Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, March 1st, 2013  (Read 28800 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, March 1st, 2013
« on: March 01, 2013, 03:18:54 am »

The Bay 12 Games Report, March 1st, 2013

Mission Status

We are cleaning up the combat code now, so you will be able to clean up the town and send those pesky goblins back from whence they came.  Listen.  It might be hard to understand how cool this next release is going to be, but let me help you:  Not satisfied with just adventure mode stuff?  You can retire your forts now and return to them later.  So what’s up?

Congratulations to the generous!

Fun with Numbers

Yeah, I think I'll be balanced between handling insurrection and combat tweaks this time around, since the incompleteness of the new combat stuff has been stopping my insurrections from going through smoothly.  It'd be good to start closing some chapters off for this release, although that doesn't seem to have happened yet.  In any case, simultaneous actions, reaction moments and nonlethal combat are all back under scrutiny, and hopefully I'll finally have a happy and daring tale of a town delivered from goblin rule sometime this month.

February:  $3244.12
January:   $3254.43
December:  $3916.84
November:  $4054.83
October:   $3579.58

Reward reminder:  If you support us, you can pick either a Story Reward or a Crayon/Colored Pencil Art Reward.  A Story Reward is basically a mini-Threetoe story (examples) and a Crayon Art Reward is a crudely drawn scene which we sketch, color in, and mail to you, anywhere in the world (assuming your contribution covers postage, which is about a dollar almost wherever you are).  We take personal requests for either reward as well, he he he.  You can also be listed among the Bay 12 Champions.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 03:15:44 am by Toady One »
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!