Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: If Bay12 Was Holding Peace Talks Between The Astral Plane and The Akashic Librar  (Read 563 times)

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile

What do you think would be the general consensus on the outcome of those negotiations?
Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Personally I think it would be more productive if we put our diplomatic wits and collective efforts towards convincing Zeus to strike me down with a thunderbolt.

edit: to answer your  question: the consenus would be "yeah the prayer projector 2000 is cool I guess but I still think we should have built a bigger one from the start"
« Last Edit: February 10, 2023, 01:24:00 pm by dragdeler »
let

None

• Bay Watcher
  • Forgotten, but not gone
    • View Profile

The Akashic Records/Library was a construct cooked up by known fraudster Helena Blavatsky as justification for how she'd know things during some of her parlor tricks (hint, it was either telegraphs, letters, or bullshit, and we have a lot more physical evidence of all three of these than the akashic records) and was is generally believed to reside within the astral plane (or some vague, non-physical realm of existence).

This is like asking to have peace talks between my ballroom and the UFO in my ballroom.

Neither are at war with each other because they're inanimate objects or places.

I don't have a ballroom.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile

Novel Threads™ are back!

I think any attempt at starting the said peace talks would get derailed into us rambling about useless semantics and esoteric shitposting pretty quickly.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How can a plane be at war with a library, nether are alive so why would they fight?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What if the library is inside a skyscraper? Never forget.
let

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I mean if the Astral Plane really wants to 9/11 the Akashic Library Towers there isn't much we can do about it anyway.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?