Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11

Author Topic: Alright, Im really full of ideas.  (Read 19595 times)

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello good people of the interwebs!
    • View Profile
Alright, Im really full of ideas.
« on: February 23, 2013, 11:33:56 am »

Ok, so Im full of ideas about everything so Im just going to suggest everything here instead of going off topic on my own thread.

As mentioned I have ideas on my other thread so you can go there if you want.

But I have another idea for more creatures (Not people, actually monsters.)

Fascinating. It’s called Elysia Chlorotica and lives along the east coast of North America. Apparently, it has some algal genes which let it use the chloroplasts to photosynthesize, probably acquired by horizontal gene transfer. For those wanting to know more about the whole chloroplast-theft phenomenon, it’s called kleptoplasty. The species is also apparently entirely hermaphroditic.

As you could tell from that, or maybe not if you don't understand it, that creature will eat algea and steal the chloroplast from it's cells. Meaning that creature is plant and an animal. I was thinking of a creature like that, that would be harder to kill than the others, becuase my idea would go the extreme and make the entire animal mostly plant, thus extememly hard to kill.

Now, onto my other ideas, which probably won't be in any order, but my OCD will probably give it a little order.

Locations;

Resort;
This would basically be an apartment on the outskirts of town, but you can't threaten your way into it, and it costs A LOT more, Im thinking it could also start with 95% secrecy, and raids would respond to it slower since it takes a while to get there, and during army raids they're less likely to bomb it due to all the important buildings over there.

New creatures there;
Bellhops
Resort Security Guards

New loot
-None-

High School
A location downtown, it would have metal detectors at M plus Gun Laws, which have a chance of not going off.

New creatures;
High Schoolers (Moderate since they probably haven't had the time to choose which side they're on yet.)
Principle
Vice Principle

New loot;
Gym equipment (Would fence for 400$)

New weapons;

Street Sweeper.
Automatic shotgun that fires three round bursts.

.45 SMG
An SMG that fires .45 ACP rounds, and would do more damage than the 9mm varient.

STG 44
Basically an Nazi AK, it would do high damage, but be extremely inacurate.

Smith and Wesson 500 magnum
Possibly the strongest hand gun in the world, it would only be legal during C+ gun laws like the Deagle. It would be much more damaging, but you would need a very high pistol skill to hit the brode side of a barn since it has such high recoil.

Mauser C96
A weapon with very low damage but very high acuracy that fires 10 mm ammo.
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."

Just goes to show, even a Male Doctor that Looks Like a Female and a Criminal with Poor Hygiene Habits can fall in love.

Teh Barple

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Alright, Im really full of ideas.
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 02:21:44 pm »

school shootings huh?

sounds fun

KA101

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 08:42:23 pm »

No real comment on most of it; the school-shooting angle is understandably not-so-nice, but then the SLA did take a school superintendent hostage and ultimately executed him (despite the fact that at least some of their ransom demands were being met).

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 11:40:18 pm »

No real comment on most of it; the school-shooting angle is understandably not-so-nice, but then the SLA did take a school superintendent hostage and ultimately executed him (despite the fact that at least some of their ransom demands were being met).

But since when was this a "nice" game by any meaning of the word?
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2013, 12:12:22 am »

But since when was this a "nice" game by any meaning of the word?

Exactly.

KA101

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2013, 12:14:50 pm »

Apparently since we decided that asking the LCS to practice what it preaches isn't worth implementing.  Having LCS members call out the leadership/player for shooting facilities, publishing CEO information, etc would, to a certain degree, enforce fighting "nice".

<shrug> One of those things where I'm worrying about having to defend LCS rather than talk it up.

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2013, 12:56:40 pm »

I had another idea, what if one holidays would have special effects.

Christmas: Members of the LCS would go out and give gifts to the poor, and make people like them.
Halloween: Instead of candy, the LCS would hand out liberal pamphlets, gives a slight boost to all laws.
Valentines Day: One random member will get a random sleeper agent automaticly.
Easter: The LCS throws a big non-religious Easter party, making people like them.
Black Friday: The LCS will go make a big feast with non-modified food, slightly boosting animal rights.
Happy Lefharicson day: Hinger, dinger dargin!
Chinease New Years: The LCS goes and throw a party in a sweatshop, giving a slight boost to both immagration and cibil rights.
Presidents Day: The LCS will do a deminstration denoncing Conserative presidents, so if a conserative is in office is rating lowers, if a liberal is in office his rating increases, and if a Moderate is in office he is non-effected.

If I forgot any holidays just remind me, Im kind of a ditz.

Just goes to show, even a Male Doctor that Looks Like a Female and a Criminal with Poor Hygiene Habits can fall in love.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2013, 01:29:29 pm »

I had another idea, what if one holidays would have special effects.

Christmas: Members of the LCS would go out and give gifts to the poor, and make people like them.
Halloween: Instead of candy, the LCS would hand out liberal pamphlets, gives a slight boost to all laws.
Valentines Day: One random member will get a random sleeper agent automaticly.
Easter: The LCS throws a big non-religious Easter party, making people like them.
Thanskgiving: The LCS will go make a big feast with non-modified food, slightly boosting animal rights.
Black Friday: The LCS goes and protests consumerism. Whatever that does.
Happy Lefharicson day: Hinger, dinger dargin!
Chinease New Years: The LCS goes and throw a party in a sweatshop, giving a slight boost to both immagration and cibil rights.
Presidents Day: The LCS will do a deminstration denoncing Conserative presidents, so if a conserative is in office is rating lowers, if a liberal is in office his rating increases, and if a Moderate is in office he is non-effected.

If I forgot any holidays just remind me, Im kind of a ditz.

Fixed.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2013, 01:35:11 pm »

What did you change?

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2013, 01:43:21 pm »

Shanksgiving.

Xaioxaiofan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2013, 01:45:37 pm »

What did you change?
Thanskgiving: The LCS will go make a big feast with non-modified food, slightly boosting animal rights.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2013, 02:35:32 pm »

I like the holidays, but it would have to cost money to throw a party.  Though the problem I can imagine would be implementing food, as that factor has never been implemented in the game.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2013, 03:44:02 pm »

What did you change?

I added a line below it too.

Capital Fish

• Bay Watcher
  • "Hi Mister Dog!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2013, 03:44:36 pm »

I like the holidays, but it would have to cost money to throw a party.  Though the problem I can imagine would be implementing food, as that factor has never been implemented in the game.

There used to be a "cooking" skill in the game.  It used to allow you to make more money selling brownies.

Small amounts of money also used to be deducted from your total to feed your liberals. Having a high cooking skill lowered the amount that was deducted.
Find the errors in the above post and win a prize!

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2013, 05:45:22 pm »

So would we have to re-add those in?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11