Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 341

Author Topic: Additional CIA japes [DPRK Thread]  (Read 495708 times)

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Which falls under the "defend NK in the public eye". I will watch the interview when I get home since I am at work and cant...but its really hard to say considering we dont know what Dennis knows. For all we knows Dennis knows the exact date and time the prisoner will be released and the reasons that the prisoner is still being held....maybe he is bat shit crazy...I try to reserve my judgements for more factual situations though.

on the "bright"  side I do know that every American prisoner I have seen held captive and then released said that they were treated very well in NK custody...so I personally dont worry about the prisoners well being. I think if anything NK is flaunting its sovereign status and just showing the world they can do politically enflaming stuff without getting attacked.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 08:16:59 pm by dennislp3 »

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

lol...I was waiting for the connection... ~you got me~

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

The Rod-man goes to North Korea to get the prisoners, for he must feed. In return for the feast of American blood, the Rod-man brings with him nuclear material and thousands of tiny cakes to feed the mighty North Korean Michelin Man.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

I think Dennis Rodman gets too much shit for no reason...he is practically the only "diplomat" that can actually get in and talk to the crazy bastard. He is doing what no one else is doing and at least talking to the guy. I think the mentality of "shun NK cause they are evil" is immature, stupid, hypocritical (on different levels) and pointless. I haven't seen the interview yet but I imagine he is in a bit of a tough spot where the better option is too look "crazy" and keep his friendship with NK. Standing up for Kim Jong-un might get him laughed at but I bet he is doing more to free any captive American than the government is doing.
Should have watched the video. The CNN interviewer suggested exactly that, and Rodman defended the imprisonment instead.
And furthermo-

Wait.
I think Dennis Rodman gets too much shit for no reason...he is practically the only "diplomat" that can actually get in and talk to the crazy bastard. He is doing what no one else is doing and at least talking to the guy. I think the mentality of "shun NK cause they are evil" is immature, stupid, hypocritical (on different levels) and pointless. I haven't seen the interview yet but I imagine he is in a bit of a tough spot where the better option is too look "crazy" and keep his friendship with NK. Standing up for Kim Jong-un might get him laughed at but I bet he is doing more to free any captive American than the government is doing.
Should have watched the video. The CNN interviewer suggested exactly that, and Rodman defended the imprisonment instead.
I think Dennis Rodman gets too much shit for no reason..
dennislp3
dennis

You.
Also, sigged.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

The Rod-man goes to North Korea to get the prisoners, for he must feed. In return for the feast of American blood, the Rod-man brings with him nuclear material and thousands of tiny cakes to feed the mighty North Korean Michelin Man.
Also sigged.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

-Third Book of the Rod, Chapter 12, Verse 52
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

I kinda get Rodman's point though. He's not going to start piss off Kim-Jung Un now. Especially since I have little sympathy for that prisoner guy. I mean, going to do missionary work in NK as an American? That's not courage, it's stupidity. It's sad for his family, but he had it coming.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile

Hello, Dennis Rodman! How's it going?
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Also sigged.

I don't see either of the quotes in your signature.
Love, scriver~

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

I don't see either of the quotes in your signature.

Xanty belongs to the Sigthread fanatics :P
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

It's at the bottom of his sig link. You need to click that. Please don't let this be you deliberately pointing out the difference between a sig link and a sig actual, and for the love of all things sacred don't let it be the start of a conversation about which is superior.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

But the signapurity of the forums is serious business~
Love, scriver~

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile

Are you trying to install a signapartheid?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

It's at the bottom of his sig link. You need to click that. Please don't let this be you deliberately pointing out the difference between a sig link and a sig actual, and for the love of all things sacred don't let it be the start of a conversation about which is superior.

There's not much to discuss, really.

Sigthread is terrible.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

Guys. Just disable sginatures. It's somewhere in your profile options. So much cleaner ;_;
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 341