Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 243

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Missions 9a, 10, 11, and Heph post war survey team)  (Read 426657 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"...Huh?"
Remove and inspect uniform.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((GWG: You're right, Lya's overshot actually was correct if interpreted in a certain way. After all, it's a significant, concept that is pathogenic in nature))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Charles paled. ohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshit
"Damnit... I could've sworn I saw something there. Attention all HMRC units, I suspect these uniforms may have been tampered with or otherwise sabotaged. Please carefully inspect them before putting them on. I think I saw some sort of organic contamination on it... or is the entire uniform the contaminant..."
Charles keeps his rifle aimed at the uniform, trying to examine the physiology of the parasite.
Faith sighed again. Another elite cadre of HMRC professionals hard at work.

"Servant," she said, turning back to the servant girl. "What forms of entertainment are available here?"

Entertainment options.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

Slowly and carefully, without blocking Controlley's line of fire, search the parasite for:
1) how it moves
2) sense organs
3) how it feeds

especially look for how to communicate with the creature, and any indicators of what it might want. we might be able to form an alliance after all.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"And I think you are going insane. Hopefully your suit will protect you in the event of any uniform related catastrophe. Do let me know if it doesn't."

Figure out how long the scout eye can remain active, and what might need to be done to recharge it. Link the scout eye to my suit display.

Try to code in a 'return to remote' program. Ideally with obstacle avoidance, though if that isn't something the scout eye can do by default, just scrap the program and make a 'land' program that will cause it to lower its altitude slowly until it hits an object, then shut off.

Ignore the uniform nonsense.

(( cause while I could write obstacle avoidance into a program, I don't want to have to prove that it's possible, and I'm betting I'll just get told 'the scout eye turns towards the remote and falls out of the sky due to the calculation load on it's tiny, wimpy processor.' ))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord

((It's not a parasite, it's actually a symbiot.
It requires you to wear it and take care of it and in return it protects you and indicates your above average caste.
There, problem solved.))

((And there might be a giant alien space parasite out there. Something that feeds off of entire civilizations. Something the government knows of. Something the government kills to protect and hide because it has something to gain from it. That would be fun.))
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 08:45:25 pm by Parisbre56 »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Snap out of noirness and set something on fire.
Watch what happens.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

(("Damnit... I could've sworn I saw something there. Attention all HMRC units, I suspect these uniforms may have been tampered with or otherwise sabotaged. Please carefully inspect them before putting them on. I think I saw some sort of organic contamination on it... or is the entire uniform the contaminant..."
"Also, what kinds of fabrics do you use in making these uniforms? Do I look ok in this?" Feyri said to the servant, eying her expression and response. "Why do you only wear pants? I am unfamiliar with the dress code here, so please enlighten me."

I wonder if they're bound by honesty.

And ask this too.

((Get yer terms right. That's not pathogenic! If anything, a parasite would be symbiotic with its host. Also, it would be weird seeing a- wait, IC that.))

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = Charles...
Seriously? :/

Steve said they messaged him directly to know our measurements. Steve gave it. It would be very weird in that notion.

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = Faith Valentine (Channel 107.1)
Hi there Faith..

I've been wanting to chat with you for quite some time but couldn't muster up the courage to do so..and am quite curious on what happened to you..not feeling well with seeing the synthetics and all.

You ok? :/
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 02:42:53 am by Tiruin »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I'm referring to the actual delusion that Lyra and Charles are affected by. It managed to "infect" Charles when he tried to verify Lyra's claims. The pathogenic entity isn't the uniform, it's the idea that the uniforms are parasites since it can be transmitted via bad rolls.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

((I know :P

I'm just prodding at terminology. And believing that weird claim.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I wonder how many people will be "infected" by the delusion by the time it gets resolved. Well, at least it'll creep out the rebellious population.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = Faith Valentine (Channel 107.1)
Hi there Faith..

I've been wanting to chat with you for quite some time but couldn't muster up the courage to do so..and am quite curious on what happened to you..not feeling well with seeing the synthetics and all.

You ok? :/

Quote from: Message from Faith to Feyri
Yes, I'm fine. I was underprepared, and synthflesh is considerably harder to kill than normal flesh, while remaining relatively small and very dextrous. I felt it would be preferable to the bulk of a battlesuit or continuing to be relatively unarmored.

Speaking of which, I regret not getting time to work on a better battle shield. It's an interesting concept.

How is your current gear, anyway?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Charles Leroux = Feyri Nirel
Sorry about that, it's hard to differentiate these delusions from reality sometimes. I tend to report everything I see since a few times I've mistakenly dismissed actual events as hallucinations. I'll try to verify the nature of my perception next time.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I'm going to ask something I should have asked about a long time ago.

How do you make these "false" quotes that you all use to send wrist-pad messages to each other?))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord

((I'm going to ask something I should have asked about a long time ago.

How do you make these "false" quotes that you all use to send wrist-pad messages to each other?))
Code: [Select]
[quote=Hello World]Hi![/quote]Produces
Quote from: Hello World
Hi!
You can change anything after the equals sign to what you want to be written after the "from: " part of the quote.

Check here for more info.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 10:21:16 am by Parisbre56 »
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 243