Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51

Author Topic: Arena Deus! (The End: Closure)  (Read 51004 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arena Deus! (Game IV - Round 9: The Last of Us)
« Reply #735 on: August 02, 2013, 05:00:31 pm »

Name: Amy Hart
Race: Human
Starting Weapon: Twin Knives
Ability: Cannibal Underdog Arrogance Wanted
Appearance: A tanned blonde haired woman in a lack of upper body clothes(it just some bandages)
Brief Biography: A cannibal from another place, she has a list of crimes as long as her body(six foot).
Hit Points: 20/20 (Just leave this here.)

Tell me if they are not balanced.

This is the Final Round, sorry! :(
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: August 02, 2013, 05:00:58 pm »

Appearance: A tanned blonde haired woman in a lack of upper body clothes(it just some bandages)
Brief Biography: A cannibal from another place, she has a list of crimes as long as her body(six foot).

Oh well.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: August 02, 2013, 05:01:23 pm »

Quote from: scapheap
Underdog[/color]
What?

In other news, I just got inspired to write Angel into the next Arena. I don't think I will, though.

Ninja'd. Oh well.

Ninja'd again, with...wow.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: August 02, 2013, 05:04:48 pm »

Quote from: scapheap
Underdog[/color]
What?
I'm not happy with the name, but I couldn't think of a better one
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: August 02, 2013, 05:06:39 pm »

Yes, but...underdog?!?

And no cannibalistic power absorption?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: August 02, 2013, 05:31:16 pm »

Damn. To think I made a Thief of Void character sheet and cleared up a bit of your Homestuck-based confusion, all for naught.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: August 02, 2013, 05:31:28 pm »

Yes, but...underdog?!?

She want a challenge.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: August 02, 2013, 07:00:20 pm »

"Urgah, fellthem terrosmith lucktum, jahusaphats!" (That would be completely and utterly agreeable, my good fellow.) While Oneshot probably doesn't speak drunk, Alphonse moves (stumbles) to go assault (badger) the giant acidic thing. Some thoughts are devoted to trying to kill the arena though.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: August 02, 2013, 08:03:55 pm »

''Jahusawha?'' Oneshot lines up his shots and let it rip on the Banfordon... as always, staying right besides a light source.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: August 02, 2013, 11:06:04 pm »

Yes, but...underdog?!?

She want a challenge.
Which brings me back to the underdog question...
Sig

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arena Deus! (Game IV - Round 10: Best Truce Ever)
« Reply #745 on: August 04, 2013, 12:33:14 am »

Game IV - Round 10: Best Truce Ever

Banfordon roars at the last two contestants. Oneshot turns to Alphonse, yelling; ''Ok, drunkard, I'm not entirely keen on a giant spider thingie trying to kill us while we fight our incredible duel. Howabout a truce till this eight legged creature is dead and rotting?'' Alphonse responded, "Urgah, fellthem terrosmith lucktum, jahusaphats!" Obviously, the hobo was agreeing to the offer off a truce. He cracked his knuckles and looked at the beast. (Alcoholism Roll: Failed) "MASEETTMAH AYE ALL DAH' HAGGEN-DAZ. Eh." He fell asleep instantly.

Oneshot was started to regret leaving Alphonse the only possible choice of a partner. Regardless, he had a beast to fight. He stares down Banfordon in the eyes. "This arena's not big enough for a giant spider thing. No, seriously." Oneshot backs up to the lamp behind him, letting his Laser Pistol charge up. Once it's bright and pulsing, he aims it straight at Banfordon. (1+1 vs. 3) The laser travels right above the beast, only serving to piss it off.

Banfordon scurries forward at the two humans. It leaps right over the prone and semi-conscious Alphonse, landing right before Oneshot. The gun-slinger held his gun arm out in front of him. "Don't come any closer, I'll shoot!" (6+1 vs. 1) Banfordon gets the first move, lunging forward with it's gaping maw. Oneshot pulls the trigger on his gun, though it doesn't help. Namely, because his entire arm gets sucked into the Banfordon's mouth. When Oneshot pulls his arms back, he finds it mysteriously missing. (-8 HP!)Banfordon jumps backwards, spitting out the Laser Pistol.
Oneshot has been disarmed of his Laser Pistol!
Oneshot looks at his stump, then back at Banfordon. Fortunately, there was no acid or web backing up this attack. Still, he was really disarmed. [Cue Laugh Track] "Well, shit. Now the fake studio audience is even having a gander at mah' expense."

Spoiler: Scoreboard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Participant Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arena Environment (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPCs (click to show/hide)

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
Re: Arena Deus! (Game IV - Round 10: Best Truce Ever!)
« Reply #746 on: August 04, 2013, 10:54:21 am »

[The NPC is gonna win this at this rate. WE CAN'T LET THE ARENA WIN!]

"Imma gonna pound yah inta ah pasty dough pilsberry can!" Alphonse tries to leap to his feet and charge the great creature!

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: August 04, 2013, 11:02:10 am »

(Again, Oneshot shoulda counterattacked first, but anyways)

''... ow...'' Oneshot goes to find a laser pistol. If he can get one quickly enough, he gets to a light source and shoots at the monster.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: August 04, 2013, 11:04:57 am »

(Again, Oneshot shoulda counterattacked first, but anyways)

(That moment when the entire game is at its climax and the GM finally understands your ability.

DONT WORRY, YOU SHALL BE AMENDED!)

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: August 04, 2013, 11:06:05 am »

(Sorry it wasn't clear XD)
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51