Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: The Necromancer's tomb: GM retirement.  (Read 9211 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: The Necromancer's tomb: Town time.
« Reply #195 on: March 17, 2013, 06:01:54 am »

to hell with this..

follow them
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 17, 2013, 06:16:15 am »

Like wise
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 17, 2013, 06:30:37 am »

Having finally got a straight answer, you head into the inn. The landlord looks up as you enter. 'Mornin'. Welcome to the Burrowers Relic. What can I get for ya? Or are ya here to meet up with the general? He'll be down in a few minutes, just take a seat.' He guestures towards a set of armchairs arranged around the fire. As you take a seat each (having perhaps bought a drink - only 3g for a pint!!!!) you see a young woman sitting alone on one of the other chairs.She is wearing a simple black dress, but unlike the other women in the tavern, none of the men try to hassle her in any way. As you sit down, she looks up. 'Good morning gentlemen. I presume you are here to see the general? I am also. I go by the name Maria.'
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 17, 2013, 06:38:18 am »

Charles put down his pint of milk, because he a lightweight, and said "Indeed, name Charles, miss Maria"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 17, 2013, 10:27:31 am »

'Charles? A well chosen name. But come, tell me of yourself. I can tell you are more than you appear, especially given your friends.'
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.

Sigtext

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 17, 2013, 10:42:04 am »

"I'm a necromancer, one of the good ones, nothing like the big bad one. As for appearance..." he gesture in the hellfire woman's direction "Joe here tried something, I'm not sure what, but you can see the outcome, apart from Joe current form, that from a different attempt at something."

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 17, 2013, 10:44:27 am »

"Oy, you got any alchemical supplies around here? Herbs, chemicals, and such?"

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 17, 2013, 10:53:57 am »

'Ha. Don't worry. I've got a few secrets myself. And as for alchemy supplies, I doubt it. They all jumped ship long before I arrived here in town. But come now, I believe I hear them on the stairs now.'
 As you turn to look, a stocky built man steps out into the main room. His left eye is missing, and there is a clear scar across his cheek, but otherwise he could pass for a dock worker. He is followed by a one armed man, with dark eyes and a narrow mouth. On his arm clings a middle aged woman, with shock red hair, who clutches a book under her other arm.
 The first man sees you waiting and comes up to you. 'Morning Maria. More adventurers to see me? Or are you trying to persuade these ones to help you find your memory? Ah, maybe you hadn't told them. But enough about that. My name is general Halton, though I assume you already knew that from the fact you're here. This is smith, and that's his wife next to him. Now let's have a look at you. Unusual lot. A shade, a mage, a two-headed mage, a fiery paladin, a lizardman and an elemental. I could use you last three at a push, but I doubt it. two beasts, and as for you paladin, your gods won't help you here. Ale and steel, that's what we rely on, and it works far better. But tell me. What do you want of me?'

Sigtext

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 17, 2013, 11:02:54 am »

"Smith, do you keep stocks of steel or iron? I have need of them."

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 17, 2013, 12:50:58 pm »

Exist until needed. Then use my skills to help.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 17, 2013, 03:38:25 pm »

tell me smith, what is this sword made of.... and this disc, do you know its purpose?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 18, 2013, 03:13:52 pm »

I'm sorry guys but i've kinda lost motivation with this. Not entirely sure why, just don't feel I can Gm it well at the moment. Again, apologies. I now proclaim indefinite hiatus/death.

Sigtext

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 18, 2013, 03:26:23 pm »

Use Necromancy on Thread.
Charles, help me on this!

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 18, 2013, 03:37:05 pm »

Apologies, but you don't have enough points in existing for that to work  :P. Although feel free to take over as GM if you wish.

Sigtext

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 18, 2013, 03:39:43 pm »

Alright, let's do this.
You are all teleported to the lair of an archdemon named Bill. Your possessions did not come along for the ride. Have fun!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]