Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 799 800 [801] 802 803 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 1986716 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #12000 on: November 21, 2013, 06:39:16 pm »

Basically if assistants get maint. access they can run a whole second secret station.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12001 on: November 21, 2013, 06:45:59 pm »

Basically if assistants get maint. access they can run a whole second secret station.

Not sure if I should be worried or incredibly excited.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #12002 on: November 21, 2013, 06:49:12 pm »

Not sure if I should be worried or incredibly excited.
Depends on whether you're trying to cause trouble or put a stop to it.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12003 on: November 21, 2013, 07:38:16 pm »

Snip
You mean... From TES4?
Oh god. I need to learn to be security so I can hear that.
Or be criminal scum when HoS Bass Reeves is on the job. It also appears to cycle through a list of phrases. One of my favorites went something like "God made tommorow for the criminals we did not catch today!" But yeah. Awsome, at least for now.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12004 on: November 21, 2013, 08:05:49 pm »

There aren't many places to hide in maintenance on the other stations. It's all straight tunnels and small rooms. Efficiency station gives the maintenance crawler a chance, and even then you can still dig him out if you have a couple officers.
You'd need well coordinated officers to search each sector.

Space Hulk 13 anyone? Give the security officers some nice-ish armor and L6 SAWs, and fill the tunnels with Xeno hunters, and we have Space Hulk: The Game Mode.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12005 on: November 21, 2013, 08:12:40 pm »

My god. I would totally play that. Although maybe give some guys a different loadout? Maybe one with a flamethrower, to purge the hated Xenos with the purifying flame of promethium plasma?
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #12006 on: November 21, 2013, 08:19:42 pm »

I say make everyone grab whatever weapons they can. Clown all honking at the alien in the maintenance tunnels, honks echoing up and down the station - and then silence.

"I always hated that guy"
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12007 on: November 21, 2013, 08:26:54 pm »

It would be a huge feat for this server to get Glloydstation to be apart of the map rumble.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12008 on: November 21, 2013, 08:30:33 pm »

Snip
You mean... From TES4?
Oh god. I need to learn to be security so I can hear that.
Or be criminal scum when HoS Bass Reeves is on the job. It also appears to cycle through a list of phrases. One of my favorites went something like "God made tommorow for the criminals we did not catch today!" But yeah. Awsome, at least for now.
You can change the setting with a screwdriver. It cycles between "good cop," "bad cop," and "shitcurity," last I checked. The last setting gets you lines like "Face the wrath of the golden bolt" and "Stop or I'll bash you!"

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12009 on: November 21, 2013, 08:33:37 pm »

Oh. My. God. Best item. It does look pretty shitty though. Maybe I should sprite a new one. Meh.

Kydrasz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12010 on: November 21, 2013, 08:51:59 pm »

Actually just give the Security some terrible armor since well you know terminator armor is basically cardboard against genestealers.
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Spoiler: Inspirational words (click to show/hide)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12011 on: November 21, 2013, 09:11:30 pm »

In third edition WH40K, this was true because Rending worked differently. You could Rend 1/6 times you struck. Now a days, rending only works 1/36 times you strike, so it's been nerfed hugely. Terminators still lose because they only get one attack and genestealers on the charge get FOUR but you know. Details.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #12012 on: November 21, 2013, 09:15:39 pm »

There aren't many places to hide in maintenance on the other stations. It's all straight tunnels and small rooms. Efficiency station gives the maintenance crawler a chance, and even then you can still dig him out if you have a couple officers.
You'd need well coordinated officers to search each sector.
Space Hulk 13 anyone? Give the security officers some nice-ish armor and L6 SAWs, and fill the tunnels with Xeno hunters, and we have Space Hulk: The Game Mode.
* Itnetlolor flops his lips rapidly as he barks out orders.

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12013 on: November 21, 2013, 10:43:30 pm »

Good to see my usage of the term 'fun gas' has spread to another wise soul, heheheh.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12014 on: November 22, 2013, 02:00:25 am »

Assistants have maint access by default on tg. Efficiencystation is pretty fun, really.

E: I just played another round as M14-UVV, the all-caps and swearing pAI on Basil. I'm being called the Anus God in OOC right now. There was no ERP, don't worry.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 03:52:37 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 799 800 [801] 802 803 ... 1654