Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: Ghosts of Exile Plateau: Looking for... Victims... to help flesh out the lore.  (Read 7089 times)

Slayerhero90

  • Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile

((Yeah.))
Logged
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Gotdamnmiracle

  • Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile

Finish tossing lockers. Move onto the armory door, examine. possibly we can shoot out the hinges.
Logged
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

Harry959

  • Bay Watcher
  • Anti-Flanking Bomber Goat
    • View Profile

"Well, it can't be much worse than the last room.
Aaktuvus unfolds his pocketknife and attempts to open the door.
Logged

OREOSOME

  • Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile

"Yeah... Lets go."
He raised the pipe, and stands watch.
Logged
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

borno

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yes, a knife would definitely be better be nothing in here. You deal with the last locker; I'll check this door out."
Ith looks carefully at the lock to see if he can open it.
Logged

Slayerhero90

  • Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile

Ith and Ralu:
The eighth, ninth, and tenth are also empty. Ith, having the least items on their person, feels compelled to pocket the note and the audio recorder. He holds the drawing notebook while walking over to the door. Again, there is no handle, but it's not locked. You people are getting your inoperable doors mixed up. Alex had the locked one.

Ralu looks for flaws in the door. The hinges are in good condition, as is the actual body of the door. However, the hinges take screws. Indigo had a screwdriver, but she seems to have zoned out.

Aaktuvus and Alex:
The door practically falls off its hinges. It reveals a stairway down in a loud and clumsy process, sending a booming sound throughout the building each time it hits a stair. The screaming and noise increases in volume and frequency.

Ith and Ralu:
You hear a loud noise somewhere in the distance. You can't figure out here it came from.
Logged
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Gotdamnmiracle

  • Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile

Enter armory.
Logged
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

Slayerhero90

  • Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile

Ralu:
You bump into the still-closed and inoperable door.
Logged
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

borno

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Just because it doesn't have a handle doesn't mean it doesn't have a lock!))
Ith freezes, and tenses up.
"Did you hear that?"
He tries to locate the noise but to no avail.
"... It seemed far away, at least. We should be safe for now..."
He notices what Ralu was looking at.
"We'll need a screwdriver for that. Hang on, didn't that other flower-person have a screwdriver? I'll be right back."
Ask Indigo for the screwdriver. When she doesn't respond, take it.
"Flower-person, me and the other flower need your screwdriver. Care to give it to us?"
Logged

Harry959

  • Bay Watcher
  • Anti-Flanking Bomber Goat
    • View Profile

"I think whatever killed them might have heard us. If I die, it's not going to happen out here."
Aaktuvus sets off down the stairs, knife in hand.
Logged

Gotdamnmiracle

  • Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile

((Just because it doesn't have a handle doesn't mean it doesn't have a lock!))
Ith freezes, and tenses up.
"Did you hear that?"
He tries to locate the noise but to no avail.
"... It seemed far away, at least. We should be safe for now..."
He notices what Ralu was looking at.
"We'll need a screwdriver for that. Hang on, didn't that other flower-person have a screwdriver? I'll be right back."
Ask Indigo for the screwdriver. When she doesn't respond, take it.
"Flower-person, me and the other flower need your screwdriver. Care to give it to us?"

He said it wasn't locked. Hurr hurr Open da door!

(Do I really need to dictate every single action to you?)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 06:10:20 pm by Gotdamnmiracle »
Logged
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

Slayerhero90

  • Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile

Ralu and Ith:
Apparently the concept of a handle-less pull-to-open door not being able to open from the pull-side is lost on Ralu.

Indigo fails to respond, but Ith takes the screwdriver out of her hand. At first the screwdriver seems not to fit the door's screws, but when the head taps the screw, the tool emits a beeping sound. For about a minute, the metal slowly reforms into the perfect head for the job. Within second, the door falls forward and onto the ground.

Aaktuvus:
The lights are working in this stairway, there are no corpses, bloodstains, or signs of combat, and you can't even hear the screams and chattering of whatever was down in the yard, but this staircase feels more threatening than it felt outside.
Logged
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Gotdamnmiracle

  • Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile

(yes. The concept did elude me.)

Observe armory.
Logged
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

borno

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Do I really need to dictate every single action to you?)
((What no))
Interesting. Ith indeed appears to observe the eluding armoury.
Logged

Gotdamnmiracle

  • Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile

(Do I really need to dictate every single action to you?)
((What no))
Interesting. Ith indeed appears to observe the eluding armoury.
(wasn't meant for you. My character walked into the door because I didn't understand the description. Kinda pissed me off and I thought it was because I didn't specifically say to open the door. Don't worry, man. You're good. Just kinda frustrated for a tick there.)
Logged
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11