Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Chancetips - ☼MDF Kobold Camp Tutorial Fort☼ - 5th Chapter  (Read 19943 times)

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile
Re: Chancetips - ☼MDF Kobold Camp Tutorial Fort☼ - 5th Chapter
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2013, 11:41:48 pm »

LOL.  Glad you figured it out.  The intended poison would have been nearly useless on the Sauropod because (if i remember correctly) it's Size-diluted.  Plus, it's not an injection of liquid hot molten rock.

On the bright side, it was good to confirm that Viper-kobolds will in fact use their bite attack :)

>> Hmm, will the effects being born under the Lizard help with my 'shockingly slow' healing?

Yeah unless Meph tweaked it, I think that Lizard starsign have a significant boost to recuperation, so 'shockingly slow' for a lizard-sign might be near median for the greater population.  But, I don't have raws here to double check. 

@Meph -- that plug is you use to print out the text from Character sheets is cool.  Can it do combat log screen text too?!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 01:46:47 am by smakemupagus »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2013, 02:06:31 am »

They do? Sorry, my bad then, I thought they did not.

The plugin should be able to do all text windows, fitting with color. Combat logs should work as well. Here http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=7245
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Dipo233

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2013, 04:21:21 am »

So the kobold camp mod is inside the masterwork df download, but i dont understand how i am supposed to choose the kobold race to begin with because it doesn't show up as one of the choices once i press tab. I downloaded the masterwork v.2f for mac. Or is it not on the mac version yet? Thanks to anyone who helps :)

leafar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2013, 04:36:44 am »

in your masterwork-df folder there should be a settings.exe if you run this, there are buttons to activate orcs/kobolds(only one at a time!)(disables dwarves)
i don't use mac but from what i read in other posts, you need wine(the programm, not the drink) to run the exe
Quote from: LookingForGroup
I bet you would've laughed more if you were on fire.

Dipo233

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2013, 04:37:50 am »

dang. but for me the exe doesn't work :P. i guess ill try smth else. ill get back later

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2013, 03:47:33 pm »

ptw

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2013, 08:40:55 am »

Working on the next kobold camp version. I will continue this once its released. :)
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

mavj96

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2013, 09:05:45 am »

Looking forward to it Meph.

Ahrimans Library Card

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2013, 03:41:31 pm »

Mighty Ahriman, noble hurler of ballista arrows at random animals!

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2013, 05:06:22 am »

Next version is out. Trap spiders work now, Ogres have natural fighting skills, Kobolds can dig gems, which makes caverns a lot more interesting and I fixed a few minor bugs. You can also make clay sling bullets now. :)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]