Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51]

Author Topic: Arena Deus! (The End: Closure)  (Read 50006 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arena Deus! (Game IV - Round 11: The Finale)
« Reply #750 on: August 04, 2013, 03:59:27 pm »

Game IV - Round 11: The Finale

After passing out for a while, Alphonse wakes up and gets to his feet.
"Imma gonna pound yah inta ah pasty dough pilsberry can!"
(Alcoholism Roll: Passed) "HRGAH!" Alphonse manages to run at Banfordon like he was a wine coupon. (3(+2) vs. 1) The drunkard leaps up and manages to hit Banfordon in the face with a bicycle kick of all things. (-4 HP) Banfordon screeches and falls onto it's abdomen briefly.

Alphonse yells at Oneshot, "Kill this gangly son-of-an-asshole!" Oneshot dives right under Banfordon for his Laser Pistol, reclaiming it with his good hand.
Oneshot has equipped his Laser Pistol!
Banfordon roars in Oneshot's face, but Oneshot retaliates by sticking his gun at the creature point-blank. (3+1 vs. 4) He fires a laser that only skims the beast, but Banfordon is phased enough that Oneshot has enough to get out from under it, and manages to fire a second shot, almost like something like he got a second chance from some divine power that accidentally forgot to activate his ability. Or something like that. (6+1 vs. 3) A giant laser beam pierces through Banfordon like a spear straight through the abdomen. (-7 HP!)

"Yeah, nailed you!" Banfordon is not a man above petty insults. Perhaps it is because he's a giant insect thing. It charges Oneshot, but the gun-slinger is able to perform a rolling dive out of the way. Alphonse is not that fortunate. "Wuzzah'-OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-" (2 vs. 6) As Banfordon snaps it's jaws at Alphonse, Alphonse grabs it by one of it's sharpened fangs. With immense power, he pulls the fang right of it's socket, blood spraying from the impromptu dental surgery. (5 vs. 3) "I'MMA PUT YOU IN THE MAILBOX, HAKO-NO-OHOHOHOHOHOHO!" The hobo leaps in the air, holding the fang, and as he falls through the ground, sticks it right through Banfordon's head. The fang tears through its brain. Banfordon lets out one last screech before spreading its legs and falling to the ground for the last time. Alphonse walks away, carrying the bloodied fang in his hands.
Alphonse has slain Banfordon!
He gains 30 Points and takes the lead!

As Alphonse walks away from his most triumphant victory, Oneshot looks up from the corpse of the beast straight at him. The two look at each other. Suddenly, energetic Spanish trumpets & guitars fill the air with tension...

Spoiler: Scoreboard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Participant Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arena Environment (click to show/hide)

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: August 04, 2013, 04:12:20 pm »

As Alphonse walks away from his most triumphant victory, Oneshot looks up from the corpse of the beast straight at him. The two look at each other. Suddenly, energetic Spanish trumpets & guitars fill the air with tension...
So...
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: August 04, 2013, 06:01:08 pm »

"ARSE BEATEN' IN PROGRESS!" Alphonse yelled out as he charged Oneshot with the fang. "ILL PEPPER YER STAKES RIGHT YUP WITH SALTY APPLE CORES!" Even after such a feat, a drunken man is yet still a drunken man.

[Down to you and me, Max. Hehehe, this is kinda funny really. In this game, you were the first guy I attacked. Now you shall be the last. How the things come and go, no?]
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 06:03:15 pm by Xanmyral »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: August 04, 2013, 06:04:38 pm »

((May you fare better than you did against Fancy, Xanmyral.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: August 04, 2013, 06:11:27 pm »

(Xan... weren't you Hoyt from before aswell? [EDIT: Yep you were! We finally get our duel! :P])

''I have gotten this far...'' Oneshot took a glance at his lost arm. ''That damn beast may have cost me everything, but I'm NOT gonna go down without a DAMNED good show, MARK MY WORDS! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE NOW!''

He takes a step back, keeping to a light source, and fires.
If he's lost his weapon by the time he gets to attack, he runs to pick a laser pistol up.
If he loses his other arm, he goes:
''It's just a flesh wound!'' And starts kicking the shins!

(Least I'll get to counterattack first this time! My only real shot :P)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 06:14:41 pm by Maxinum McDreich »

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: August 04, 2013, 06:17:55 pm »

[Oh this arena match won't be over yet even if either Alphonse or Oneshot dies, there's still one more contestant after all, check the scoreboard. A third that has yet to be killed but has harmed many and been present throughout this game. This is the final match after all, thus the last chance to slay that which is omnipresent.

Max do me a favor, if Oneshot kills Alphonse, destroy the arena.]

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: August 04, 2013, 06:44:04 pm »

(XD I'm sure TCM will have whoever wins between us destroy the arena in epic fashion as a suitable ending to the series. Oneshot can REALLY have a go at it as he's been there so often... I think he'll have a self-destruct device on himself this time figuring if he'd die once again, he'd do it in style :P
But hopefully that won't happen. I'm a little too competitive to even think of losing at this stage, so I'll promise all the same to take out the arena XD)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Arena Deus! (The End: Closure)
« Reply #757 on: August 04, 2013, 08:32:35 pm »

The End: Closure

Trumpets. Steel drums. Guitar. The music pours through the Arena as the blood between the two final fighters of any tournament take their battle stances, Alphonse adopting a Kung-Fu pose while Oneshot stands like he's about to enter a Mexican standoff. ((Alternatively, insert your own music and listen to that instead for the fight. But in my personal opinion, Shakira has a kick-ass showdown song.))

"ARSE BEATEN' IN PROGRESS! ILL PEPPER YER STAKES RIGHT YUP WITH SALTY APPLE CORES! HURRAGGGGGHHHHHAHHH!" Alphonse charged at Oneshot like a goddamn Olympian, the Fang clench tightly in his right hand, ready to embed it in Oneshot's chest . ''I have gotten this far...'' Oneshot took a glance at his lost arm. ''That damn beast may have cost me everything, but I'm NOT gonna go down without a DAMNED good show, MARK MY WORDS! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE NOW!'' Oneshot put his Laser Pistol up, aiming right between Alphonse's eyes. The marksman pulled the trigger.

(5 vs. 3)

Before Oneshot could fire, Alphonse hit him with a flying punch, sending him back as he lost his hold of his Laser Pistol.
Oneshot has been disarmed of his Laser Pistol!

Oneshot hit the ground, tumbling down in the dirt. Alphonse leapt towards him, preparing to stomp his face into mush. However, the hobo was not the only expert at hand-to-hand. Oneshot utilized the ultimate forbidden move before Alphonse could stomp on him; so forbidden, I can not even describe it. Except that it's just a kick to the nuts. (-5 HP) Oneshot stood up as Alphonse fell to his knees, clutching his wonder baby-makers. He looked up at the towering sniper, screaming, "YOU'LL NEVER GET AWAY WITH THIS! I MEAN SERIOUSLY, OW, FUCK!" Oneshot shook his head as he pulled a strange kind of Laser Pistol out of his trousers, one that looked much sleeker and compact. "I'm afraid I will. See ya' partner." There was a button that controlled the 10 levels of intensity that the gun utilized. Oneshot put it to 11; placing it on Alphonse's forehead as he cranked the trigger back, "Boom, headshot."

(-73478134607146123879512367823519612389756^23264821569321569522 HP)

And what a headshot it was.

The beam not only vaporize Alphonse, it destroyed him. Erased him. From everything. Ever.
Oneshot has slain Alphonse!
He gains 10 Points!

The beam expands, growing. Soon it manages to turn into a field of energy, rapidly expanding, destroying the Arena itself by it's very atomic structure.
Oneshot has slain The Arena!
He gains 10 Points!

Oneshot wins!....OH SHI-

And the field grows. The entire area that housed the arenas and audiences goes. The country. The Earth. Planets, Stars, Systems, Light itself. All suddenly gone because of the attack. And Oneshot can only watch the destruction that would be impossible to describe in human words. Watch as reality itself crumbles because of one mouse of impossibility. Soon, it's all gone. After what could either be seconds or eons, he finds himself floating in a colorless abyss. Alone. He did it, he's destroyed everything that has been, is, and will be. All gone. Worse than Genghis Khan. Hitler. Satan. Anyone and anything. And what for? Just to make sure he'd win in an arena game that no one would ever see. Oneshot would be trapped with himself, with no hopes of dying or change, in the worst torture for the rest of infinity and beyond.

And in this endless eternity, Oneshot would only think one thing:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: August 04, 2013, 08:35:34 pm »

Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: August 04, 2013, 08:50:41 pm »

A worthy end to the saga of the drunken hobo, and of the arena!

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: August 04, 2013, 10:12:29 pm »

Talk about closure.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: August 04, 2013, 10:26:40 pm »

Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: August 05, 2013, 07:50:41 am »

A worthy end to the saga of the desperate sniper, and of the arena!

Thanks for hosting TCM. I had a lot of fun in all the arenas. Also, WOOOHOOO! \o/ :P
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51]