Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 341

Author Topic: Additional CIA japes [DPRK Thread]  (Read 503480 times)

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile

So player two is Dennis Rodman I suppose?

This is amazing. This may be the only game with Kim Jong-Un riding a flaming unicorn while fighting U.S. troops.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

i want this game.

i NEED this game.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile

So player two is Dennis Rodman I suppose?

This is amazing. This may be the only game with Kim Jong-Un riding a flaming unicorn while fighting U.S. troops.
...as well as the only game with KJU fighting the Statue of Liberty on an aircraft carrier.
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

I think it says something about Americans that this game is from the US.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

yeah, how big of a bunch of capitalist pigs they are and how much they need best korean liberation

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

If it was made by North Korean then Kim Jong-Un would be invincible, because killing the Glorious Leader is impossible and the only way for him to die is by Ilness.

Also if it was made in North Korea then the game wouldn't work.

she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

I see what you did there.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: MSH visits the DMZ, somehow was not kidnapped [North Korea Thead]
« Reply #3038 on: May 27, 2014, 08:52:20 am »

So I had my DMZ trip a few days ago! I have some pictures but am not in a technological position to upload them right now, so you'll see them in a couple of days.

It's certainly an interesting place. They sell North Korean liquor there as some of the very limited trade between the two, and one of my classmates bought a bottle. No word on how it tasted, or if they've even drunk it yet.

The fake North Korean DMZ village was quite the sight, complete with a flag-pole of true Best Korean Glory. Sure enough, the binoculars revealed no living person in the whole area.

I also got to go down into Tunnel Three, which was not a fun experience at all, as Best Korea built it to funnel their troops. Crouching. As a large American man, it was not an easy crouch-walk. Quite the workout.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #3039 on: May 27, 2014, 09:30:46 am »

I went to one of the tunnels on a 3 day school trip once :D It was also near the DMZ, and I saw part of the fence from a tower.

The mines are pretty creepy. They managed to dig that far without being detected for a very long time. Some conspiracy theorists believe that North Korea is digging ever deeper tunnels even now, undetected by seismic gauges of the S.Koreans . . . . I doubt it, though, seeing that the tunnels were dug when North Korea was better off than it is today.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3040 on: May 27, 2014, 09:36:14 am »

I can't see any way NK has managed to hide more tunnels now that they're being actively searched for. The last one was found in 1990, and I doubt any others extend past the demarcation line. That said, the four tunnels are still probably connected on the north side--they'd just have to deal with the encamped soldiers and concrete barriers that are now set up in them. Literally the worst tactical position I can think of.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #3041 on: May 27, 2014, 09:42:20 am »

There's probably nothing worse than charging down a cramped tunnel, where the defenders enlarged said tunnel and packed cover and actual standing room and fortifications and modern weapons and probably a blast door that can be dropped at little prior notice.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #3042 on: May 27, 2014, 10:00:20 am »

... or just, y'know, open up the local reservoir or somethin'. Pour some acid or gas down in there. Throw down some napalm or whatev'. No reason but international treaties to not turn a tiny, mostly enclosed space into a hellish deathtrap. No need to let them live to get out and get shot. Unless it'd cost less to shoot them, I guess.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3043 on: May 27, 2014, 10:02:11 am »

Or just fill it with concrete?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #3044 on: May 27, 2014, 10:03:46 am »

Just ram a dragon into the exit hole?
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian
Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 341