Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]

Author Topic: A Beginner's Guide: Kinda Dumb  (Read 57582 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: A Beginner's Guide: Kinda Dumb
« Reply #405 on: July 24, 2013, 04:16:13 pm »

I'm not sure how you came to the powers-magic conclusion, but that's pretty...original of an idea!
I have also never heard of the Twisting Nether.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: July 24, 2013, 04:20:57 pm »

I'm not sure how you came to the powers-magic conclusion, but that's pretty...original of an idea!

I'm not sure. Magic? Maybe the same stuff that keeps you from suffocating, and keeps the house from falling, and powers those enchanted items you make?

I have also never heard of the Twisting Nether.
http://www.wowwiki.com/Twisting_Nether

I actually like Warcraft lore, but not the MMO

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: July 24, 2013, 04:22:50 pm »

Try converting some of our toxicity into creativity, seeing as we have none.
How? You could sniff paint to get both...
Concentrate really really hard
+1 to meditation. Also, new plan: Let's ignore every radical idea that I come up with that has even the slightest chance of going wrong, because it will. This has been proven time and time again (Eg: Super-RTD, in which I attempt to terrorize an area in a mechsuit, and then get trapped in it because I forgot to charge it.))
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: July 24, 2013, 04:24:55 pm »

What I figure here is that even though meditating is likely to go very wrong, it will probably cause something to be created to stop our fall as a reaction, and whatever evil things that want to kill us appear will be stuck in endless free fall as well.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: July 24, 2013, 04:26:12 pm »

What I figure here is that even though meditating is likely to go very wrong, it will probably cause something to be created to stop our fall as a reaction, and whatever evil things that want to kill us appear will be stuck in endless free fall as well.
My thoughts exactly.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: July 24, 2013, 04:28:47 pm »

Or, you could end up creating a flying creature that uses its wings to propel itself in the same substance we are breathing. Just pointing out that. Because the rolls are the ones which decide how bad do we end, not logic.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: July 24, 2013, 04:50:59 pm »

Maybe we could think of disgusting things to turn ourselves into a puke-rocket. Or maybe we could swallow lots of air in one direction and burp it out in the other. Hey presto, rocket-propelled us, and pukefall ahoy!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: July 24, 2013, 05:09:51 pm »

Maybe we could think of disgusting things to turn ourselves into a puke-rocket. Or maybe we could swallow lots of air in one direction and burp it out in the other. Hey presto, rocket-propelled us, and pukefall ahoy!
No.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #413 on: July 25, 2013, 06:01:22 am »

I'm up for "uncreating" the Void.

Sniff paint until we have lots of creativity, then alter all of the nothingness into somethingness.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #414 on: September 02, 2013, 08:11:24 am »

use our gun  to fire in the oppisite direction to hope that we might get closer, by using some spines...?
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]