Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 341

Author Topic: Additional CIA japes [DPRK Thread]  (Read 495718 times)

Antioch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Benevolent Leader Kim-Jong Un Desires Minty Fresh Juche [North Korea Thread]
« Reply #2580 on: January 05, 2014, 08:11:54 pm »

So what would be more likely in the long term, War with South Korea or collapse of the North Korean government?
You finish ripping the human corpse of Sigmund into pieces.
This raw flesh tastes delicious!

Just Some Guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Benevolent Leader Kim-Jong Un Desires Minty Fresh Juche [North Korea Thread]
« Reply #2581 on: January 05, 2014, 09:59:04 pm »

Hey guys... remember how Jang Song Thaek was torn a part by dogs?

Turns out, It was propaganda all along. Chinese propaganda.

It's happening, guys.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2582 on: January 06, 2014, 07:47:47 am »

It's happening, guys.
For the better, or worse?

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2583 on: January 06, 2014, 09:25:48 am »

Hey guys... remember how Jang Song Thaek was torn a part by dogs?

Turns out, It was propaganda all along. Chinese propaganda.

It's happening, guys.

Yet the most damning evidence is that the December 12 report appeared in Wen Wei Po, a Hong Kong newspaper with a low reputation for reliability

Nah, it's not happening. It hasn't been published in official Chinese state media. Suspicious newspapers from Hong Kong don't count as state media.
It will only happen when Rénmín Rìbào starts featuring articles on the front page condemning North Korea.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 09:28:58 am by Guardian G.I. »
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #2584 on: January 06, 2014, 04:43:43 pm »

Well, there's always the rumor that he was executed by machine guns and flamethrowers.

Really, no matter what way you do it, executing your own uncle is what power-mad dictators generally do. It wouldn't sound good if he had done it in the most painless way possible.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #2585 on: January 06, 2014, 04:45:11 pm »

Really, no matter what way you do it, executing your own uncle is what power-mad dictators generally do.
On the other hand, NOT executing your uncle....
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: January 08, 2014, 09:00:54 am »

Nothing much about North Korea I guess, they just put troops wherever they can around China.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: January 08, 2014, 11:01:33 am »

The news on TV was buzzing yesterday about an American basketball player who went to North Korea and went on a rather crazy rant. Has anyone else seen that video? It's a little ridiculous.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2590 on: January 08, 2014, 12:15:02 pm »

Had a rant to a CNN journalist about an American held in Korea. (Youtube link) (Look at about 4 minutes onward).
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 12:30:01 pm by Sheb »

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think Dennis Rodman gets too much shit for no reason...he is practically the only "diplomat" that can actually get in and talk to the crazy bastard. He is doing what no one else is doing and at least talking to the guy. I think the mentality of "shun NK cause they are evil" is immature, stupid, hypocritical (on different levels) and pointless. I haven't seen the interview yet but I imagine he is in a bit of a tough spot where the better option is too look "crazy" and keep his friendship with NK. Standing up for Kim Jong-un might get him laughed at but I bet he is doing more to free any captive American than the government is doing.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I think Dennis Rodman gets too much shit for no reason...he is practically the only "diplomat" that can actually get in and talk to the crazy bastard. He is doing what no one else is doing and at least talking to the guy. I think the mentality of "shun NK cause they are evil" is immature, stupid, hypocritical (on different levels) and pointless. I haven't seen the interview yet but I imagine he is in a bit of a tough spot where the better option is too look "crazy" and keep his friendship with NK. Standing up for Kim Jong-un might get him laughed at but I bet he is doing more to free any captive American than the government is doing.
Should have watched the video. The CNN interviewer suggested exactly that, and Rodman defended the imprisonment instead.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

Should have watched the video. The CNN interviewer suggested exactly that, and Rodman defended the imprisonment instead.
And furthermo-

Wait.
I think Dennis Rodman gets too much shit for no reason..
dennislp3
dennis

You.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Such coincidence
Wow
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 341