Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Author Topic: Ghosts of Exile Plateau: Looking for... Victims... to help flesh out the lore.  (Read 8566 times)

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile

Stay facing the eyes but back up to the gun slowly and grab it. Chamber a round and place the gun on fire. Place a shot into one of the eyes if the creature continues approaching.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile

Ralu:
You count the steps it takes to get to the gun. 46. The eyes have stayed where they were, not wanting to leave the darkness. Picking up the gun, you can tell that it's already loaded, which is good, because you have no ammo for it, nor do you know what ammo the gun takes. You fire the gun into the darkne-

What eyes? You... don't see any eyes. You... have memories of eyes, yet, you don't have memories of the eyes. Neither of you have memories of the eyes. Both of you have memories of the eyes. In any case, darkness is all that's there. Darkness and incoherent chattering. It's faint, but echoing. Then, it ceases, leaving you with the silence and dripping. You step on an audio recorder in your confusion.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Inspect the audio recorder and the corpse, removing the flack jacket (or helmet, depending on what you mean by kevlar. A helmet is usually what we call a kevlar, the body armor is usually referred to as a flak) and anything else of interest. Remove the magazine and inspect the count, replacing it when finished. Secure all of this crap on the flack and equip it, as to be more secure when moving.

Return to party.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ralu:
The recording device, when played, sounds like a normal conversation with another guard, about something. You could tell what it was if there wasn't a distortion to the sound. It's high-pitched and changes speed erratically. It's also overlaid with more incoherent chattering. Then, the guards seem to panic about something, shouting for something, likely help. Guns are fired. Something screams, and then a rapid fluttering of wings is heard. The guards scream for about five minutes before one is dragged away with a shuffling sound and the other is left alone, crying. Or laughing. The distortion leaves as the guard either dies or gives in to his pain. Silence lingers for a few seconds before something whispers into the recorder. They strain to breathe as they speak, and a soft fluttering of wings finishes their words before the recorder is shut off.

Plaaague Doktorrrrrr... I relooooaaaaded the gun for youuuuuuuuu, my preeyyyyy...

Rain starts to fall outside. Acid rain.

You find nothing on the corpse besides the arms and legs of the flak, a pair of black gloves, and a pair of steel-toed boots.
The gun has only one bullet missing in the magazine.
My tumblr.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Put on the gloves and boots and join the others.

"Iloial, come with me. Leave the kitty and unspecial behind. We have business to attend to and nonbelievers will just slow us down. I have no bullets to waste or I would put them out of their misery. Come. Let us find supplies and leave this place. Help me find a rain coat or something. This poison rain chews at me. I can feel the chemicals. Help me find a trash bag or something to wear."
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 02:20:07 am by Gotdamnmiracle »

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((You're still in the hallways. You only know it's raining acid because of the windows and the smell.))

Ralu:
The armor stinks of death, a familiar scent that does not bother you. The ones not born to be intended for combat, maybe. You? You've been around it for a great portion of your life. Death protects you. In this case, literally. You've still gotta find something to protect your body and your head, but your limbs shouldn't be at risk. Then again, the other Lotus's armor didn't do him much good.

Ith:
Heheh. You've got an unusual name for a Nyelrrithic. Usually, someone would see one of your kind with a Russian name. No matter, though. You join the others. Hope you can convince them to take you along.
My tumblr.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Snap out of it, re-examine surroundings.

"Oh. Hello there. My name is Indigo."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Indigo:
The hallway to the right remains dark. The hallway to the left's limbs have been stripped of armor. To the front is the other T-junction of hallway with what looks to be an open storeroom just like the one you were trapped in.

Spoiler: Items (click to show/hide)
My tumblr.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ith observes the flower.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Screws work very well in improvised explosives as shrapnel))

"Indigo, do you know this place? I am not sure how to leave."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Shall we try this way?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Shall we try this way?"

"Aye. Lead the way."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Sig

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Shall we try this way?"
"Aye. Lead the way."
Head this way.

Go that way.

(I think Slayerhero will find some way to screw us if we don't designate a proper direction.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11