Thanks

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11442 on: November 04, 2013, 01:54:51 pm »

You can also make something up, as long as it's sort of reasonable, such as a crime IRL that isn't a crime in game. Such as Criminal Conspiracy. :P

And the best part is, they can't argue with you, because you're the police. All arguing with you does is make you more corrupt and less likely to be fair with their punishments.
*cough*totallyrandomandnotatallrelatedtothatCultround*cough*
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11443 on: November 04, 2013, 02:24:26 pm »

The backup server works.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11444 on: November 04, 2013, 02:39:34 pm »

Ohhh.

Next time I will make one into a person then.

Thanks

It's still mostly useless. The only real application is using it as a freeze-ray for dealing with slimes, if for some reason the xeno researchers haven't turned themselves into goo people. Or perhaps if the xeno researchers have unleashed a horde of enraged slimes on the station. Make laser cannons instead.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 761 762 [763] 764 765 ... 1654