GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Fiasco
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2013, 06:35:33 pm »

Oh, right.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2013, 07:18:09 pm »

Well, Blackwing could technically be an advisor, not your alter ego.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2013, 07:28:40 pm »

Well, Blackwing could technically be an advisor, not your alter ego.
That works, too. But...hm...would it make more sense to have my character be a civilian advisor, a parahuman advisor...or both? Let's do both!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2013, 02:24:16 am »

Your character isn't actually a cannibal, is he?
Yes of the horror hunger, he import whole cows to take the edge since any meat works he just need a lot.
Am I the only one who interpreted scapheap's quip as indicating alcoholism?
I guess it does sound like that, but no, it like acid to me, making my most dangerous foe a group of drunk louts.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2013, 12:49:59 pm »

So, are you controlling me, or am I controlling you?
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2013, 01:10:10 pm »

So, are you controlling me, or am I controlling you?
You are controlling me, I'm a good person, bad powers.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 07, 2013, 04:39:05 pm »

I guess it does sound like that, but no, it like acid to me, making my most dangerous foe a group of drunk louts.
Ah. That's even more pathetic than an alcoholic superhero...no offense to any real alcoholics reading this, although I advise you to become a member of AA before JLA.
Sig

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 08, 2013, 03:46:09 am »

Ah. That's even more pathetic than an alcoholic superhero...no offense to any real alcoholics reading this, although I advise you to become a member of AA before JLA.
Scapheap's rules of making up stuff number 1: the stronger the power, the greater the drawback is, rule 2: the drawback can not be magic green rocks.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 08, 2013, 04:45:20 pm »

Scapheap's rules of making up stuff number 1: the stronger the power, the greater the drawback is, rule 2: the drawback can not be magic green rocks.
Those sound reasonable.

Is the inverse of #1 true as well?
Sig

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 08, 2013, 05:02:52 pm »

So what do we need to still figure out now before we can start playing things out?
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 08, 2013, 05:51:06 pm »

things
Those sound reasonable.

I has a word doc story floating on my comp about a succubus who failed at being a succubus, but also lack a succubus's weakness to milk leading to a curbstomp battle in a dairy. Her normal demon powers work fine and thus can not tread on holy ground, etc.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 08, 2013, 06:16:29 pm »

things
Those sound reasonable.

I has a word doc story floating on my comp about a succubus who failed at being a succubus, but also lack a succubus's weakness to milk leading to a curbstomp battle in a dairy. Her normal demon powers work fine and thus can not tread on holy ground, etc.
Succubi have a weakness to milk?
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 08, 2013, 06:21:51 pm »

things
Those sound reasonable.

Succubi have a weakness to milk?
Some books I read a while ago(5-6 years) mention it. It seem to be only the German version of succubi that have it and it less 'it burns' and more the smell causes them to really overestimate their remaining magic.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2013, 08:38:09 pm »

So, are we still doing this?
Sig

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 16, 2013, 05:11:20 am »

I hope so.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7